• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
. . . .

5A90B0A5243B62B5987CD12F2141A13447A7D228

Sorry for the silence, these couple of days have been kind of busy for me and it doesn't help that RPN hasn't been sending me proper notifications for a while now.

Addressing whatever conflict may or may not be happening (I only skimmed through the past few pages), stop acting like children and slinging mud everywhere.

Sorry, I thought I picked up a mild fight somewhere in the middle of all of that. I encourage you guys to discuss issues that occur; I'm still new to hosting a roleplay on this site, so the functions of it all are still pretty fuzzy.
I agree with Ayama Ayama that we should have a turn-based system now that I know that we're going to be on the more active side of things as a group.

Sometimes in text, tone and such can be lost in translation and lead to squabbles, which I think we can all agree are no good for anyone.
It was all in good fun, but when I throw mud in the future, I'll do my best to keep it off the fine Zemni rugs :P

I think it's probably best for you guys to sort out the order between yourselves. I think it goes without saying that I go first, considering I'm the gm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back