• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If you want, you can stick around and follow what's going on with the five of us so you can figure out a good way to insert yourself in the story, but ultimately it'll have to be the group's decision
My two cents: If you don't really get what the RP's about, it's unlikely you'd fit in ^^" But I'm open to being proven wrong ;P

That said, the source material is pretty damn good, and I'm a stickler for YA fiction.

It seems like all of us are in this with the intent of a long run, so if Raja ends up reading/listening and wants to join down the line, I would be okay with it :)

That said, the source material is pretty damn good, and I'm a stickler for YA fiction.

It seems like all of us are in this with the intent of a long run, so if Raja ends up reading/listening and wants to join down the line, I would be okay with it :)
Hehe, you know I ain't going nowhere >]

Made some tiny edits to Ben's sheet. Nothing mechanically consequential.

And for the record, I like F&F when it was just a racing game on my playstation xD

Louis: I'm not moving until I hear details.
Everyone else: cool, glad everyone agrees, lets head out.

Louis: I'm not moving until I hear details.
Everyone else: cool, glad everyone agrees, lets head out.
Yeah they're all concerned with the money for sure, but it does make sense to discuss that stuff somewhere they won't be overheard x.x

If you listen closely to my post, you can hear me bending over backwards to give Louis a reason to stay

Haha yeah- it's definitely the obstacle we need to overcome before we can get the characters to agree to participate in this job and start planning it for real >] -plays heist music-

We need to at least get a dead-drop for our "mysterious employer" so we can communicate with them. Kerch law dictates deal-making, which begs negotiation of terms.

But maybe the accounting matters could he handled "off screen" so we aren't just lawering and bean-counting in the IC?

We need to at least get a dead-drop for our "mysterious employer" so we can communicate with them. Kerch law dictates deal-making, which begs negotiation of terms.

But maybe the accounting matters could he handled "off screen" so we aren't just lawering and bean-counting in the IC?
I'm good with anything. As far as Neige is concerned, all she needs is info on what they're getting paid and some kind of guarantee that the money will actually be obtained if they succeed. That way she can tell Vorst and get authorization/instruction to participate in the job.

I'm good with anything. As far as Neige is concerned, all she needs is info on what they're getting paid and some kind of guarantee that the money will actually be obtained if they succeed. That way she can tell Vorst and get authorization/instruction to participate in the job.
This, except the spy part :p

I have a feeling once we have a "leader" in place, they'll be a liaison to our shadowy employer, and terms can be hashed out thusly.

Ben: Studiously goes through various charts and tables, scratching his chin in thought.
Internally: I have no idea what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back