• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heros to Ever Live... Well Sort of OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh yikes we were forced in the bodies, i was not expecting Jordan to be the healing type to use a wand... oh well lol

Same with Erika who is a little golem girl.
Erika: "Hello."
Stranger: "Who brought a little girl here?"
Erika: "A little girl? I am not a little girl."
Stranger: "You do look like one, kid. Now run back to your parents before you get hurt."
Erika: *Immediately pinned the guy down with her brutal strength. "Do I have to repeat myself? I am not a little girl!"

I just read that I’m a archer with no talent for magic at all.
Siiiighhhhh. Ahaha

Edit, if I eat Harley’s eyes I gain magic... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep. Noah got the worst one out of the group, because he has no magic.
Erika: *Used one of her large stone gauntlets to sit on them. "It is good to be me. Especially since alternate me gets to have an adorable body for being a cute little golem girl. Now the real question is what are they doing in my human body? Because I would be freaking out if I was them right now, and they are clearly not used to having a normal human body either."

I dunno, I think the two have a better love story then twilight.

Last edited:
I just read that I’m a archer with no talent for magic at all.
Siiiighhhhh. Ahaha
Yep. Noah got the worst one out of the group, because he has no magic.
Well since most of the group have magic of some kind, Noah has a huge advantage against magical detection or any cruel tactics the demon king will have against dampening/nullifying magic. Which as a dictator, may be rather extensive. As magical as beastfolk or golem people are, they were wiped out completely by either the king or 'normal' people like Noah.
Also Fluffy may have a teeny soft-spot for the 'muggle' in these types of settings... so keep on yer toes

Oh yikes we were forced in the bodies, i was not expecting Jordan to be the healing type to use a wand... oh well lol
Based on reading posts and the CS, (though I don't know the character as well as you) I think its safe to say that Jordan was shaped by the loss of his sister and wishes he could have saved her. That's probably one of the reasons Fluffy chose this for Jordan. This version of himself now has the power to save the people he loves from death, which probably stems from a similar tragic event. Not to mention his power is highly effective against unholy things like demons, who will be a major enemy I'd think.

if I eat Harley’s eyes I gain magic... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
n-n-nooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! T^T

Juju Juju dunno if I can make Noah go through with it if you type crying faces =/

Also I think Noah’s fantasy skills could be decent, but in regards to magical enemies I’m worried.

Things made of stone, fire, shadows, water, extremely buff muscle...
All resistant to arrows.

But regular joe enemies and common animals, maaaaaan. They are fucking gone.

Juju Juju dunno if I can make Noah go through with it if you type crying faces =/

Also I think Noah’s fantasy skills could be decent, but in regards to magical enemies I’m worried.

Things made of stone, fire, shadows, water, extremely buff muscle...
All resistant to arrows.

But regular joe enemies and common animals, maaaaaan. They are fucking gone.
Everything has a weakness and there could be ammo types that are semi-magic or hurt magic types.
also I think this is pretty badass v
eventually bet the high mage using only your bow and your brains.

Also seasonedcat seasonedcat this means a lot to fantasy Noah..
He either “bet” the high mage using only his bow and brains,
Or he “beat” the high mage using his bow and brains.

If it’s some sort of bet and he proved how accurate he was
Or he defeated some high level mage in a duel using only trained skill and preparation, plans etc aha

Either way I’ll make it work I’m loving this rp so far

Well since most of the group have magic of some kind, Noah has a huge advantage against magical detection or any cruel tactics the demon king will have against dampening/nullifying magic. Which as a dictator, may be rather extensive. As magical as beastfolk or golem people are, they were wiped out completely by either the king or 'normal' people like Noah.
Also Fluffy may have a teeny soft-spot for the 'muggle' in these types of settings... so keep on yer toes
O.o Geez. They are scary, but 'normal' people would have a hard time dealing with a golem person.

Based on reading posts and the CS, (though I don't know the character as well as you) I think its safe to say that Jordan was shaped by the loss of his sister and wishes he could have saved her. That's probably one of the reasons Fluffy chose this for Jordan. This version of himself now has the power to save the people he loves from death, which probably stems from a similar tragic event. Not to mention his power is highly effective against unholy things like demons, who will be a major enemy I'd think.

n-n-nooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! T^T
In a sense he’d rather do it with his power alone. Jordan was never a religious, priest, healer type. He’s more of a brawler. Thanks for trying to justify or clarify it but it doesn’t suit him. Though I’ll play along with it.

Hey seasonedcat seasonedcat where are we going to wake up? I'm assuming that were not all gonna start together in the same place since were taking over others bodies? Or do we choose how we start? Can you also give names and brief descriptions of towns/places? (Also apologies if my character seems too harsh I got nothing against yah. XD but let me know if it bothers u.)
We will start off all in the same place, it'll be a camp set up, but the rest I can't tell you because your characters are suposed to be in the dark :3 <3

We will start off all in the same place, it'll be a camp set up, but the rest I can't tell you because your characters are suposed to be in the dark :3 <3

well actually, can you mention the reason. or vaguely explain the reason why we're (the bodies of their vessels) all there and at least describe the environment, estimate time of day and the condition of the camp here if you cant incorporate it into the story. itll let us all have a direction on how to continue once the goddess sends us off and our rps can start off in since a bit. lol sorry i get a bit serious in rps(also this is my dnd player popping up. again sorry ) XD

Do i have creative freedom when writing in this fantasy world to have knowledge on made up flora?
I picture fantasy noah being accurate with the bow and making his own special arrows himself, maybe a paralysis poison out of berries...
Exploding arrows from Nitroshrooms or something...

well actually, can you mention the reason. or vaguely explain the reason why we're (the bodies of their vessels) all there and at least describe the environment, estimate time of day and the condition of the camp here if you cant incorporate it into the story. itll let us all have a direction on how to continue once the goddess sends us off and our rps can start off in since a bit. lol sorry i get a bit serious in rps(also this is my dnd player popping up. again sorry ) XD
Np I completely understand, all that stuff will be explained whenever I make the entering post dont worry :3

Do i have creative freedom when writing in this fantasy world to have knowledge on made up flora?
I picture fantasy noah being accurate with the bow and making his own special arrows himself, maybe a paralysis poison out of berries...
Exploding arrows from Nitroshrooms or something...
Yep, that is perfect to what I was hoping for! :3

Can’t wait for Noah to realise he’s basically the fantasy version of batman aha

Uses preparation and plans to win fights,
Uses skills that have been trained to the point you would call ‘bullshit!’
Has no powers,
Is considered the best hero

4f883f00.jpg~original

Erika's face right now, since she looks like a little kid.
Erika: *She saw what Jordan did. "You did a naughty thing, Jordan."
The shortest one is the scariest. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back