• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heros to Ever Live... Well Sort of OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Someone else should post and ask what’s happening in game before I chew the scene off the bone

~????????~
The goddess tilted her head in confusion as she stared at Noah. She had never gotten that response before,
"My...eyes...scare you?" her face was so confused it was almost as if there was giant question marks flashing around her.

Its this here that made Noah’s heart skip a beat. If someone doesn’t post soon he will break into song or ask for her hand in marriage aha

Hope one of you is posting cause I’m about to ruin the scene like bad actors

Hope one of you is posting cause I’m about to ruin the scene like bad actors
I'm going to wait until others post because chronologically, the others would act long before Harley convinced herself to ask a question.

Going by that it makes sense for Noah to act now...also Blackrose7 Blackrose7 congratulations you get to see what you wanted

I’ll be taking nominations for best boi now XD

Erika: "I have the power of anime and video games on my side. You aren't going to hide from me from finding out of what you really are, Pinky."

I think it’d be mad funny if each character asked a bunch a of questions for pink to answer, she could answer each one ignoring Noah’s whole thing leaving him like

6C71477A-F3C4-497F-A902-ECD203417945.jpeg

Liezarria Liezarria
"This.....chuunibyou." That actually made me laugh pretty hard lol
I as well, I’ve never actually heard it spoken in English aha hard to imagine it.
Chuunibyou.
Chu-nib-you
Chun-ib-yo
Ima YouTube it.
I YouTubed it, it sounds right dubbed but I think it’s such a Japanese term it just sounds strange in English
Some teen in japan playing make believe, “chuunibyou”
anywhere else, “grow up”
#FactswithFlow

Last edited:
lel. 3 minutes into the fantasy(?) setting and we are already about to shank each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back