• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greatest Heros to Ever Live... Well Sort of OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I um. Noah has many makeshift weapons/toys... alcohol and drugs in his bag. Does that count as something that needs to be edited out?
Your bag has been searched, all of those would probably get you in even more trouble.... I just make it so your character had them in their locker in case of a search or something, just for the convenience sake of not having to like expel the character. Anything like books, pencils, fidget spinners, or other harmless things are allowed.

Your bag has been searched, all of those would probably get you in even more trouble.... I just make it so your character had them in their locker in case of a search or something, just for the convenience sake of not having to like expel the character. Anything like books, pencils, fidget spinners, or other harmless things are allowed.
As a Australian I’m wondering how different our school lives were.

XD I am wondering also
I’ll give you a hint.
I made weapons in school, stole money from teachers and sold shit to students.
I have done something similar to the prank that was pulled off in this rp, yet I’ve never had my bag searched aha

XD Well the point of this rp is that this school is very strict, bags probably would not have been searched at my school either, it's just this one.

XD Well the point of this rp is that this school is very strict, bags probably would not have been searched at my school either, it's just this one.
I edited that his phone was hidden in his pants and his various shit is locked in his lunchbox. If that isn’t good enough I’ll need to change two posts completely lol

Juju Juju i love that it’s assumed Noah is throwing things at head level to show off how skilled he is XD

Wait was it not? O>O
I have honestly thought about filming the types of boomerangs I’ve made/thrown so I can post it into rp’s and be like “that!!” >>>
Aha

I’m just going to say he is throwing like that because it adds to everyone’s post.
But the original intention of my post was that it was not in danger of striking anyone aha

So like once they get to the fantasy world are they gonna have like classes out of an RPG or some shit
Healers, Mages, Stabby Stabby swords?

So like once they get to the fantasy world are they gonna have like classes out of an RPG or some shit
I plan on becoming the legendary dragon born.

Lol, I've preemptively picked out a picture for my character to use when we switch to the fantasy setting. Gotta be prepared.

I plan on becoming the legendary dragon born.
Lol, I've preemptively picked out a picture for my character to use when we switch to the fantasy setting. Gotta be prepared.
[IMG='width:150px;']https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fffe2e675297384ceb8baff41ab65c45a.png&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=425[/IMG] mehehhehe

What's your picture of? kasigi kasigi

Easy. Noah becomes.....
C3D00E21-0C50-452A-B2A6-56BE3718F35A.jpeg
The red hood! When he enters fantasy world.

That or his hair will glow white with power like this aha
016A56F8-4EDC-448B-918B-590986F822CA.jpeg

[IMG='width:150px;']https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fffe2e675297384ceb8baff41ab65c45a.png&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=425[/IMG] mehehhehe

What's your picture of? kasigi kasigi

I ended up deciding on Creighton the Wanderer from Dark Souls. Really like his appearance!

Yes, it will be exactly like that. :3 But don't sweat that stuff, we'll face it once we get there XD

The real question is what class are they going to get once they go to the fantasy world.
Make up your own.

I’m going to be a “shadow humper” a sneaky sort that uses projectile weapons and charm whenever possible.

The shadow humper is essentially a mix of rogue or ranger with a splash of sex worker wizard as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back