• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham: Dystopia [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh man these post lengths are gonna put me to shame when I get something done vwv
Ah, you don't need to worry too much about that, though I'm sorry! I didn't mean to pressure anyone with my post lengths or anything. >.< Whatever length you are most comfortable writing will be completely fine with everyone, I'm sure, and I'm sure your posts will be great no matter what. (:

Oh man these post lengths are gonna put me to shame when I get something done vwv
I've always thought that post length matters far less than post content and density. Never say in a thousand words what you could say in one. Would much rather have a post that's short and to the point than one that's cluttered up with unnecessary fluff that just pads the word count.

As far as the post length goes, really, you needn't bother yourselves with that. There is a two paragraph minimum and that's the only real restriction. I like to write a more complete text when I create my posts, so does MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 , but that does not mean y'all have to do the same... you have your own styles and it is important that you allow your personal touches and your personal aesthetics to bloom in the RP. Whether it's a novella or something shorter is irrelevant; Scatterbrain Scatterbrain 's posts, for example, although shorter than MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 's and mine's, are great and they contribute the RP in an equal manner :) As Hammy Hammy said, the quality of the content is more important than its quantity.

So, don't let the length of other peoples' posts scare you; length is really now how your contribution is cherished :)

Oh man I haven’t been getting any of these alerts ?. I think I’ll wait a while until posting; Babs wouldn’t really fit in at this point.

i posted a interested check, but no ones up for it lol
maybe im boring x)
thers like 3 AoT roleplays floating around, but they are all with ocs

Oh, it's summer, posting schedules are weird, plans are last minute, and sometimes it's just so friggin warm you faint. I'm sure people will get to posting soon.

... on an unrelated note ... I couldn't help but notice that no one is playing Gotham's premiere eco-terrorist ...

EDIT: Or, alternatively, Gotham's second-most expert on fear-inducing neurotoxins.

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot Aw, well I'd like to focus on one or the other, but those are my two faves from the remaining villain pool ... well, that's a lie, but those are my two mostly bat-family related favourites still up for option.

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot Aw, well I'd like to focus on one or the other, but those are my two faves from the remaining villain pool ... well, that's a lie, but those are my two mostly bat-family related favourites still up for option.

Fright's an villain associated with Penguin and Scarecrow; Ivy's mostly standalone. At this moment, Fright might be somehow accommodated in a smaller role, with an uncertain future for her, while would Ivy, for the time being, be a supporting character before becoming... well... Ivy xD She might be better accommodated in the second story arc :O So, it's up to you ^^

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot
I like Ivy then. Being a bit of a loose cannon with roots in all the various pies, I feel like she has the most inter-plot mobility ... meanwhile constantly plotting to end humanity in general ... In the mean time she could easily be a botanist working in the bio-chemical division of waynecorp when some black-market chemical weapon's deal or inadvertent involvement with a corrupt faction within the company leads to her demise and earthy-rebirth.

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot
I like Ivy then. Being a bit of a loose cannon with roots in all the various pies, I feel like she has the most inter-plot mobility ... meanwhile constantly plotting to end humanity in general ... In the mean time she could easily be a botanist working in the bio-chemical division of waynecorp when some black-market chemical weapon's deal or inadvertent involvement with a corrupt faction within the company leads to her demise and earthy-rebirth.

Great! :D She's one of the last big villains to remain... the other being Ra's al-Ghul. But yeah, you can write her story as you please, since there are a lot of possibilities. She will, also, get a major plotline herself, something we'll work out together later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back