• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham: Dystopia [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 Thank you so much :) I was trying to give Oswald some essence there, as to explain how exactly and why he reacts the way he does. He's not a hero, but rather sees a bit of himself in little Dick, which is why he is to quick to react.

I'm struggling a little bit with my post at the moment so I was wondering if I could get some help? I've had Jack arrive on scene but I'm a little unsure what happens next. Should he start questioning people, gather evidence etc. or would that be left to Jim and Harvey? I would assume that someone would need to rule it a homicide before Jim and Harvey could get involved in the first place though so forensics would have to be on the scene first or something?

I imagine they'd want every available officer questioning the audience & circus staff. Many of those present were likely recording or taking pictures. That's a lot of possible evidence to gather.

Dick will also testify about how it wasn't an accident as well and about what he saw and heard before the performance in order to indicate the murder and the suspect; I can have him start to mention such things in my post. Also, the circus hands that were in charge of all the wires and pulleys could probably have figured out that something was off about what happened too, for some ideas!

I imagine they'd want every available officer questioning the audience & circus staff. Many of those present were likely recording or taking pictures. That's a lot of possible evidence to gather.
Dick will also testify about how it wasn't an accident as well and about what he saw and heard before the performance in order to indicate the murder and the suspect; I can have him start to mention such things in my post. Also, the circus hands that were in charge of all the wires and pulleys could probably have figured out that something was off about what happened too, for some ideas!

That's a great help guys. Even though Bone2pick Bone2pick I have to admit I never would of thought of the pictures and recording business. In my head, the whole Batman universe is stuck in the somewhere in the 1980's or 1990's long before the technological wizardry that we have on offer today.

Would you believe my post took me 4-5 hours to write. I have to admit sometimes I really struggle to write a post. I end up doing so much research and then it goes through so many iterations and even then they really only come out mediocre at best. :closedeyesfrown:

Would you believe my post took me 4-5 hours to write. I have to admit sometimes I really struggle to write a post. I end up doing so much research and then it goes through so many iterations and even then they really only come out mediocre at best. :closedeyesfrown:

I'm also a slow writer due to planning and research. But thankfully I always feel my content is worth the wait. :coolshades:

Well, we've got something that I think is pretty good, but it needs some editing and tying together. I'll take care of that and then finalize whenever Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford gets back.

Okay, he said he'd be absent on Saturday, so I presume y'all will be able to bombard the RP with your posts tomorrow? Also, looking forward to seeing the result of your teamwork :) I am truly happy that you're cooperating on this; that was, and Harley Quinn Harley Quinn can testify to that, one of the main goals of this project, to motivate people to organize themselves, participate and create wonders :D

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot Finally finished my character's backstory. In my usual fashion it ended up being pretty lengthy. I'd like to brainstorm with you on some Circus of Strange ideas if/when you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back