• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham: Dystopia [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry that I haven't responded yet lately! It's been quite busy for me lately, unfortunately. >.< But, anyway, as soon as LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 and Hammy Hammy post with either all the interrogation questions and such, or would rather prefer to skip past that part to taking Dick down to the station or just deciding his fate then and there to end the scene, I'll start to get working on a response as well then, whatever we decide to do. (:

I'll have Harper storm The Iceberg Lounge as soon as we're into chapter two, but I'll have Ivy's intro up either tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, so, seeing things are progressing more slowly than intended... I skipped to chapter two. This is intended to be less plot-driven chapter so everyone can, basically do, as they please; hang around, make intro posts, socialize... whatever pleases you. As for those directly related to my character - Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie , you can bring Harper in as soon as you want; LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 , Hammy Hammy and ManyFaces ManyFaces do you agree, or rather, do Gordon, Bullock and Dent agree to meet Oswald for a dinner or something in the Lounge to discuss the crisis and Oswald's proposition?; Harley Quinn Harley Quinn When we reach nighttime and the party at the Lounge, I expect Amelia to show up among the guests :)

Oh I'd be down for that dinner I suppose :V
Fixing the crisis sounds like a good way to get people together

Okay, so, seeing things are progressing more slowly than intended... I skipped to chapter two. This is intended to be less plot-driven chapter so everyone can, basically do, as they please; hang around, make intro posts, socialize... whatever pleases you. As for those directly related to my character - Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie , you can bring Harper in as soon as you want; LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 , Hammy Hammy and ManyFaces ManyFaces do you agree, or rather, do Gordon, Bullock and Dent agree to meet Oswald for a dinner or something in the Lounge to discuss the crisis and Oswald's proposition?; Harley Quinn Harley Quinn When we reach nighttime and the party at the Lounge, I expect Amelia to show up among the guests :)
Well, I was planning with LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 to bring Dick back to the station, but I'd say that that could work just as well myself. Either of those ideas, depending on what other people want.

I mean, I wasn't sure if anything that important would happen, I was just going to get the ball rolling on it. MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Thoughts?

Hm... well, it would be nice to have a scene that establishes that Dick will have to be put into an orphanage because he's a material witness to what happened, and so he couldn't go off with the circus and be adopted by someone there like he would have been otherwise. But, I'd be okay with that being skipped over, and instead was just something that happened, and so Dick would be in an orphanage at this point. Either way I could adjust to it, so feel free to do whichever option you feel would be best!

Also, if Dick is moved away from the forefront for a little bit, I might be able to take up roleplaying Bruce, for now at least.

Honestly, I think it might be best to just imply that it's happened rather than do a full scene where it happens at this point. Keep things moving forward.

Heh, did I say tonight? I meant tomorrow night, because I totally didn't see that I'd been switched to an earlier shift, and have just completely stayed up too late. G'nighty night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back