• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
Batman's_Rogues_Gallery.jpeg
The city of gotham has been a nest of crime for decades, maybe as long as centuries. While this crime birthed mighty sentinels of justice like Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Batwoman, and countless others, their birth seemed to come with much more dangerous criminals. Eventually this festering wound of civilization called a city would catch the attention of many dangerous criminal organizations. Yet through all of this The city of Gotham and its champions the bat-family would press on, rebuild, and keep their eyes on the future.

This time however Gotham faces a threat from within its own populous. A threat that may not be so easily overcome...the threat of power. The league of shadows managed to steal a motherbox during Darkseids most recent raid on earth and after rigging it to detonate met with all of Gothams top crime bosses to set up the plan not informing them of the plan to actually detonate the weapon. They made a pretty dire mistake however...they didn't invite the joker to play. So the clown prince of crime stole the motherbox and fled to Ace chemicals where he was cornered by Batman and tossed the motherbox into a vat of chemicals.

The chemicals caused the motherbox to react and the pulse of energy released vaporized and charged the chemicals with otherworldly power from a wide array of sources. It promptly detonated after that bathing the city in the vaporized and charged chemicals. All around gotham people were infused with random superpowers, many of them seeming to lose most of their inhibitions. Yet by far the worst outcome of this was the empowerment of the joker and many of Batman's previously normal foes having gained superpowers. It is now up to the bat-family to attempt to re-establish control of gotham city, with most of the justice league out on various other missions the only help they can hope for is that some of those who gained powers will be good hearted people who can help protect the city. Is this hope in any way grounded in reality? Or is the old saying about power corrupting an inescapable truth? Only time will tell...but how much time does Gotham have?
Batman_Family_Prime_Earth_001.jpg
(Hello everyone. This to will be centered around gotham with nigh limitless options for characters. The entire bat family will be playable including Ace the Bathound and Alfred, Along with all of batmans Rogue Gallery. As if all that weren't enough one can play as any of the recently empowered Citizens of gotham. Needless to say Both Black-gate prison and Arkham Asylum were caught up in the chaos and their occupants were "liberated". This Will be a Sandbox Style Rp with very little actual guidance from me with the rare exception of large events and my personal characters shennanigans.

Depending on interest i will have a Cs up Wednesday night and we can start the RP by Friday or Saturday of this week. Feel free to lay any character claims you wish. However due to his ultra meta level knowledge and plot armor Batman will be played by myself that way i can get the story going and steer it if need be. However do not worry this is not a Batman story its a Gotham story. So everyone plays a role.​

billy-christian-spookyjack2.jpgsay hello to my OC Jack. He is sort of a antihero a man who gained the ability to teleport to an alternate dimension he would later learn was a layer of hell. After being helped to escape by a demon who then tried to possess him he managed to wrestle control of himself from the demon but not before he was mutated into a similar visage to the demon. His powers include Shadow Matter Generation/manipulation and the ability to spawn magic pumpkins with a wide variety of effects. While its not apparent who he was before...he does seem to possess a good degree of martial arts skill and weapons training. Enough to keep up with but not outright defeat members of the bat family. Finding out who he was prior to becoming this is a way to force an alliance with him but must be done in RP...and can be done by heroes and villains alike.

I meant to express my interest when this was posted initially as I have several character ideas but unfortunately other things have occupied my time. The ideas I have are as follows:
Two-Face
batman-3-two-face.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, Harvey and Two Face are split into two separate individuals with Harvey becoming completely good and Two Face completely evil.
Scarface
af04562042a3acc11eca00f2a9a18dec.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, the Ventriloquist's puppet, Scarface, is transformed into a living, breathing human being.
Maxie Zeus
maxie_zeus_by_itadori_syu_ddtsdg9-pre.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, Maxie Zeus gains the ability to manipulate electricity like his mythological namesake.

I meant to express my interest when this was posted initially as I have several character ideas but unfortunately other things have occupied my time. The ideas I have are as follows:
Two-Face
batman-3-two-face.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, Harvey and Two Face are split into two separate individuals with Harvey becoming completely good and Two Face completely evil.
Scarface
af04562042a3acc11eca00f2a9a18dec.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, the Ventriloquist's puppet, Scarface, is transformed into a living, breathing human being.
Maxie Zeus
maxie_zeus_by_itadori_syu_ddtsdg9-pre.jpg
When the Motherbox goes boom, Maxie Zeus gains the ability to manipulate electricity like his mythological namesake.
1. Oh
2. Hell
3.YES

I love what you did there.

Has this started yet? I’d be interested! I wouldn’t mind playing Joker or Posion Ivy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back