• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings got plots? shoot me a message

ethereal moon

Magic Eight Ball
Hey, I'm Aj!! I use she/they pronouns, and have been roleplaying for quite some time now. I'm looking for some more partners, so if you think you're a good fit then shoot me a message!
A little about me
  • I'm 17, so do keep that in mind​
  • Love some ooc talk, and would like to become friends if you're open to it!​
  • I'm prone to talking in all caps, but I won't do it if it irks you.​
  • I'm open to roleplaying on here, or over on discord.​
  • My schedule remains pretty open, but I am in college classes, so sometimes it's a little chaotic. If something does come up though, I'll do my best to let you know!​
Writing Style/Preferences
  • I do my best to write anywhere from 200-600 words, depending on the plot.​
  • I don't have many triggers, and tend to role with some darker themes. However, if you'd prefer to stay away from them, I'll be sure to!​
  • I primarily do OC x OC, just out of preference.​
  • World building is one of my favorite things to do, so if you have elaborate ideas, you should definitely hit me up.​
Currently, I've only go one plot in mind that I'm craving to do, but it's rather elaborate, and would involve us each playing multiple characters. So if you have any plot ideas, I'm more then open to trying them!

That's about it, in truth! I'd love to collaborate with you, and hope to hear from you!

Hi Ethereal! I’m interested in roleplaying with you on discord. I’d love to tell you all about myself, if you are interested!

I’m an advanced literate —> Novella writer. I can write tons of paragraphs and words at once.. I am also capable of playing up to 10 characters at once!! With an appropriate plot, I won’t get burnt out.

I play MxM, MxF, and I enjoy world building and plot development.

I’m an advanced literate —> Novella writer. I can write tons of paragraphs and words at once.. I am also capable of playing up to 10 characters at once!! With an appropriate plot, I won’t get burnt out.

I play MxM, MxF, and I enjoy world building and plot development.
Oh you seem awesome to roleplay with! I'd love to start working with you on a plot. I'm sorry for such late response, the websites been down all day for me.

Mo worries! My cord is starburst3373
Hey, I'm Aj!! I use she/they pronouns, and have been roleplaying for quite some time now. I'm looking for some more partners, so if you think you're a good fit then shoot me a message!
A little about me
  • I'm 17, so do keep that in mind​
  • Love some ooc talk, and would like to become friends if you're open to it!​
  • I'm prone to talking in all caps, but I won't do it if it irks you.​
  • I'm open to roleplaying on here, or over on discord.​
  • My schedule remains pretty open, but I am in college classes, so sometimes it's a little chaotic. If something does come up though, I'll do my best to let you know!​
Writing Style/Preferences
  • I do my best to write anywhere from 200-600 words, depending on the plot.​
  • I don't have many triggers, and tend to role with some darker themes. However, if you'd prefer to stay away from them, I'll be sure to!​
  • I primarily do OC x OC, just out of preference.​
  • World building is one of my favorite things to do, so if you have elaborate ideas, you should definitely hit me up.​
Currently, I've only go one plot in mind that I'm craving to do, but it's rather elaborate, and would involve us each playing multiple characters. So if you have any plot ideas, I'm more then open to trying them!

That's about it, in truth! I'd love to collaborate with you, and hope to hear from you!
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back