• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got Fandom? [Search Thread 2.0]

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨

Why hello there!

_KIm0hhJgyXXtYgpcb__hYNQVh0HKJcOKbgVjIstLpZkr5-qafqfxUpJYkb5drw39Gp2yVZ1Jyb4KEmY8zSlDlie2UxG1IpLSwwLmchExTo=w499-h281-nc

Welcome to my fandom search thread! 

0vEFEr0YrQKipvikrkx_lOSOAQ2RCAqyzJ2WN9ZNspG06Qvx0XjBGYmA_bhKwtuF-o63VMxTiSxnSkRk_MY3yokAJPlFGBcAHl9Sj3592ARddrz75XoI6aouIXRdsfSJs93Q1IJMkvFo6UAM7tUGc0ONIZPnX6Y=w500-h211-nc

As you can see, I'm kind of in love with gifs, so as a partner, you can expect tons from me, and I'm not just talking about my FCs. I love reaction gifs. I can promise to brighten up your day with a few of them too. 

gokToj7aqgHAiKOxmuYg_diZCRZkSCg0ino_00hjJeOQfaYSTxJyDMHczLC0mFkbHlzJzSil8jpAwU7zCq9fNyhFjmw_tJ-m6oQdjjMf32UY5NBq1asBe5h917ZmGhcqXpndoYiph8r2UcGOYJ2L47jucwLX4_F0QP0xdA=w500-h200-nc

So! Basically I'm looking for a few partners to do some fandom roleplays with! Now, before I get down to the good stuff and pairings and what not, I just want to list out a few rules :)  

cWoEzLM3wTf2qRD30_EcI4IdefEcKiheH20RXHpETctE3DSGzIXZMXcFTvozlv27PFxlmY6rNkOlq00orZ387bCURebgQOCo8tkcdcGmsYg=w500-h250-nc

Just kidding, I am sorry to make you endure this, but it must be done! 

>| I am going to straight up say that I do mature themes that involve cussing and what not so if you aren't up for that then this probably isn't the best place for you. That doesn't necessarily mean all my roleplays are dark though. No, it totally depends on the fandom and the plot we do, however I do love drama and angst so if you can bring that to the table once in a while, I will love you forever. 

>| I almost exclusively play female, however, when it comes to fandoms, I almost exclusively double. I just like playing two characters in a fandom Roleplay, that usually involves me playing both an OC and a canon character. I rarely do any other pairing, however I can be convinced. 

>| I love love love detail. I like that my partners give me good chunky paragraphs with a minimum of two large ones. I will disappear on you if it goes down to a few lines.

>| That being said, I don't like just walls of random text. I like them to be constructed well and actually make sense. It irks me to see paragraphs and paragraphs of sentences without punctuation or numerous grammatical and spelling errors.

>| When it comes to activity, I'm on every day, however I do have a life as I'm sure you all do as well, and so I will be gone from time to time. I will try to alert you if I'm gone for more than a week though that should never be a case unless there is an emergency, in which case I would prefer that you don't get mad if I forget to tell you. If I leave unexpectedly it's for a emergency, so I apologise but the first thing that comes to mind is not to tell my roleplay partners that I won't be replying for a while. I will understand completely if the same is for you. 

>| I need partners as invested in the roleplay as myself. Now, I'm not saying to be all serious and stick to the plot exactly the way it is. I love changing things up just as much as anyone, so long as you actually take the initiative and not leave everything to me. It bores me when I get single word or sentence responses when planning because it makes me feel like you're not interested, so I warn you, I will drop immediately if that is the case.

>| If you have read this far, please mention the word 'verdant' i your request.

>| No godmodding/controlling of characters unless they're NPC

>| I absolutely love OOC chat to get to know my partner, so I will try to initiate it at times. 

>| I love romance. They are included in every single roleplay I do, I won't deny it. However I don't want it to be the basis of the roleplay unless it's a soulmate AU or something. Even then, I need some sort of action and angst in the roleplay.

>| I generally prefer MxF pairings but since I insist on doubling, I am willing to try MxM. I don't find myself interested in FxF so much. 

>| I use real people as FCs for my original characters and prefer to stay away from anything anime. 

>| Now if you've read this far, mention 'green' instead of 'verdant' in your request! 

>| A character sheet is not necessary for me, although I am perfectly capable of providing one as well since ai have one for at least each fandom. I can do simple or detailed, it doesn't matter much to me, so state your preference! Also, I'm cool with either thread or PM, though the latter is easier to keep track of. I will not RP anywhere else.

Phew! That was a long list haha. But now it's done, so the rain of fandoms can begin! 

_Mxcf3JBINRCdM65OS0HDu1GRlVXRHYP-OeFTuACMco11s6t47xnSFyUVvduqNxS3xpM9L5737bi6ujM-oqOAdQKdS-eeAFPOzrssJIFw6-vM7Ek6xYVtbnPkOmnGQ0x9qvmG2H5yF7L0Jxz0lhNzR3DYOrQkfE=w500-h209-nc

Below, I will state a fandom, along with the characters I can play as well as the characters I request my partner plays. Anything in bold is a character I'm craving at the moment and if it has a star next to it, that means I have a rough plot idea for it. 

H A R R Y -- P O T T E R

tumblr_lh367yFpdI1qc3reoo1_500.gif

Characters I can play:

Fred/George Weasley**

Harry Potter**

Hermione Granger

Ronald Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Neville Longbottom

Remus Lupin

Characters I would like you to play:

Draco Malfoy**

Ronald Weasley**

Fred/George Weasley**

== note: one of the few fandoms I am willing to do canon x canon ==

P J O // H O O

tumblr_o6udwboSv91vp4caoo1_500.gif

Characters I can play:

Leo Valdez

Jason Grace

Nico Di Angelo

Frank Zhang

Characters I want you to play:

Percy Jackson**

Luke Castellan

Leo Valdez

G A M E -- O F -- T H R O N E S

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16822-1368031715-3.gif

Characters I can play:

Robb Stark

Jon Snow

Tyrion Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Bran Stark**

Jojen Reed

Jon Snow

M C U

avengers-captain-america-chris-evans-gif-Favim.com-3799507.gif

Characters I can play:

Tony Stark

Clint Barton

Natasha Romanoff

Bucky Barnes

Wanda Maximoff

Steve Rogers**

Clint Barton

Tony Stark

T H E -- H U N G E R -- G A M E S

dnoB23IiggG6A.gif

Characters I can play:

Peeta Mellark

Gale Hawthorne

Katniss

Finnick Odair

Gale Hawthorne

T H E -- M A Z E -- R U N N E R

tumblr_static_58gps2sokx8okcgo8kcowwc8o.gif

Characters I can play:

Minho

Teresa

Thomas

Newt

I think those are about it for now, bt I may have missed out on a few so please do ask if you don't see something here. I may know it! Bye for now and please do reply here or better yet, PM me if interested. :)  

97WyuYqWKJcCfkWqWupilps9caPcvl0efUs6DAhzyATIH8D09Wpar4X_TWANhzR-XmzYcAzjJz9Gf5vFj4CVszN-Iumj3j4nIXUeH8af8TAR=w525-h280-nc

Last edited by a moderator:
Green is the color of Harry's eyes, just like Lily's but not exactly verdant.

Hello there!!! I am an extremely extremely extremely new member of RPN. If that does not disappoint you, then I hope we can do a Harry Potter rp. I would like to lay claim on Draco as well :)

Green is the color of Harry's eyes, just like Lily's but not exactly verdant.

Hello there!!! I am an extremely extremely extremely new member of RPN. If that does not disappoint you, then I hope we can do a Harry Potter rp. I would like to lay claim on Draco as well :)

Send me a PM when yu can :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back