• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got Fandom? [Search Thread 2.0]

Hello I'm willing to do a Harry Potter role play. I have a very rough plot idea for one already but I can't find any one who is willing to help me brainstorm up a lot that can adjust to any chances in the story for a role play and want to do a Harry Potter role play. Emeralds are just green gems.

Hello I'm willing to do a Harry Potter role play. I have a very rough plot idea for one already but I can't find any one who is willing to help me brainstorm up a lot that can adjust to any chances in the story for a role play and want to do a Harry Potter role play. Emeralds are just green gems.

Send me a PM! I'd love to hear the idea ^^

Green

Hello there :) ย I myself Love Romance and agree with your rules and interests. Out of your list I would really enjoy a PJO RP as Percy and would prefer a MxF Pairing with him such as maybe a Goddess or an OC of yours. For Marvel I would love if you could play Black Widow! If Either of those don't interest you I would love to find something original maybe if you wanted to give it a try, I do love a Good Soulmate kind of RP with Werewolves or other fantasy type pairings. Whatever case, Im very flexible and open minded :)

Green

Hello there :) ย I myself Love Romance and agree with your rules and interests. Out of your list I would really enjoy a PJO RP as Percy and would prefer a MxF Pairing with him such as maybe a Goddess or an OC of yours. For Marvel I would love if you could play Black Widow! If Either of those don't interest you I would love to find something original maybe if you wanted to give it a try, I do love a Good Soulmate kind of RP with Werewolves or other fantasy type pairings. Whatever case, Im very flexible and open minded :)

I can play a female OC for Percy! Shoot me a PM to discuss!ย 

My eyes are a deep sea green, and I am a son of poseidon. Who am I??

Mmm Percy Jackson? :) ย 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back