• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Micheal drives off, but heads to a nearby cafe instead of home. He didn't want to deal with Sophie and plus he had already told her was at an audition today. He gets coffee and a muffin before sitting down in the back corner and sighing.

Chleo smiles as she watches them and hangs back a little, letting them have time together. She waits outside for them and glances around.

-3 weeks-

It had been 3 weeks since Max.last saw Michael and she missed him dearly. Not only in a physical way but also in just an emotional as well. He hadn't spoken to her at all and with being at odds with her sister there really was no point for her to even be over there.

Tom stood outside his apartment giving a small sigh as he took an upset Matthew into his arms to comfort. He was off to London to start on a 6 month project for his latest movie. He had grown so close to Matthew in the short time and it made his heart ache to leave him for so long. He looked at Chleo and gave her a sad smile as well not wanting to have to say goodbye to her either.

Micheal sighs soflty and sits in the couch, flipping through channels. He missed Max dearly, but she didn’t want him. He knew sneaking around was wrong, but Sophie has been doing it to him for years and he was gonna leave her. He sighs and shakes his head.

Chleo watches them and bites her lip softly, trying not to tear up. She really didn’t want him to leave. She knew Matthew was devestated too. She sighs softly and chews on her bottom lip. “Be safe okay.” She murmurs. She had realized these past three weeks how much she still loved Tom and it was killing her to have to be away from him again. She just wanted him back.

Max sighed heavily and thought about Michael and how he was doing. She bit her lip and decided maybe she could call and see how he was doing. As it wrang she got more nervous and was actually shocked when he answered "Hey..."

Tom gave a smile and kissed Matthew's head then kissed Chleo's cheek gently "I will beautiful I promise." He said softly

Micheal heard his phone ringing and picks it up, seeing Max’s bame. He debate on even answering her and finally does. “What?” He grumbles and leans back. He turns the tv off and crosses his legs.

Chleo smiles a little and takesMatthew from him. She holds him close and rubs his back softly. She kisses his cheek and sighs. “We’ll see you in six months.” She murmurs soflty and rocks Matthew gently.

Max frowned at his tone but gave a small sigh "I just wanted to see how you were doing." She said biting her lip gently hearing the gruffness in his voice when he replied

Tom nods giving her a sad smile "Ive got you both for facetime too, itll go by quick I promise." He said quietly

Micheal stands up and goes to get some water. “My wife’s cheating on me and the woman I have feelings for turned me down. How do you think I’m feeling?” He snaps back and leans agaisnt the kitchen counter.

Chleo nods a little. “For this little ones sale I hope so.” She murmurs and glances at Tom. She was still too afraid to admit she still had strong feelings for him.

Max sighed heavily "Just as shitty as I do." She said biting her lip hard "Is Sophie around? I want to talk with you." She explained

Tom nodded and gave her a smile "And when I get back we'll go to dinner, just the two of us." He said softly kissing her forehead gently before he made his way to the car

Micheal sighs and rolls his eyes a little. “No she’s probably out fucking her latest boy toy.” He mutters and sips his water.

Chleo smiles and nods. “I’d like that.” She murmurs soflty and smiles at him.

Max gave a small sigh and nodded "Would you mind if I came over?" She asked softly

Tom waved goodbye and made his way to the airport

Micheal sighs and shrugs. “Why not, sure.” He grumbles and hangs up. He slides his phone back in his pocket and shuffled back to the living room and turns the tv back on.

Chleo waves goodbye and waits for the car to be out of view. She sighs softly and heads inside with Matthew. “He’ll be back soon buddy.” She assures him and sits on the couch with him.

Matthew held onto her and frowned some sniffling a bit "I miss daddy...why he leave?" He asked quietly

Max made it over there about a half hour later and bit her lip hard as answered the door after she had knocked "Hi.." he murmured trying to advert her eyes from staring at his body

Chleo rubs his back and kisses his head softly. “He had to leave so he could work.” She tells him and watches him. “I know you didn’t want him leave. I didn’t either.”

Michea sighs softly. “Hi.” He mutters and lets her in. He loses the door behind her and heads to the living room.

Max follows him and gives a small sigh "Where is Soph?" She asked sitting down next to him

Matthew wiped his eyes and gave a small nod "He come back right?" He asked scared that he wasnt coming back from being far away.

Micheal shrugs. “Like I said on the phone, probably sleeping with some other dude.” He tells and flips through the channels.

Chleo nods and watches him. “I promise he’s gonna come back. Just six months baby.” She murmurs soflty.

Max frowned more giving a small nod "Michael....Im sorry for telling you the way I did." She said softly going over to him and giving a hug biting her lip gently

Matthew nodded and sniffled some clutching his Loki figure close to him "You call Daddy?" He asked pointing at the phone and giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes

Michael sighs softly and holds her close. He shakes his head. “I’m not mad at you for how you told me.” He tells her and looks down at her.

Chleo bites her lip and nods. “Okay.” She murmurs and calls Tom. She wasn’t sure if he had turned his phone off yet for the flight but she knew Matt was hurting. She puts it on speaker.

Max nodded softly and gave a soft sigh "I miss you Michael...I miss talking with you." She said quietly

Tom smiled happily as he saw her number pop up answering quickly "Miss me already? I havent even made it to the airport yet!" He said giving a small laugh

Michea sighs softly. “I miss you too.” He murmurs softly and looks down at her. He lets go of her and turns to start making them both tea.

Chleo smiles a little and giggles. “Matthew misses his daddy.” She murmurs and holds the phone close to Matthew. “Say hi.” She murmurd and smiles when Matthew lights up and starts talking to Tom.

Max gave a small sigh as he let go and quickly followed behind him "What have you been up to?" She asked raising an eyebrow some

Tom smiled widely as he heard that and smiled even bigger hearing his son's voice "Hey buddy, yeah I know I miss you too.....no I can't come back just yet I'll be home soon though I promise." He murmured giving a heavy sigh whem he heard his voice quiver.

Micheal glances over at her as he puts the kettle on the stove and grabs some cups. “Been auditioning for a few roles. Hoping to get one where I’ll be away awhile.” He mutters and sighs. “Been trying to catch Sophia cheating so I can file for divorce.”

Chleo frowns and pulls Matthew closer. She knew he was hating this and she felt horrible. “Hey it’s okay.” She mjrmjrd snd takes the phone off speaker. She puts it to her ear and sighs. “I’m sorry about that. He’s gonna be fine.” She assures Tom. She hugs Matthew tightly and rocks him. “I’ll let you go.” She tells him and hangs up. She holds Matthew close and kisses his head.

Max frowned softly giving a small nod "Oh...well I hope you get something." She murmured biting her lip as she looked at him. She walked over wrapped her arms around him from behind wanting to be somewhat close to him "What will you do if you guys split? You gonna move back to Ireland?"

Tom smiled some shaking his head "No its okay, I'll call once I land. It shouldnt be too late there." He explained biting his lip some "I'm going to miss you guys a lot."

Micheal looks back at her and shrugs a little. “Probably. Not really much to stay here for anymore.” He tells her pointedly and moves away. He had wanted to stay for her, but she had made it clear what she wanted and it wasn’t him. He poirs the water into cups once it’s boiling and drops the tea bags in.

Chleo sighs softly. “We’re gonna miss you too. Have a safe flight.” She tells him and hangs up. She picks Matthew up and goes to get him some hot choclate made, hoping it would cheer him up a little.

Max felt her heart drop some and gave a small nod "Oh....yeah I guess you have a point." She said sipping the tea he had made for them just watching him some before she placed her cup down and went to stand infront of him not saying a word as she let her hands wander his body

Matthew cuddled her close and sipped his hot chocolate "Mommy? We watch Thor?" He asked giving her his pouty lip

Micheal takes his tea and sips it. He frowns a little when he hands start roaming his body and puts his tea down. He grabs her hands and pulls her off. “Don’t. You made your decision. I’m not doing the back and forth.”

Chleo smiles and and nods. She picks him up and carries him into the living room and puts on Thor. She sits down on the couch and holds him close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back