• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got a secret can you keep it

Max looked over at him in shock and bit her lip hard "You meant it?" She asked softly moving to sit on the bed next to him "I...I meant it too." She said softly leaning in and brushing her lips lightly against his.

Tom nodded and made a mental note of that as well "So no coconut oil or things like that?" He said nodding again when she said yes "Would um....would you two like to get some dinner?"

Micheal smiels and places a hand over hers. He presses his lips against hers harder and kisses her. He smiles and pulls back, tugging her to lay back down with him. He wraps an arm around her and kisses her head. “Let’s just stay like this for a bit.”

Chleo watches him and smiles. She nods a little. “I’m sure he would love that.” She murmurs and smiles when she sees him running out. She picks him up and spins him around. “Hey baby.” She murmurs andkisses his head. “Wanna go get dinner with daddy?”

Max smiled softly and cuddled into him somr "Okay.." she said softly tracing patterns on his chest sighing softly "What are you going to do about Sophie?"

Tom smiled widely as Matthew gasped and nodded happily "Well lets go then, where are some good places to eat?" He asked him wanting to make sure they ate somewhere he would eat.

Micheal rubs her back softly and sighs. “I’m gonna talk to her but our marriage has been over for a while, I just didn’t want to see it.” He murmurd and looks at her. “But I don’t wanna drag you into this so I need my own prove.”

Chleo smiles and nuzzles Matthews cheek gently. She glances over at Tom and then back down at Matthew when he tries to tell her where he wants to go. “The place with the seed chicken!” He exclaims.Chleo giggles and shakes his head. “He wants this Chinese place near Times Square.”

Max gave a small nod biting her lip hard "What are you going to do after that?" She asked glancing up at him not wanting to loose contact with him

Tom chuckled and gave him a funny puzzled face "Seed chicken?! What is that?!" He asked in a silly voice tickling his stomach some "You'll have to show me."

Micheal looks at her and kisses her forehead. “I’ll file for a divorce.” He mjrmjrd snd caresses her cheek gently. He smiled and kisses her softly. “I don’t wanna lose you though.” He murmurd siftly.

Chleo laughs softly and starts heading back to the subway. “He means sesame chicken. He can’t say sesame.” She mmurmjrs and rubs his back.

Max gave a soft smile at him "You won't loose me." She said softly biting her lip hard when her sister's name started flashing on his phone "Just say you stayed the night after a few drinks,I have a guest room." She said quietly to him

Tom smiled happily and gave a small laugh "I think thats adorable." He said as he walked along the street with them trying to find a taxi to get them

Micheal nods a little and grabs his phone. He sits up, but takes Max’s hand and rubs it softly. “Hey. Yeah I know I went to Max’s for some drinks. Wasn’t got to drive.” He assures her. As much as he hated what she was doing to him, he wasn’t gonna drag Max into this. He wasn’t gonna let her go after Max.

Chleo smiles and nods. She rocks the little boy gently and soon puts him down when he wants to walk. She holds his hand and watches him grab Toms hand as well. She smiles and glances over at Tom. They looked like a little family and shebadly wanted that to be the truth

Max frowned some when she heard her sister talking to him over the phone about how she needed him home to help with an 'issue' it made her heart hurt and brought her back to the reality that he was hwr brother in law and she had just slept with him

Tom smiled wider as Matthew took his hand while he walked. He glanced over at Chleo and sighed happily not even seeing the looks people were giving from.recognizing him.

Micheal frowns .a little at her. He couldn't believe she went out to sleep with someone else and now wanted him. He glances over at Max and sees her face. "Babe, I have a meeting to attend today. Remember I gotta prepare for that audition." He murmurs and pulls Max closer. "I'm sorry."

Chleo smiles and watches him. She was really happy in this moment. She looks away after a bit when Matthew tugs on her hand and points at the toy store up ahead. "Sweetie we gotta go eat." She tells him and kisses his head.

Max shook her head some "Why would you be sorry? You just lied to your wife about sleeping with her sister." She said taking a deep breath as she glanced up at him

Tom smiled some and looked at his son "I'll make you a deal okay?" He said as he crouched down infront of the little boy "If you eat good then after we eat we can go in the toy store and I'll buy you some okay?" He said smiling more as Matthew agreed.

Micheal sighs softly. “For getting you tangled in this.” He mutters and puts his phone down. “I should go.” He mutters Nd gets up, getting dressed.

Chleo watches her and smiles a little. She lets go of Matthews hand when he requests to be held by Tom and watches them. She was glad he was warming up to Tom and glad Tom seemed to be happy with him. At least he could have his dad around now.

Max shook her head and got up slipping on an oversized shirt "Michael wait....look I'm sorry, I just....I dont know." She said softly as she took his hand in hers.

Tom picked him up and made his way inside with them feeling his hand fall into hers not really even noticing it had happened. It just some how felt right.

Micheal looks at her and pulls her close. He kisses her forheead softly and wraps her arms around her. "How about I male us some breakfast?" He murmurs softly and picks her up. He smiles and kisses her cheek.

Chleo glances over at him and smiles a little. She holds his hand and heads to the table with them. She lets go of his hand and slides into the booth, lettting MAtthew sit with his dad.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek "Sounds good." She said softly taking him into the kitchen. She sat down watching him with her legs showing perfectly for him without meaning to.

Tom smiled getting Matthew in his booster seat looking over the menu "So whats the best thing here?" He asked her

Micheal smiles and starts on some food. He glances over at her and walks over, rubbing his hands up her thighs. He smiles and kisses her softly.

Chleo smiles and looks at him. "I always either get sesame chicken or sushi." She murmurs and looks over at him.

Max shivered softly as she felt his hands on her legs and kissed him back running her fingers through his hair moaning softly as she felt his beard scratch her neck as he kissed down it

Tom nodded and decided on what he wanted glancing at her some "So I have a new movie to do in about a month....I'll be in England for most of it."

Micheal smiles and steps between her legs. He kisses her neck and holds her hips gently. “You’re so beautiful.”

Chleo frowns at the news, but nods. “I’m glad you’re getting deals again.” She murmurd siftly and watches him. “You can FaceTime Matthew as much as you want. I’m sure he’ll understand.@

Max bit her lip amd blushed deep red kissing him gently again "Mmmm and you are so very handsome." She whispered starting to push her self into him more.

Tom nodded giving a smile looking over at Matthew as he started coloring "I um....Can I call you too?" He asked biting his lip

Micheal smirks and pulls away. He turns the stove off and goes back to her. He holds her close and kisses her hard.

Chleo looks at him and blushes a little. "Yeah, of course." She says softly and chews on her lip gently. "Are you excited?" She asks after a bit.

Max panted softly as she made her way off the kitchen table pulling her shirt down some "Okay....no more...this is wrong." She said half believing it

Tom nodded giving a smile "Yeah I am, seems like a good movie." He said softly biting his lip some

Micheal frowns a little at her words and pulls away. He fixes his boxers and bites his lip. "I...I should go then." He tells her and goes to grab the rest of his clothes out of her room. He sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair.

Chleo nods a little. "I'm glad." She murmurs. "I'll miss you though." She admits and looks down. "Matthew will miss you too."

Max followed him and slipped on her underwear looking over at him "What are we doing Michael? You're married....and I have feelings for you but....I can't do this to my sister?" She said trying to wrap her mind around it

Tom gave a small nod and ruffled his son's hair some "I'll miss you guys too, but I'll make sure to call daily. Let you guys know whats going on." He explained

Micheal looks at her. "And your sisters been cheating on me for years and I'm gonna divorce her and you're the only I should have been with." He snaps back and finishes getting dressed. "I wanna be with you but I'm not doing the back and forth. When you figure out what you want let me know." He grumbles and heads to his car.

Chleo nods a little. "Okay." She says softly and looks up when the waitress comes over. She orders for her and Matthew.

Max frowned and watched him leave trying to think through everything. She wanted Michael, especially after all that, but she couldn't help but feel a bit bad about her sister.

Tom ordered his food and smiled chatting away with her and Matthew the whole night. Once they finished and started to leave he picked Matthew up and smiled wide "Come on buddy, you ate good." He said happily before taking him to the toy store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back