Other Got a favorite quote?

Brutal Doom or Duke Nukem?

'When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!'

- Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would welcome you, but soon it may be you I throw upon the fire."

"I have been alone here so long. Forgive me if I seem unfit for proper company. Still, I will make a place for you. And though I have little enough to offer, please consider all I have to be yours."

"Farewell, Brother! I fear I deliver you to a darker place. May the Light of Lights illuminate your path."

All of them from Father Grigori

I don't know why, but all of his "Mourn" (When you die in Ravenholm) are so depressing

"I thought maybe one day, I may want a baby, But not here, not now, what, are you crazy? It's too soon, I'm too stupid to build a human nest, I'm a manchild hiding in the shadow of my student debts, We always used protection, At least in my recollection, Well I guess this is another new regret for my collection, And I won't kill a fetus Even if it's millimeters, If I'm big enough to spill a seed, then I'm big enough to let it breathe." - Dan Bull | "I'm going to be a daddy."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden, Fight Club

“Life is a crap carnival with shit prizes.” - Stephen King, Mister Mercedes

"You stupid, bullheaded, selfish, arrogant, immature, loudmouth fucking WALNUT!" - Anthony Chainey, Maggot Boy

"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of impossible dreams." - The Eleventh Doctor, Doctor Who

"The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason you held on so long." -Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

"Take care of your friends because they are the most precious things in the world." -Fairy Tail

And others from Fairy Tail that can be found by Googling "Fairy Tail Quotes" in Google Images

"I keep my Friends close, and my enemies...dead."-Brandon Rogers

"If I were you, I would pack myself a nice bagged lunch, show these cats my FAVORITE finger, and then I'd hit the hay like horse turds. But I'm not you. And you're not horse turds. No, sir! You, ARE THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE CAT'S PJ'S!"-Narrator, Battle-block Theater

"What's the term when someone cares more about what the game does then what's encompassing it?"

"Impatient Douche?"-Danny and Arin, game grumps

"Judge, oh Lord, those who do injustice to me. Fight for those who fight with me." -Father Grigori (HL2)

"Although they call me crazy I care not, for thou art my helper, my strength, and my saviour." -Father Grigori (HL2)

"And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?" -Yes Man (FNV)

"I do not aim with my hand. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."-
Roland, The Dark Tower series

"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness."- Baba, The Kite Runner

"I remember clearly the deaths of three men. One was the richest man of the century, who, having clawed his way to wealth through the souls and bodies of men, spent many years trying to buy back the love he hadforfeited and by that process performed great service to the world and, perhaps, had much more than balanced the evils of his rise. I was on a ship when he died. The news was posted on the bulletin board, and nearly everyone received the news with pleasure. Several said, “Thank God that son of a bitch is dead.”

Then there was a man, smart as Satan, who, lacking some perception of human dignity and knowing all too well every aspect of human weakness and wickedness, used his special knowledge to warp men, to buy men, to bribe and threaten and seduce until he found himself in a position of greatpower. He clothed his motives in the names of virtue, and I have wondered whether he ever knew that no gift will ever buy back a man’s love when you have removed his self-love. A bribed man can only hate his briber. When this man died the nation rang with praise and, just beneath, with gladness that he was dead.

There was a third man, who perhaps made many errors in performancebut whose effective life was devoted to making men brave and dignified and good in a time when they were poor and frightened and when ugly forces were loose in the world to utilize their fears. This man was hated by the few. When he died the people burst into tears in the streets and their minds wailed, “What can we do now? How can we go on without him?”

In uncertainty I am certain that underneath their topmost layers of frailty men want to be good and want to be loved. Indeed, most of their vices are attempted short cuts to love. When a man comes to die, no matter whathis talents and influence and genius, if he dies unloved his life must be a failure to him and his dying a cold horror. It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world.

We have only one story. All novels, all poetry, are built on the never-ending contest in ourselves of good and evil. And it occurs to me that evil must constantly respawn, while good, while virtue, is immortal. Vice has always a new fresh young face, while virtue is venerable as nothing else in the world is."
-John Steinbeck, East of Eden

"You beat us up, you leave us laying, you hit us with a sledgehammer in the head, we just don't care."

- Dean Ambrose

“Your life changes when I am your enemy.”

- Dean Ambrose

"I can't sleep well lately so, instead of counting sheep, I count punching Seth Rollins in the face.”

-Dean Ambrose

"Bing bong, bing bong, here comes my ding dong!"

-Markiplier

"What I do is temporary, but what I leave behind is forever"

-Markiplier

"You can do amazing things, and I know that you can because I did. And I'm a screw up, I've done stupid things and I'm just an idiot in front of a camera making silly voices and doing silly videos that hopefully people enjoy. And if I can do that, you can do even more. You can do so much more. We, together, can do so much more"

-Markiplier

"I don't want you guys to feel abandoned in any way. You're not alone. Especially those of you who are in the darkest part of your life right now. You're not alone in anything that you've done."

-Markiplier

"No matter what happens. No matter how hard things get. No matter who tries to bring you down. Never stop believing in yourself."

-Markiplier

"I hope I can be here as a voice, as a friend while playing video games for you. If you feel depressed or lonely or anything like that. Jack is here."

-Jacksepticeye/Sean

"Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually."

-Jacksepticeye

"With all of my heart, I believe that you can do good in this world and that you can be a force for good"

-Markiplier

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." -from Slaughterhouse 5

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." -Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

"If you know who I am, please tell me... am I enough to stand with Chrom and the others?" -Avatar, Fire Emblem Awakening

"But if you're curious, don't wait. Take a trip. Find it. It's out there somewhere in the woods...waiting..." -Dipper Pines, Gravity falls

((Btw @Naruto Uzumaki, awesome quotes, I love Jack and Mark!))

"True friends can be your worst enemies"~Unknown

"Don't fix what isn't broken"~unknown

"Beauty gets the attention, personality gets the heart"~unknown

"The women came from the man's rib

Not from his feet to be walked on

Not from his head to be superior

but from his side to be equal

Under the arm to be protected

And next to the heart to be loved"~unknown

"Care about what other people think, and you'll always be their prisoner"

"Move and I'll shoot!! I messed up. I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash." - Marisa Kirisame, Imperishable Night.

You also rule a world, Morpheus. A world of sleepers and dreamers, of stories. A simple place compared to hell. I envy you. Can you imagine what it was like? Ten billion years providing a place for dead mortals to torture themselves? And like all masochists, they called the shots. 'Burn me.' 'Freeze me.' 'Eat me.' 'Hurt me.' And we did. Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The Devil made me do it.' I have never made any one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them- Lucifer Morningstar, Vertigo/DC

I want to beat them! Even if I'm not cool, or strong, or beautiful, or cute, or pretty. I want to beat the cool, strong, just, beautiful, cute and pretty people. Even though I wasn't blessed with talent, even though I'm stupid and have a bad personality, have bad grades, am misguided and am a good for nothing. I want to beat the talented, smart, likable, over-achieving people. I want to beat those with friends when I can't have friends. I want to beat the people who work hard when I can't work hard. I want to beat the victorious when I can't win. I want to beat the happy people when I'm miserable. Even if i'm hated! Even if I'm despised! Even if I'm useless! I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters!!Kumagawa Misogi, Medaka Box (manga)

Hey, God, why did you make a world like this?

Just because.

--from the manga The World's End

If someone didn't have any pride, wouldn't they also be lacking in self-confidence? If someone was free of greed, wouldn't they have trouble supporting their family? And if people didn't envy one another, wouldn't they stop inventing new things? - Chitanda Eru, Hyouka 

Stop. I have learned much from you. Thank you, my teachers. And now for your education. Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters. Here's your gold star! - the Lich, Adventure Time

You lower lifeforms! T-, to dare to do this kind of thing to our most beloved ruler Ainz-sama! To make my favorite and most loved person feel pain, is to not know your own abilities! I absolutely will not forgive you. I will let you taste the most amount of pain you have ever felt until you go mad! Using acid to corrode your four limbs, then cut off your genitals, make them into mincemeat and make you eat them! After that use healing spells to cure you! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Damn! Damn damn damn damn, my heart is about to explode! - Albedo, Overlord light novel, volume 1

“What I cannot avenge is not miserable. What’s really miserable is that you are seized with revenge and you cannot live your own life.”

- Yoshimura (Tokyo Ghoul)

"Whether or not you love me in return, you'll always be precious to me, no matter what." 

- Sakishima Hikari (Nagi no Asukara)

"Love is probably like the sea. It's not just all fun and love. You also have to embrace the sadness, pain, and everything else. That's when new feelings are born." 

- Kihara Tsumugu, (Nagi no Asukara)

“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Charles Addams

"It's your host KILLER KEEEEMSTAR AND LET'S GET ROOOOOIIIGHT INTO THE NEWS" -Keemstar

"I'm gay" -Idubbz

"I’m gonna basically, uh, 9/11 this fucking plane." -Daddy- I mean, Leafy

"Democrats dressing as KKK members to protest racism? It's like Nazis dressing like Nazis to protest the Holocaust!" -Me

“Do you remember me telling you we are practicing non-verbal spells, Potter?"
"Yes," said Harry stiffly.
"Yes, sir."
"There's no need to call me "sir" Professor."
--J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

"I think humor is rooted to social transgression. I can't trasgress because I can't figure out what would be socially unacceptable. Everything seems the same." Kvothe(drugged), Kingkiller Chronicles.

"iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Cultist, Lovecraft's work. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back