Other Got a favorite quote?

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
<p>

It can be from a book, manga, movie, tv program, roleplay, anything, and any number of them. Here are some of mine. "So be it, Jedi." -Emperor Palpatine, Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi "You. Your ass and my foot have a date. Don't be late." -OC Samorie, said in one of my roleplays. "ROAD ROLLER!!" -DIO, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 3, Stardust Crusaders "Tyranny is but a lesser evil, compared to what I have in store for you. I will know peace when I stand in a field of ashes." -OC Morana Kaosu, said in Roleplay. "Time to kick my ass." -Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Injustice: Gods Among Us. "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like you... SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL." -Sans, Undertale. "Read my lips! Mercy is for wimps!" Kefka, Final Fantasy VI. "Mutton." -Marv, as played by Cryaotic, in Dungeons and Dragons: The Truth, the Eye and the Beholder.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running." -Anonymous

A few actually

"War. War never changes." - Fallout

"People don't forget. Nothing is forgiven." - John Marston, Red Dead Redemption

"Vader thinks he's turned you, but I can sense your future. And Vader won't always be your master." - General Rahm Kota, The Force Unleashed

"There are a few things more enjoyable than tormenting an entire planet." - Darth Nox, The Old Republic

"You do not have to stand against me. In stead, you can kneel." - Emperor Valkorion

"Let the enemies of the Empire tremble. The Emperor's Wrath shall consume them all." - Darth Vowron

"It's not personal, it's only business." - The Godfather

"And as the darkness takes me, I am nothing." - Darth Malak, Knights of the Old Republic

I've got this poster on my wall right now, actually. Thank you, JKR.

7a0392130cac7388b1d004c24cd54940.jpg

"Each morning, before I feed, I go out into the hills where the ground is thorny and parched, beat my breast and curse the loins that gave birth to such a cretinous boy-child!"

I forgot which episode of Joss Whedon's Angel this was said in, but it's the episode where they go to Lorne's home world and Angel meets his mother who says this.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

War is not a polite recreation, but the vilest thing in life, and we ought to realize this and not make a game of it... as it stands now it's the favorite pastime of the idle and frivolous. - War and Peace

An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them. - Stephen Fry

"I will become what I deserve."

It's out of a song called 'The Fear' by Ben Howard. I write it everywhere. On my arms, on my schoolbooks, on tests. It's pretty well ingrained in me now lmao.

Here, have a listen.

[media]

[/media]
That's all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll come back later~

"The name's Lobo. That's L as in 'Lacerate', O as in 'Oblitirate', B as in 'Disembowl, and O as in.. uh....well I guess I can use 'Oblitirate' again. What do you think?

-Lobo

Barbas said:
"The name's Lobo. That's L as in 'Lacerate', O as in 'Oblitirate', B as in 'Disembowl, and O as in.. uh....well I guess I can use 'Oblitirate' again. What do you think?
-Lobo
umm... B as in 'Disembowl'? Am I missing something?

"WITNESS ME!" - mad max, of course ;D

I use this in my daily life for kicks

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. ~ Blondie

You are tearing me apart Lisa! ~ Tommy Wiseau

Jesus Christ, see you, you are a fucking omnishambles, that's what you are. You're like that coffee machine, you know: from bean to cup, you fuck up. ~ Malcolm Tucker

"He is gone. He did what he could...And now he has gone to meet his kin. I can't judge him for that. the remainders of humanity are finishing each other off in their final fight - it is not his war. I hope he was able to forgive us...Me. For what we did to his brothers and sisters. His mother and father."

- Artyom Popov Recalling the Dark One child.

"Ejaculate the Jetpa- What the hell am i saying? Ejaculate the Jetpack? I meant to say initiate the airbag."

I'm not going to say who said this, if you figure it out or already know you are my new best friend.

"Celui qui a bon coeur n'est jamais sot"

(He who has a good heart can never be a fool.)

I dunno, this quote always stuck with me. Even after taking two years of French, its what I remember the most.

In no particular order...

• "I might not be Jesus Christ but I can turn water into Kool Aid." --George Watsky
  • ““Well, that was a bit stupid of you,” said Ginny angrily, “seeing as you don’t know anyone but me who’s been possessed by You-Know-Who, and I can tell you how it feels.” Harry remained quite still as the impact of those words hit him. Then he wheeled around. “I forgot,” he said. “Lucky you,” said Ginny coolly.”--J.K. Rowling; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • "He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered hose it as and whether they were enjoying it."--Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • "We'll never survive!" "Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has." Princess Bride by William Goldman
  • "A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone." - Jo Godwin
  • “Statler: Hm. Do you think this show is educational? Waldorf: Yes. It'll drive people to read books.---The Muppets Show, season 1 episode 2
  • “The closer you get to the light, the larger your shadow becomes.”—Kingdom Hearts
  • “The house smelled musty and damp, and a little sweet, as if it were haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.”--Neil Gaiman, American Gods
  • “Hunting is not a sport. In a sport both sides should know they’re in a game.”—Paul Rodriguez
  • “Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong.’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’”—Charles M. Schulz

"Birds don't just fly; they fall down and get up. Nobody learns without getting it wrong." - Shakira (Singing in Zootopia)

"If people stand in a circle long enough, they'll eventually begin to dance." - George Carlin

This quote always makes me laugh. x3

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." -Holden Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger

"Nevermind, it's not easy, but engrave it into your chest. If you feel like you're going to crash, then accelerate, you idiot." - Min Yoongi from BTS. This is a quote from lyrics of a song titled "Nevermind" and I highly suggest checking it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back