• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ยป ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
โ€˜be as you wish to seemโ€™
~ socrates

A725BCF8-C5E6-459F-ACC1-4A4A0E65829E.jpeg

greetings! welcome to my search thread! below i have listed both my fandom and original interests.

[ 2/4 partners - two spots open ]
last updated: October 10, 2021

about me //

• she/her
  • central time zone
  • 19 y/o full-time 2nd-year college student majoring in biology!
  • dog and cat mom
  • plant nerd
  • music lover
  • traditional artist, aspiring digital artist
  • active reader [ currently reading 'Emma' by Jane Austen. ]
  • 3rd person, literate - usually writes between 2-5 paragraphs.
  • replies between one to three times a week.
  • i love chatting ooc via discord or PMs - i will 100% make playlists, mood boards and art work for our characters.

rules //

• age ; i will only write with partners who are 18+, i can be convinced ( not guaranteed ) to write with someone younger but the minimum age total is 16 ( based on maturity. )
  • character sheets ; real face claims are required! length of character sheet is up to you.
  • characters ; i will write canon and original characters.
  • pairings ; if doubling, i will prefer fxm for my side, i can play fxm or fxf for your side.
  • romance ; i love romance in stories, but only if it happens naturally. give me the slow burn with angst, betrayal, fluff, etc. i will not write characters below the age of 18 in romance pairings!
  • doubling ; not necessary, but i am willing to double if wanted. also, please be willing to play smaller side characters throughout the story.
  • post locations ; i only roleplay on the site, whether that be in threads or PMs, either is fine by me.
  • literacy ; please use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. i only type in all lowercase for the aesthetic outside of roleplays, in a roleplay i will always abide by the rules of writing.
  • length ; iโ€™m not asking you to write a novel, but i do enjoy a partner who can write two to three paragraphs for a post. i will accept a single detailed paragraph if the current scene is more dialuoge-focused - i will never accept one liners or anything shorter than five sentences.
  • coding ; personally, i donโ€™t code. i simply do not have the patience for it, kudos to those of you who do and if you wish to use coding in your posts, then you are more than welcome to.
  • plotting ; please, please, please be willing to discuss ideas. i want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a magnificent story.
  • site rules ; abide by all site rules.

fandoms // ( note: * - indicates my craving )

• detroit: become human
  • doctor who [ bbc ]
  • star wars [ original trilogy ]
  • marvel cinematic universe (currently looking for someone to play bucky barnes in a platonic pairing!)
  • assassinโ€™s creed [ all games ]
  • outlander [ starz ]***
  • the mortal intruments [ books ]
  • stranger things [ netflix ]

originals // ( note: * - indicates my craving )

• medieval fantasy
    • prompts ; character iโ€™d like to play is bolded
    • Muse A is a knight that absolutely hates their job. The only highlight of their day is getting to talk to Muse B, a royal that likes to talk to Muse A about their dreams of running away. One night, Muse A is roughly awaken by Muse B, who is whispering: โ€œcโ€™mon, Iโ€™m leaving tonight!โ€ [ double friendly ]
    • As kids, Muse A swore to protect Muse B from danger, and now that theyโ€™re grown up, Muse A serves as Muse Bโ€™s loyal knight and bodyguard. But when Muse B is arranged to marry another royal from a different kingdom, Muse A isnโ€™t sure what to do with all their unsaid feelings. [ doubling friendly ]
    • Muse A has recently been crowned as the new ruler of their country, and theyโ€™re throwing a masquerade ball to celebrate. With all of the guests in fancy outfits and masks, Muse A is able to slip away from the crowds of people and take a stroll through the empty gardens, which is where they meet Muse B.

Muse B is an assassin thatโ€™s been hired to kill Muse A. Arriving at the ball in formal attire, Muse B follows Muse A out to the garden, saying that they want to make sure that Muse A is feeling okay. Muse B had planned on this being an easy beginnerโ€™s assignment โ€“ with the mask covering their face, theyโ€™re practically anonymous โ€“ but as Muse A begins to open up about their apprehensions about taking the throne, Muse B isnโ€™t sure that they can go through with killing Muse A.
    • Muse A is a member of royalty that was destined to take the throne, until their parent(s) were assassinated and Muse A is forced to flee to protect their life. Accompanied by their faithful knight, Muse B, the two of them begin traveling to the kingdom of Muse C, where theyโ€™ll hopefully be safe. [ doubling friendly ]
  • science fiction
  • apocalyptic
  • post-apocalyptic
  • dystopian
  • real-world setting - can be set in any time period

if you have your own ideas or prompts, feel free to share them!

do not be alarmed if your post disappears from this thread , i like to keep things tidy.

writing sample ; i have a male writing sample that is available upon request. i am by no means a perfect writer, but i am constantly striving to better myself every day.

Princess Adelaide Lauremont brushed gently at her dark curls, enjoying the peacefully flickering candlelight on her vanity countertop. In a few hours, she would be meeting the man that her parents had decided would be the best suitor for her - the man she would be forced to marry. A deep feeling of dread seemed to dwell within the young woman, and she let out a soft sigh before setting the brush down. How was she supposed to marry someone she did not know, someone she did not love? She supposed she could learn to love him, but would that really be real? Pushing her thoughts aside, Adelaide stood and made her way over to the room divider in the corner of her chambers. Hanging there was a white dress, crafted simply with lace and cotton. Adelaide preferred to wear a simpler dress, much to her mother's opposition. Calling in a few handmaidens, Adelaide stepped behind the divider, undressing and allowing the handmaidens to help her with her corset. She remained silent until she was completely dressed, dipping her head to the handmaidens and thanking them for their help.

It was then that Adelaide made her way out of her chambers, mentally preparing herself for the meeting as she walked down the dimly lit corridors of the castle. The clicking of her heels against the marble floors echoed down the corridor, and a few nobles parted to the side as she strode regally to the courtyard where she would be meeting the unknown Prince. She still had some time before he would arrive, but Adelaide always felt more comfortable outdoors, and hoped that a quick stroll in the small courtyard garden would be enough to calm her nerves. She neared a large door, which was opened for her by a royal guard who dipped his head respectively. With a faint smile, the Princess stepped out, squinting slightly as a beam of sunlight fell across her face.

She gave her eyes a few moments to adjust to the brightness, before the array of colors filled her vision. An abundance of flowers perked from various bushes and vines though tainted slightly with the first touches of Autumn. A large cherry willow stood in the center, it's long strings of leaves dancing elegantly every time a gust of wind passed though. The pale pink color of the willow gave Adelaide a sense of peace, and she ventured towards it, running a hand down one of its long vines. Smiling to herself, she stood taller and took on a more confident demeanor. Chocolate brown eyes shifted to the gravel road that lead into the courtyard, and Adelaide could only wonder what the day would bring.

Last edited:
b u m p

b u m p! - looking for one more partner.

b u m p! - looking for one or two more partners. also looking for a partner for a long term โ€œoutlanderโ€ based story.

b u m p!

b u m p!

b u m p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back