• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

She's the type of person that the main heroine/hero will try to get to be good, but will always fail.
Unless she gets a REALLY, REALLY adorable morality pet that one just can't deny. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralityPet

I also like the idea of scrapping the old idea of the Black Lotus into something new. Maybe this new organization will prove to be like the... the dark mirror reflection of the Guild, or something?
I'm also curious if you liked her powers. Completely relying on energy. And any nullification magic does work on her energy. It's something I've never done. But somehow it's probably been done before lol. It reminds me of how Woguran was designed. (Which was one of my favorite designs)

Something like that. Also, notice a connection between new Akena and the Dark Helios?
The RP's starting, and yeah.
Though, I wonder what possessed Kyro to turn a bunch of borderline-sociopaths into a bunch of psychopaths with megalomaniacal personality disorder.

I'm also curious if you liked her powers. Completely relying on energy. And any nullification magic does work on her energy. It's something I've never done. But somehow it's probably been done before lol. It reminds me of how Woguran was designed. (Which was one of my favorite designs)
I think that was pretty fresh, and it should be easy to monitor too.

The RP's starting, and yeah.
Though, I wonder what possessed Kyro to turn a bunch of borderline-sociopaths into a bunch of psychopaths with megalomaniacal personality disorder.

I think that was pretty fresh, and it should be easy to monitor too.
Well, what connection do you see, im curious.

Currently debating on having Akena interact with the necromancer, but for that i need to know if: A thats is allowed and B where exactly he is at the current moment.

Well, what connection do you see, im curious.

Currently debating on having Akena interact with the necromancer, but for that i need to know if: A thats is allowed and B where exactly he is at the current moment.
I think she'll try to take it back for herself.

Not right now. The Necromancer will take the stage a little later.

For future reference, if any megalomaniacs, aspiring world conquerors, or delusional sorcerers want to hire them a 'hench person', just give me a PM and we can set up something fun and dynamic. I doth not bite.

Birdsie Birdsie Glad you like him. He will still have some light heartedness to him, wanted to keep him cynical and sardonic, poking fun at the.. well, world around him (which is in line with Fable), but yep, that cold, reality, of being a mook in a world of Heroes and Monsters is what I wanted to do. Being a mook would be utterly terrifying. Drew a lot of inspiration from Venture Bros henchmen 21 and 24.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Ami! What is up my sister from another mister?
tenor.gif

Birdsie Birdsie
I just realized Victoria and Mephistopheles are both the longest living characters in the rp, so it would be possible that they are acquainted with each such that mephisto shows up every once in a while to bug her.

Birdsie Birdsie
I just realized Victoria and Mephistopheles are both the longest living characters in the rp, so it would be possible that they are acquainted with each such that mephisto shows up every once in a while to bug her.
Yes, please.

*Pictures Mephisto sitting in a table with lit candles, eating food and talking to Victoria in a pseudo-romantic dinner. She simply keeps standing and tries to ignore him, but he's really bugging her.*

Birdsie Birdsie
I think Akena might live as long or longer...

Yes, please.

*Pictures Mephisto sitting in a table with lit candles, eating food and talking to Victoria in a pseudo-romantic dinner. She simply keeps standing and tries to ignore him, but he's really bugging her.*
Which makes me remember she met Mephisto, could they still have contact? even though she has her night form now?

I think Akena might live as long or longer...

Which makes me remember she met Mephisto, could they still have contact? even though she has her night form now?
I doubt it, since Mephisto faked his suicide and has been in hiding for the last 400 years.
He has actively escaped Crusaders, Inquisitors, Bounty Hunters and others that want his head on a pike, awaiting for the day he'd recall the Guild Members. Unfortunately he had to wait a whole 400 years.

I doubt it, since Mephisto faked his suicide and has been in hiding for the last 400 years.
He has actively escaped Crusaders, Inquisitors, Bounty Hunters and others that want his head on a pike, awaiting for the day he'd recall the Guild Members. Unfortunately he had to wait a whole 400 years.
Well, i dont mean them fighting.

For future reference, if any megalomaniacs, aspiring world conquerors, or delusional sorcerers want to hire them a 'hench person', just give me a PM and we can set up something fun and dynamic. I doth not bite.

Birdsie Birdsie Glad you like him. He will still have some light heartedness to him, wanted to keep him cynical and sardonic, poking fun at the.. well, world around him (which is in line with Fable), but yep, that cold, reality, of being a mook in a world of Heroes and Monsters is what I wanted to do. Being a mook would be utterly terrifying. Drew a lot of inspiration from Venture Bros henchmen 21 and 24.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Ami! What is up my sister from another mister?
tenor.gif
ALSO HIIIIIIIIIIII

I did not either.
I don't think anyone who's trying to hide from his enemies would make contact with anyone, even neutral figures and friends.
Didn't he have a disguise spell or something? Or I might be thinking of something else...

Well, I doubt that if he made contact with anyone, he would be dumb enough to make contact with someone likely to reveal him. Victoria would've probably tried to kill him multiple times but eventually give up after she realizes he isn't there to kill any of the royal family.

Didn't he have a disguise spell or something? Or I might be thinking of something else...

Well, I doubt that if he made contact with anyone, he would be dumb enough to make contact with someone likely to reveal him. Victoria would've probably tried to kill him multiple times but eventually give up after she realizes he isn't there to kill any of the royal family.
There's mages. Mages have detection spells. Detection spells tell you that what you're looking at is a demon overflowing with unholy energy, not a human being. You've never even seen Mephisto's true form :P

Birdsie Birdsie , I'm really inclined in making a drider character for the RP. It's an OC from a IRL Patfinder table I'm palying with my friends, but I think I can use it perfectly in this RP. Just need your approval to make the sheet.

Birdsie Birdsie , I'm really inclined in making a drider character for the RP. It's an OC from a IRL Patfinder table I'm palying with my friends, but I think I can use it perfectly in this RP. Just need your approval to make the sheet.
You don't need my approval for that. You can make any character you wish.

You don't need my approval for that. You can make any character you wish.
I asked because a drider is well... a monstrous race. Most GMs dislike monstrous races in their games, so that's why I asked you. I'll be making my character now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back