• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

How would you even bring back Mireille, if it's been over a millennium X_X
lol, true, that bloodline ended with Ronald Sinclair, Astrid's former Bar Master. If anything that lance is probably in the guild vault. lol.

lol, true, that bloodline ended with Ronald Sinclair, Astrid's former Bar Master. If anything that lance is probably in the guild vault. lol.
Imagine some type of magical enchantement/spell that connects space between the Vault of the Guild and the user/caster allowing them to take any weapon, armor, magical scroll, item, or anything else from it at any time, using wormholes/portals. Or even shoot it out at high speed like bullets. (Yes, I am talking about the GoB.)

Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Swire Swire
Any feedback on Akena? I´d like to know what you guys think...
I like to see old characters reappearing. It's like wrapping a nice layer of bandages around your nostalgia-wound.

As for power, I've already made my statement.
As for personality, I like the idea of the "Hero at day, villain at night." I would not have thought of it myself, and heroism and villainy are quite symbolic for this one roleplay franchise in particular.

I like to see old characters reappearing. It's like wrapping a nice layer of bandages around your nostalgia-wound.

As for power, I've already made my statement.
As for personality, I like the idea of the "Hero at day, villain at night." I would not have thought of it myself, and heroism and villainy are quite symbolic for this one roleplay franchise in particular.
She was a bit overtuned with powers, i see that, but with the changes she should be fine, right?

And yeah, i didnt want to have a character that can be seen as black or white. If she was only a hero, everyone would love her. If she was a villian, she would be hated. But what if she was both? If she was very helpful and needed, yet a threat?

Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Swire Swire
Any feedback on Akena? I´d like to know what you guys think...
Definitely a combo character. I honestly can't think of a way to change it without breaking the character as a whole. Since she's an extremely mobile and setup based character, I'd say the only good way to balance her would be to weaken her physical strength. She resembles that of the rogue/assassin character, which would make her burst combo potential really high. So that would mean that her normal ordinary attacks shouldn't be strong. But that also runs counter to her backstory...

Also, is paranoia able to go through obstacles? I see no reason for duskbringer to exist if its just there to pass through obstacles to get to enemies when you have shadowpool and shadowwarp.

In anycase, from the abilities, she definitely seems like an assassin character, or at least a hit'n'run, not one to maintain several strikes in a row like a fighter or a brawler.

Btw, what will she be during twilight? :)

Definitely a combo character. I honestly can't think of a way to change it without breaking the character as a whole. Since she's an extremely mobile and setup based character, I'd say the only good way to balance her would be to weaken her physical strength. She resembles that of the rogue/assassin character, which would make her burst combo potential really high. So that would mean that her normal ordinary attacks shouldn't be strong. But that also runs counter to her backstory...

Also, is paranoia able to go through obstacles? I see no reason for duskbringer to exist if its just there to pass through obstacles to get to enemies when you have shadowpool and shadowwarp.

In anycase, from the abilities, she definitely seems like an assassin character, or at least a hit'n'run, not one to maintain several strikes in a row like a fighter or a brawler.

Btw, what will she be during twilight? :)
Be powerless and kinda messed up in the head as the two personalities fight.

Definitely feels like Jekyl and Hyde, I like it.
How would Vicky react if I called her my waifu? Would she remain as a stiff, emotionless machine with that huge sword, or would she at least blush?

I want to know the extent of that woman's apathy, otherwise she might eat us all.

How would Vicky react if I called her my waifu? Would she remain as a stiff, emotionless machine with that huge sword, or would she at least blush?

I want to know the extent of that woman's apathy, otherwise she might eat us all.
She would blush very slightly. If it's a good measure at all, she is kuudere cranked to 11

Speaking of which what did you think of my character?
She's the type of person that the main heroine/hero will try to get to be good, but will always fail.
Unless she gets a REALLY, REALLY adorable morality pet that one just can't deny. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralityPet

I also like the idea of scrapping the old idea of the Black Lotus into something new. Maybe this new organization will prove to be like the... the dark mirror reflection of the Guild, or something?

She's the type of person that the main heroine/hero will try to get to be good, but will always fail.
Unless she gets a REALLY, REALLY adorable morality pet that one just can't deny. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralityPet

I also like the idea of scrapping the old idea of the Black Lotus into something new. Maybe this new organization will prove to be like the... the dark mirror reflection of the Guild, or something?
Something like that. Also, notice a connection between new Akena and the Dark Helios?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back