• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gods' Part Timers

Killigrew said:
seizure warning pls my immune system ow anime girl ow
I edited it for the sake of your eyeballs.

And also because I wanted to claim the 3rd page by writing this response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensig said:
Originally, it was just 'Hype Intensifies' and then the image our in the open for #49, now it's rigged with an Accordion with a warning and a Spoiler to hide the image.
Ah, I see. I passed by it a few minutes after you posted, but I thought nothing of it. Thought @Killigrew was referring to something else.

Thanks for clearing that up~ c:

Riuma said:
@Father Gigantor It's not like pinging takes over the computer and turns it into some loud alarm. If you read it, it's your fault, not his.
0b2.png

simj22 said:
In any case, he's right, sorta. He only recently got shoved into military service, and his...'matriculation' only ends next week, and it slipped my mind. Sort of. Or i just want to torment him.
It doesn't even end next week, it ends in TWO YEARS AAAAAAAAAAAAA. I can only hope that I get posted somewhere close to my house, and that I can get enough break from my admin shit to be able to churn out some writing here and there.

simj22 said:
@Riuma relax, do you honestly think I'd brook abuse like that from someone I dont know? Gigs is a pal. Sort of.
In any case, he's right, sorta. He only recently got shoved into military service, and his...'matriculation' only ends next week, and it slipped my mind. Sort of. Or i just want to torment him.

Anyway, next week. Which IS PROBABLY THE TIME WHEN I POST THE ACTUAL THREAD *** AGGRESSIVE WINKING***
All I am saying is that he didn't have to get on to read this. I didn't mean any harm. I apologize if it came across this way.

Next time I will just not get involved.

Riuma said:
He only wanted 10 people.
And he got 3 pages.
THE MORE I DENY

THE MORE ENERGY I SIPHON

I AM BECOME SORROW, THE WIDOW'S BANE, AND THE GRIEVING'S TORMENT

simj22 said:
THE MORE I DENY
THE MORE ENERGY I SIPHON

I AM BECOME SORROW, THE WIDOW'S BANE, AND THE GRIEVING'S TORMENT
O.o Are you okay, friend?

@simj22 has never been "okay" ;) I'm guessing he's using his anger towards Pokemon Go! and it's inadequate supply of Pokemon to fuel his fury. It's not safe to submit an application I tell you!

ChronosCoded said:
I'm guessing no, then?
It's a yes, but given the attention this thread has been given, you'll have to crush some of the other applicants to get that spot.

And I say

SHOW

NO

MERCY.

do your best~!

Exciting? To be subjected to his fury?

nsr.gif

I dunno yet, dearest @Killigrew. But I am always up for admiring my friends from afar regardless. AND I HAVE YOU ON MY FEED NOW TO STALK. <3 I see @simj22 has oodles and oodles of interest in his idea!

Syrenrei said:
Exciting? To be subjected to his fury?
WITHIN THE STORMS OF HELLFIRE AND RAGE I'M STEELED TO MY FINEST, FORGED BY THE FIRES OF COMPETITION AND TEMPERED BY THE WINDS OF JUDGEMENT.

SO YES, TO BE SUBJECTED TO FURY IS EXCITING INDEED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back