• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gods' Part Timers

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Were you one of the first 10 to post...?

[/QUOTE]
Yes I was, and even if I don't get accepted in the future, I'm still really hyped to see if I'll get accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syrenrei said:
Even if he wasn't, I don't think that is the criteria that will determine whose applications are accepted. >.> @simj22 correct me if I'm wrong. He'll probably turn it into a gladiator ring of writing and feast on the tears of the denied. He can't do that of its only first come, first served.
Very true

We'll just have to wait and see, though. :v

Killigrew said:
RAAAAAAAARGH
I'm ready for battle.
GogzQcm.gif

I'm interested in this! I like magical girls. *points to icon*

If there's no more space though no worries!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's happening, but unfortunately, there's been a bit of a problem that I'm running into.

Namely my computer just died. As in, died died. Kaput. Death. No more. Pining for thw fjords. I'm working on the rest of the RP on mobile and it's just as annoying as it sounds

Maybe I should just ditch the fancy codes...

simj22 said:
It's happening, but unfortunately, there's been a bit of a problem that I'm running into.
Namely my computer just died. As in, died died. Kaput. Death. No more. Pining for thw fjords. I'm working on the rest of the RP on mobile and it's just as annoying as it sounds

Maybe I should just ditch the fancy codes...
There is no appropriate emoticon for my feels. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back