• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gods' Part Timers

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]WITHIN THE STORMS OF HELLFIRE AND RAGE I'M STEELED TO MY FINEST, FORGED BY THE FIRES OF COMPETITION AND TEMPERED BY THE WINDS OF JUDGEMENT.
SO YES, TO BE SUBJECTED TO FURY IS EXCITING INDEED.

[/QUOTE]
anigif_enhanced-14186-1423330095-8.gif

Uhhhhh, whatever floats your boat. >.> Didn't know there were so many masochists on RPNation these days... besides @Killigrew of course. Actually the weirdest part of this RP is that it requires you to make a conventionally attractive character if I understand correctly. Mediocrity has become my bread and butter. Delicious, delicious sourdough bread with butter fresh from the farm and just churned too.

Pleeease Killi! You know you have oodles of faithful followers. I came here following you.

tumblr_inline_myfplvQiO51qgon4q.gif

Syrenrei said:
conventionally attractive character
Not at all.

I'm fine with anything as long as it's GOOD. ALRIGHT?

plus, if greek myths taught us anything, gods dont like it when a human is more attractive than they are.

Thankfully, times have changed, and, as much as some don't like it, none of the divine beings can or should turn people into spiders or snake people nowadays. Thats just bad PR.

I told Killi I'm torn between playing two oldie but goody concepts that died when their previous RPs died and now she's trying to convince me to join her in something. Tag me if/when you make a thread and if it's not oozing applications of superior quality? If Erica comes back and applies don't expect anything from this fanciful unicorn, that's for sure!

P.S. You know I only play GOOD. If I try anything else my tiny little heart seizes up and that's just bad news.

Syrenrei said:
Pleeease Killi! You know you have oodles of faithful followers. I came here following you.
Ha! > :) Well, if this illusion that I'm some kind of cult leader brings you along, it's one I'll do my best to perpetuate.

Yes... Something, anything, just join me...

simj22 said:
THE MORE I DENY
THE MORE ENERGY I SIPHON

I AM BECOME SORROW, THE WIDOW'S BANE, AND THE GRIEVING'S TORMENT
Well if you're gonna deny people, at least let them know

I still dunno whether I'm actually gonna get to join or not

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well if you're gonna deny people, at least let them know
I still dunno whether I'm actually gonna get to join or not

[/QUOTE]
Agreed

I'll go ahead and see if I'm within that number

Edit: Nope ;-;

Oh well, it was worth it to at least check. Have fun and long live the roleplay! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elect Simmy Jay for prezidente he will create more jobs. #Simmy2k16

I assume, and I'm sure simjj will correct me if I'm wrong, that he will evaluate the applications and then decide on who has been accepted? Or are spots beings reserved beforehand? I mean... I ran RPs here before and the difference between who says they will apply, who actually reply, who makes a good character, and who sticks around to even make a first post can whittle down the number considerably.

If you really want to join, simjj is a cool dude and you should give it a shot. He'll be a good GM. DON'T MAKE ME A LIAR NOW, SIMJJ.

Syrenrei said:
I assume, and I'm sure simjj will correct me if I'm wrong, that he will evaluate the applications and then decide on who has been accepted? Or are spots beings reserved beforehand? I mean... I ran RPs here before and the difference between who says they will apply, who actually reply, who makes a good character, and who sticks around to even make a first post can whittle down the number considerably.
If you really want to join, simjj is a cool dude and you should give it a shot. He'll be a good GM. DON'T MAKE ME A LIAR NOW, SIMJJ.
There's also that to consider. I'm in a roleplay where there are 4 pages worth of sign-up sheets, yet only about two of those pages have actually posted and are still posting.

It's not that I'm desperate to stay in (I'm incredibly desperate to stay in), but that's something worth keeping an eye out for. :v

I AM INCREDIBLY DESPERATE TO JOIN. ALL OF MY RPS ARE DEAD (Except for, like, one). I WILL USE EVERY OUNCE OF MY POWER TO OVERCOME COMPETITION.

Crush the competition, mh? Well, good thing I'm not a...

Wait, Lemme work up some rasp for my voice. *aaaaaahem*

I'm not a psychpath. I'm a highly functioning psychopath.

PLAY OF THE GAME RIGHT THERE ILL TELL YA

What if battling for a spot in the roleplay actually became its own roleplay?

Riuma said:
What if battling for a spot in the roleplay actually became its own roleplay?
Or a TV show. "God Factor: Do you got what it takes to be a part timer?"

Sunbather said:
Crush the competition, mh? Well, good thing I'm not a...
Wait, Lemme work up some rasp for my voice. *aaaaaahem*

I'm not a psychpath. I'm a highly functioning psychopath.

PLAY OF THE GAME RIGHT THERE ILL TELL YA
I'm a highly paid, highly brain damaged assassin for the Illuminati

Aldur said:
Or a TV show. "God Factor: Do you got what it takes to be a part timer?"
I have an original avatar. :o Is that enough to be a part-timer?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I have an original avatar. :o Is that enough to be a part-timer?

[/QUOTE]
There is only one who can say. And his name is... JOHN CENA!

[media]

[/media]
It's actually Simmy Jay, but I can't help myself.

Aldur said:
There is only one who can say. And his name is... JOHN CENA!
[media]

[/media]
It's actually Simmy Jay, but I can't help myself.
What's a Simmy Jay :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What's a Simmy Jay :o

[/QUOTE]
sim (Simmy) j (Jay) 22

simj22

Illuminati Confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back