• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, and their.. kids?

starboundrunaway

Soft and Sweet
Hi hello! I’m starboundrunaway but you can call me Star! I’m really looking for someone to build a universe with. I, myself, can fluctuate between writing styles. It can be long, descriptive, and almost like a book or it can just be a paragraph or two. I also am open to playing multiple characters (and doing aus and stuff) to accommodate for anything. I’m not really sure what else to put about me so.. let me explain the idea.
*BASE IDEA*
Gods, goddesses, angels, demons, and all of the other sort are said to not exist, or at least that’s what the humans are told. Beautiful people living a double life, fleeing from hunters, or whatever else is after them. Humans look a blind eye when the mob boss pays off the police department to cover up arson just as they look away when Zeus himself comes down to pull lightening from the sky. So, what happens when people go missing, bodies start turning up burnt to the bone with symbols burned around them, and tensions growing thick between magical beings and mortals in the world. What else could go wrong?
*MY MAIN CHARACTER*
Aleksandria Gwyn Moltivich. Daughter of Nyx and whoever else she was sleeping with at the time. A five foot nothing blonde who will spit fire, get in bar fights, but at the same time bandage a cut on a stranger. A heart of gold protected by asphalt and whiskey. She’s been kicked around, stomped on, and beat up. Now, she’s just spiraling and hoping to find a way around (while also avoiding detection from her mother). In her free time she makes her cash working side jobs or whatever suits her fancy. Everything seemed to be turning up for Aleks until the bodies started showing up and more people started poking their noses around. Now, she’s on high alert and fight or flight is active. She recognizes the symbols that’s she’s seen all over the news but doesn’t know how (or why).
*YOUR CHARACTER*
Honestly, bring what you got. I like romance, fluff, angst, all of it. If you just want to play one single character that’s fine! If you want to do multiple that’s fine! If you’d just like to experiment that’s fine! This is a safe, open space and I welcome anyone! Pre-established plots are also welcome! Aleks has a past (she’s over a 100 years old so duh) and there’s all sorts of characters surrounding this woman!

*OTHER*
Female x Female is welcome!
Your character can be human if you’d like!
No god-modding! They have to have a weakness! You can’t be completely invincible, even demigods/gods/vampires lose sometimes.
Don’t overpower please!! Only4 attributes per character (exceptions can be made)
LGBTQIA+ accepted and encouraged!

Thank you for reading! This is my first thread and I hope someone is interested!

I'm interested, mainly if I could bring in Dark Artemis~ (Probably nerf her a little with it)
Ooooooo (if we’re thinking of the same Artemis) she has been on the run from Olympus for awhile. There’s a long story behind that but Artemis showing up would be... A definite kick in well A LOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back