• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Goddess War [Anime, Issekai, Fantasy] [Closed/No longer happening]

Going to start working on a CS. Do I contact you through this thread, through RPN's DMs or through Discord for any questions?

I have a few questions to determine my interest if that's alright. First, how many characters are you wanting to join before you start? Are the summoned bound to the god or goddess that summoned them and if so how strong is the bond. Lastly for now, how do you manage combat?

Silvis Silvis Possibly 8 to 10. I want an even number of gods/goddesses and champions 5 and 5 or 4 and 4.

As for the bond, I don't know what you're imagining about this bond. You need to explain to me what your concern is.

The GM decides the end result of each players' attack. I wasn't going to get into combat until much later once I had approved characters and they were put through the tutorial.

Right now, I'm looking for character sheets that get approved. Once I get enough of those, then I'll start the game.

Sorry for not explaining the second question well. As for the bond I was meaning along the lines of if they are forced to obey the god/goddess for example. Or if they have to stay within a certain distance of them. On the other side of it is the question of whether a god/goddess can use their blessings on other champions.

So far I'm interested but deciding what I'd like to make.

You bring up some very good questions. I will be sure to add the answers to the front page too. There isn't a master/slave relationship with the god/goddess and the champion. While the god/goddess is responsible for the champion they bring to Eden, there is no consequence if a champion veered far away from their god or goddess. I can't imagine why a champion would do this because they wouldn't survive without the god or goddess in Eden. It is their god and goddess who will be saving them and keeping them alive when underfiends attack. Gods and goddesses cannot use their uses on the summons of another god or goddess. I don't think they could afford to because even if it was allowed, god or goddess could burn their use saving someone else's champion, while their own dies. If this were allowed, I would restrict all gods and goddesses to 1 Use, which keeps the difficulty up.

That sounds great. I was thinking even if the champion doesn't leave having them be a little rebellious could be fun. Do you have a limit on characters?

Silvis Silvis For now, I am limiting everyone to one character. If we have a god or goddess without a champion or a champion without a god or goddess, then those approved will have the option to make another character to fill the need.

Updated sheet!
Divine Name: Necrobiome
Nickname: Boon
Alias: Goddes of Death and Harvest.
Appearance:
3fa82a16640ce6e720cd8433001fbbd.jpg

Divine Weapon: A large wooden box, which is strapped to and carried by Guts. Boon usually sleeps inside the box.
Divine companion: A giant skeletal mule that acts as Boon's mount, his name is Guts. Pun intended.
Champion Buff:
1. Acid touch - The champion's attack would leave acid that corrodes the target's body.

The Black Knight The Black Knight How is this?

Name: Haruke Suzume
Nickname: Haru
Alias: None yet
Height: 5'6
Weight: 145
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Class: Drawing

1584244912237.png

Personality: A shy boy who tries to avoid conflict. If he opens up to someone he is very affectionate and ecitable but his low self esteem makes him quick to close back up. He is very bright but scared to show it. He loves drawing and tries to escape through it.
Dislikes: Loud noises, and overly forward people.

Back story: Haruke grew up with only his mother in the home. They were always just barely making enough to get by and let Haruke attend school without any troubles. Throughout his early school years he was picked on for his small stature and it gave him an self esteem issues. When he switched schools for middle school he became even more introverted and spent all his time hiding behind a book. This continued until a classmate saw him doodling during class and almost literally dragged him to the art room. After that he turned around somewhat and started opening up to his club mates as he found that all any of them seemed to care about was his artistic talents. Shortly after graduating high school he was accepted into an art program at a college in another town and moved into the dorms. His mother passed during his first semester and he attended her funeral only a month before being summoned over.

Weapon: Sketch pad and drawing pencil.

Level One
STR 1
MAG 2
MND 5
AGI 1
END 1
XP |||||||||| (0/10)

Ability: Conjure a weak summoned creature from his drawing.

Last edited:
Silvis Silvis ...

Man, anytime you put anime on a game, there is always someone brings shota/trap to the game. I didn't think I would have to make it a rule, but I think I'm going to have to. I really do not want any shota, traps, or lolis in this game. Like, none. I will definitely put this in the rules.

The Black Knight The Black Knight funny enough this is the first I've ever tried making someone that counts as a trap. Is it ok if I change that part to just have him be a shy kid that got bullied for being a wimp?

Silvis Silvis You can either make him a boy or transgender? Where he's a girl. I really am considering increasing the age to make everyone a 18+ senior. It just really disturbs me when people send child anime pictures in a game that could be date/romance. So to avoid this problem, yeah, I'm going to do that. Every champion has to be 18.

Cool. Debating between using either a dumb jock themed character or a laid-back surfer dude type. Which archetype would ya prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back