• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dedaria

Local Akatsuki Member
"Mor'g Taeh, traveler. and what brings you to this world?"

You wake from your cold sweat to find yourself in the depths of what seem to be some cold cellar...

"How did I get here,...and who was this talking to me?"

So many questions come to rise, but all of that can wait as you make your way into the world above you. The night air is cold and filled with what seems to be a thick fog...no smog, you can smell the pollution in the air, feeling it poison your lungs as you take your first inhale into this world that seems alien, yet so similar. Making your way down the clouded streets filthy, and barren of human like life you have this...feeling inside you, foreign, almost as though..

"Youre not alone in this world, traveler"

The voice booms out from inside of you as a shadow rips itself of your chest.

"The Gods have chosen you for this coming war, a gods will assign your boons, and powers as befitting of such! But beware, you are not the only one brought into the world you see around you. Welcome to Rethkan, a world consumed by industry, corruption, and war. There are many factions in this world, and it is in your best interest to align yourself for the coming turmoils that are to come. You are a chosen one..you are a God Killer!"

The shadow vanishes and you see on your hand a symbol...marking to bear your power.
You don't know how you arrived onto this world, or the true path that lies ahead, but you know what you must do...

---God Killer start up------

CS:
Name:
Race:
God:
Backstory:
weapons:

FACTIONS WILL BE CHOSEN IN RP; IF YOU HAVE A FACTION IDEA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE; WILL BE ADDING FULL RULES LIST SOON :)

----RULES---

It's set in a medieval world, so IF you could convince me otherwise, no guns please :D
Basically you'll get to pick your god, yes I know that's a little broken but try to keep it within the realm of doable
The ooc op is supposed to be this short and "ominous" because were going to continue the story from the perspective of you and the world around you, if you really wish to be halfway across the world then by all means.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back