• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

Hey everyone!
So I've been thinking, and I've been considering starting the RP relatively soon. I know most people haven't made character sheets yet, but fortunately given the nature of the RP it should work out ok and characters should be able to slot in organically. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

I'm interested! Though, if I may, may I present an idea to you?

Basically, could my character be a cyborg? I got the specific rough (Don't say anything about my wording here.) draft, if you'd like it PMed to you. Though, if you do, prepare for a wall of text.

I'm interested! Though, if I may, may I present an idea to you?

Basically, could my character be a cyborg? I got the specific rough (Don't say anything about my wording here.) draft, if you'd like it PMed to you. Though, if you do, prepare for a wall of text.
Sure! Cyborgs are very possible and do exist. Feel free to PM it to me.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Hmmmm, it depends. I'd want to make her a little crazy and perhaps have some mechanical limbs due to combat 'accidents'.
If it's possible, she could be a higher up in the ranks of the Empire?

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Hmmmm, it depends. I'd want to make her a little crazy and perhaps have some mechanical limbs due to combat 'accidents'.
If it's possible, she could be a higher up in the ranks of the Empire?
All of those things are definatly possible my friend. Feel free to write up a character sheet for her and i'll look through it asap. Also if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Glad you like it.
Is it fine if I put the background like that or would you like a bit more detail?
It would be nice to have it more fleshed out in the future, but feel free to take your time, you gave me the jist of it so i'm cool with it.

It would be nice to have it more fleshed out in the future, but feel free to take your time, you gave me the jist of it so i'm cool with it.
Her past will be explained in more detail during the rp itself because I don't want it to be out in the open just yet.
Though I can send you the fleshened out background in pm.

Her past will be explained in more detail during the rp itself because I don't want it to be out in the open just yet.
Though I can send you the fleshened out background in pm.
If that's the case, then feel free to add to it when you see fit, that's what i'm doing with the NPCs. And no it should be fine to keep it secret from me, i've deliberatly made this setting as open as possible to let people fill it in.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus I’ve added Aurum’s fleet to the bottom of his character sheet. When you have the time could you check it out and let me know if I should change something?

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus I’ve added Aurum’s fleet to the bottom of his character sheet. When you have the time could you check it out and let me know if I should change something?
Cool, i've looked through and i love it! The overseer is so pretty, which is good because i always imagine Imperial ships to be the perfect blend of pretty and deadly.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back