• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

This still open?

If so, I was hoping to play a rebel scum (this sounds very star wars now xD).

Yeah, this is still open, and i'm down with that idea. Feel free to make a character sheet.
I was also wondering about the extent of superhuman abilities, since you mentioned magic. I’d like for my character to have highly enhanced physical capabilities, such as increased strength, speed, agility, reactions, durability, regeneration, senses, etc, all caused by mutation given his unfortunate situation. Would this be okay? I plan to make a bit of a wolverine haha

I was also wondering about the extent of superhuman abilities, since you mentioned magic. I’d like for my character to have highly enhanced physical capabilities, such as increased strength, speed, agility, reactions, durability, regeneration, senses, etc, all caused by mutation given his unfortunate situation. Would this be okay? I plan to make a bit of a wolverine haha
I'd say maybe choose between either strength and durability or speed and agility, because i worry all of them would be a little to OP. Apart from that, as long as the abilities aren't crazy strong then thats all good.

Hi.... Um, I was wondering if this is where we asked permission to join the role play? I looked at it, and it seems really cool!

Well, I knida liked the idea of a young girl (probably 18-19) living in the empire, but not fully agreeing with everything going on. So she just puts subtle types of graffiti and messages bringing awareness to some unjust things....? But she doesn't really fight.

She more of a book smart person. But she knows her family would be super disappointed if she didn't support the Empire. So its a secret. Just a idea.

Well, I knida liked the idea of a young girl (probably 18-19) living in the empire, but not fully agreeing with everything going on. So she just puts subtle types of graffiti and messages bringing awareness to some unjust things....? But she doesn't really fight.
I like the idea of it. Though she may have to get round up in some mega drama because otherwise it'd be hard to integrate her into other story lines, but that's a bridge we can cross when we get there. Feel free to write up a character sheet for her!

Oh yeah! I figured that she’s have a whole “I can be who I want” moment, and that. Lol. Thanks!
I'll do you one better. Have your small booksmart girl meet the "King of the Scum" down in the Empire's depths. Maybe she got curious about what life was like for those the Empire did not favour so fortuitously? Or perhaps she was out late and ran into some trouble and got lost down there, accidentally bumping into my character?

He's very strong and acts a bit like Tarzan, but he's a nice guy once you get to know him. We'd be a very iconic duo, I believe~

One last question...? Say she was a daughter of a lord. Would I join a house already made, or just make my own? I can do either, I just didn’t know if there was like, a specific thing.

And Destructus Kloud, I really like that idea!

Oh, and if I was the daughter of a lord, should I be someone’s daughter who’s already on the RP? Or just make my own house??

I'll do you one better. Have your small booksmart girl meet the "King of the Scum" down in the Empire's depths. Maybe she got curious about what life was like for those the Empire did not favour so fortuitously? Or perhaps she was out late and ran into some trouble and got lost down there, accidentally bumping into my character?

He's very strong and acts a bit like Tarzan, but he's a nice guy once you get to know him. We'd be a very iconic duo, I believe~
Shipping it.

Whichever! She just kinda saw a out in walking back to her home, considering no one would question him.

You know the age old story. Boy meets girl, boys a big asshole, girls running away from imperial guards to avoid being caught as her alterego, girl makes boy drop sandwich, boy walks girl home. CLASSIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back