• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

The RP is now up and ready to go!
Glory To The Empire!
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Doughnut Doughnut
You guys can feel free to start posting.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
You guys can also post, and we can sort your backstories out as we go.

I kind of made this so that if you guys are in the empire to can do a little introductory post first which discribes your everyday lives, no real agenda yet. And in the case of you one cheeky rebel, you can feel free to go and start killing shit.

I'd bring interested in playing as a slave to a noble. Mostly with the intent of gleaning information for the lower class and the rebels. But having the internal battle of not wanting to betray my master but also seek freedom for myself and others from the harsh conditions slave face.
Would that be possible?

I'd bring interested in playing as a slave to a noble. Mostly with the intent of gleaning information for the lower class and the rebels. But having the internal battle of not wanting to betray my master but also seek freedom for myself and others from the harsh conditions slave face.
Would that be possible?
Not impossible, but it would be quite hard to incorporate you into storylines, so I'm not sure how good of a job I could do. Is there maybe something else you could think of? Sorry to impose.

Not impossible, but it would be quite hard to incorporate you into storylines, so I'm not sure how good of a job I could do. Is there maybe something else you could think of? Sorry to impose.
No problem at all. It was just an idea. I like running Intel gigs..... the only other thought I had was to run a guard in the empire with similar interests. But if that doesnt work I would just be a rebel cause blowing stuff up is cool too.

No problem at all. It was just an idea. I like running Intel gigs..... the only other thought I had was to run a guard in the empire with similar interests. But if that doesnt work I would just be a rebel cause blowing stuff up is cool too.
I mean rebel would probably work better, or you could do with LadyOfStars LadyOfStars idea, i can work with either.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Heya, this seems quite interesting! Wanted to make sure it was still open, and if so, what roles would be good to fill/what should I start off with?
Yeah, this is still open.

As for what roles, you could be another Lord commander, though we have quite alot of them already, you could be a noble, or a rebel. Generally anythings fine, though i'd advice you avoide mundane roles such as citizen or slave as it can be quite hard for me to intergret those kinds of people into storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back