• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

No. The only thing that signifies her status is a pendant on a silver chain. The pendant glows little a tiny star, and it’s a rare type. She keeps it hidden most of the time.

Yo, sorry for being inactive for a bit. Life has been crazy and I havent had time to post. I'll get to posting probably sometime tonight

I have a character in mind who has a deep inner conflict with the Empire, so they’re a rebel. Would you like me to make a character sheet?

This sounds super interesting. What rolls are free? I hope the princess one is
Unfortunately no, both the royalty and Arc-Council are NPC's, apart from that there aren't any present roles, you just slot yourself in. I'd advise avoiding roles such as civilian or normal soldier though as it makes it next to impossible for me to logically put your character into other storylines. With all that being said, if you are still interested what kind of character do you want to play?

Ahh.. I had the idea of a princess turned rebel
Yeah sorry. Unfortunately the royal families current dynamic is vital for the RP, especially as it progresses. If you can think up something else then please feel free to create a character sheet, if not I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been able to post yet, I've been a bit busier than I expected. Things should go back to normal tomorrow though.

Most definitively a noble! The idea I had was a head of a Noble House stationed at the Moon.
Funny thing about that is that Nexaris has no moons. In the past, it had 2 but due to over mining both the moons collapse and formed rings around the planet. They could have an estate spanning a section of the ring though if that works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back