• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

You know the age old story. Boy meets girl, boys a big asshole, girls running away from imperial guards to avoid being caught as her alterego, girl makes boy drop sandwich, boy walks girl home. CLASSIC!
Boy implants cybernetic drones inside her blood-stream so that whenever she is in a tight corner she becomes a world renowned assassin that can kill 10 people within 3 seconds with just a toilet paper roll.
For data.
Ya know. The good stuff.

HA. I love the fact that I’m like the only girl, and she’s gonna turn out to be the most “either get on board, or get out of the way” character EVER and your shipping her with her enemy. Also, I like Ginkos idea way better.

HA. I love the fact that I’m like the only girl, and she’s gonna turn out to be the most “either get on board, or get out of the way” character EVER and your shipping her with her enemy. Also, I like Ginkos idea way better.
Something you'll likely to learn in the Empire: Sometimes the best of allies comes from the most unexpected of places. And that not everything is so black and white.

Then we can have a family reunion where Zenos will probably beat the shit out of his dad for faking his own death. Fun family moments!

Cid- ZENOS, DON'T DO THIS. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU

Zenos *strapped Cid into a electrode muscle chair* Oh I know. I know. *presses the button*

*Cid spazzes out* AAYEHAHENAHENAEHJA

Glory to the Empire!
Promoting nothing but healthy family relations since 2019.

Though i have realised that currently there isn't on single stable family in the RP XD The more you know.

Zenos would be a horrible father XD

"ZENOS WHERE ARE THE KIDS?!"

"Inside my molecular converter bomb."

"WHY!?"

"They're small, they can crawl into tiny spaces. Don't worry, I color coded the stuff they have to press."

Zenos - Keep it down, your mother will find out.

"FIND OUT WHAT?"

Zenos- god damn it. RUN TAKE THE URANIUM! RUNNN! DON'T DROP IT THOUGH OR I'LL MAKE SURE IT KILLS YOU BUT RUN!

"ZENOOOOSSSS!!!!!"

Meme Machine Meme Machine
Question, the workshop Eva's going to, is it supposed to be the one with Cid and the Kid in? Because that won't work since they're almost deffinatly on a different planet in a different universe? If not then i appologies for wasting your time.

No no, it’s cool! It’s just a workshop owned by some old couple. I relized that y’all might get confused so I’m writing another her post, lol.

Well, she’s searching for info on the rebels really, but I’m not against it if you make up some situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back