• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP

Maybe you give them a chance to turn a new leaf OwO they probably changed for the better and learned from their mistakes UwU
I'm giving the guy I was a bitch to a chance when really it should be him wondering whether or not I deserve a chance at this point.
I'm hoping this is little more than a hurdle before the RP kicks off and the rest of it is smooth sailing. I'm sure as heck not going to be this bad throughout the course of the story.

Honestly, I really hope this Drama doesn't kill the whole RP
I believe all people are good, even if they can be toxic UnU they probably have underwent something bad and got themselves in a bad mood UmU but the problem is people tend to be so judgemental that they just went to the very conclusion without giving them a chance to explain OwO i bet Zerohex Zerohex isnt the only one who got theor CS deleted upon posting it up

I'm giving the guy I was a bitch to a chance when really it should be him wondering whether or not I deserve a chance at this point.
I'm hoping this is little more than a hurdle before the RP kicks off and the rest of it is smooth sailing. I'm sure as heck not going to be this bad throughout the course of the story.
Mufu mufu! snuggles your leg

I believe all people are good, even if they can be toxic UnU they probably have underwent something bad and got themselves in a bad mood UmU but the problem is people tend to be so judgemental that they just went to the very conclusion without giving them a chance to explain OwO i bet Zerohex Zerohex isnt the only one who got theor CS deleted upon posting it up

Well it wasn't just the deletion. It's the fact that I lied about it and tried to cover things up to try and avoid toxicity...When, like I said that's really toxic. A lot more toxic than I think hex could be in this.
Hopefully it's water under the bridge now though.

Same

Wow okay I had to go take care of some stuff, so lesse here:

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
I take it I'm allowed to post again, character and all? Either way, seriously mate, don't make a mountain out of a molehill with all this drama stuff, people's here for online funsies aren't we? No one's asked you to terminate the RP far as I can see, I don't think people are gonna hold a grudge over something that didn't even hit them personally and I sure aren't, I understand why you'd be attached to this but it's just a game, y'know, no need to be quite so serious about it.

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard Ennuis Ennuis Freshet Freshet
Well, thank you for speaking up when I couldn't and getting me back into the game. Pulling for open dialogue's always good for undertanding and, well, I'd already put in some work on the CS and I hate to feel like I've wasted time.

Topless Topless
And well, to be honest, no that's the first it's ever happened to me. I've had disagreements with people, I've recently been kicked right after posting a character for daring to say that maybe minute nonissues shouldn't be considered kick-worthy drama at the start of a game (which died within days btw) but I've actually never had my character and subsequent posts deleted before. Still, water under the bridge, something new every day, it's whatever.

Wow okay I had to go take care of some stuff, so lesse here:

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
I take it I'm allowed to post again, character and all? Either way, seriously mate, don't make a mountain out of a molehill with all this drama stuff, people's here for online funsies aren't we? No one's asked you to terminate the RP far as I can see, I don't think people are gonna hold a grudge over something that didn't even hit them personally and I sure aren't, I understand why you'd be attached to this but it's just a game, y'know, no need to be quite so serious about it.

Thanks for being understanding and sorry again for being shitty.

SO just posted a Kingdom Heats CS.... Whod you be playing Zerohex Zerohex ?

Not one of the regular FF7 story people, it's the protagonist from Before Crisis Final Fantasy 7 that I slightly modified to suit my tastes some, he was a lead Turk agent before the events of the main game. I picked him because I like how the Turks were shown as a group, basically endearing assholes with a job they're not necessarily keen on, and per canon he'd be a pretty major player but always on the periphery which leaves me a lot of room to play with.

Not one of the regular FF7 story people, it's the protagonist from Before Crisis Final Fantasy 7 that I slightly modified to suit my tastes some, he was a lead Turk agent before the events of the main game. I picked him because I like how the Turks were shown as a group, basically endearing assholes with a job they're not necessarily keen on, and per canon he'd be a pretty major player but always on the periphery which leaves me a lot of room to play with.
Oh so Veld! Elfè's father and Vincent's Partner!

Sidenote: there is a custom Sci-Fi faction I've spent the better part of last summer working on. Aside from a future discussion of POTENTIALLY including it into the RP (this is a hanging maybe), anyone who is interested may DM me and give it a once over. This isn't exactly the best place to put this, but I'd love to see what the general feedback is and certainly see the possibility of it being included. Disclaimer: it is 87 pages long, most of which are pictures with tiny explinations.

So this is where all the chatting's been happenin'.

Usually interest checks stay meaty because of new people continually being drawn in by an alluring idea, yet I see some major talks have been going down round here. And here I was thinkin' everyone was just quietly biding time waiting for the RP to start.

So this is where all the chatting's been happenin'.

Usually interest checks stay meaty because of new people continually being drawn in by an alluring idea, yet I see some major talks have been going down round here. And here I was thinkin' everyone was just quietly biding time waiting for the RP to start.
We got a discord we use btw.

SO. I just logged in and HLOY TALIDEOS DORITOS there's a massive influx of characters I actually know. I'm out of the loop with everyone else who's played games such as Kingdom Hearts, seen RWBY, etc etc. Although I did see Pikachu.

SO. I just logged in and HLOY TALIDEOS DORITOS there's a massive influx of characters I actually know. I'm out of the loop with everyone else who's played games such as Kingdom Hearts, seen RWBY, etc etc. Although I did see Pikachu.
It's nice, but I don't think that's what matters at the end of the day compared to telling a story.

A ton of these characters I've never heard of before now. I accept all fandoms aside from well...Bleedman but that's as the entire fandom breaks rule four.
If you don't know what it is, don't look it up for your own sake.

So I'm interested to see how these characters interact to say the least.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Totally. With canon characters like Gordon Freeman reacting to this after dealing with something like Xen and the Combine? Even with the other characters from the unknown fandoms coming into the fold, I always like the unknowns of interacting with those characters, because it gives me a bit of backstory to what it's like in their universe and whatnot.

ah, this looks cool. could i reserve ren amemura from persona 5, neptune from hyperdimension neptunia, and uhm... shuu iwamine from hatoful boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back