• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP

In a nutshell...On all the locations listed in the very first post, where would you like to place Kanna at? Most of the scenarios are just The Mad Queen The Mad Queen 's Charas meeting your chara
Hm hummmm where wuld a litle girl like kanna be at? are there any scenarios on the first pwost that are light and, well, beginner friendly? OwO

Hm hummmm where wuld a litle girl like kanna be at? are there any scenarios on the first pwost that are light and, well, beginner friendly? OwO
You could prolly start with me at Cynthia, or maybe start at a place where no one posted yet.

There's the Magical Kingdom, which people there at the moment. I'm going to be putting a character there myself in the next post.
I'm working on a 2nd post that should include more regions and characters. I just need to get replies out of the way. If you wait a bit, there should be something you like. :closed eyes open smile:

Trying to pick a place to post.

I posted in New Metropolis as one of my characters not too long ago. She's currently outside Arkham Asylum. As there's not too many people there, it would be a good starting point.
However, it's really up to you. The best bet right now is to either look at recent posts to see something that interests you. There's only really one story-arc that's started atm, a murder mystery/conspiracy in Seoul-Don as the RP really on started on Saturday. So it's early days.

I posted in New Metropolis as one of my characters not too long ago. She's currently outside Arkham Asylum. As there's not too many people there, it would be a good starting point.
However, it's really up to you. The best bet right now is to either look at recent posts to see something that interests you. There's only really one story-arc that's started atm, a murder mystery/conspiracy in Seoul-Don as the RP really on started on Saturday. So it's early days.

Sounds good, I was actually planning on joining New Metropolis anyway.

Howdy! This still open? It's been a while since I last joined one of these, in particular.

Oh my goodness this looks awesome I LOVE it! Still accepting as well? I think I'll start making a character or two in my spare time now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back