• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP

Of those games, I think playing someone from Metro would be a good choice. Maybe Khan, Bourbon, or one of the Rangers?

I was thinking about more characters to bring into this RP, and I thought about something that might be a decent idea: four WW2 robbers/commando raiders from game RAID: WW2. Kurgan Rivet Sterling Wolfgang Namely, these guys. Are they alright, not too edgy or anything? I wanna make sure everything is alright before wasting time on putting up four spearate CS sheets that may or may not get rejected.

I think Gandhi's already in the game, actually! He's one of the NPC leaders of one of the cities.

Civ_V_poster.jpg

I was thinking about more characters to bring into this RP, and I thought about something that might be a decent idea: four WW2 robbers/commando raiders from game RAID: WW2. Kurgan Rivet Sterling Wolfgang Namely, these guys. Are they alright, not too edgy or anything? I wanna make sure everything is alright before wasting time on putting up four spearate CS sheets that may or may not get rejected.

Those boys would be alright. I'd suggest choosing one as a leader and have the rest be companions though. Up to you.

I'll uh, put out a CS eventually. Still can't decide what to be.

RP hasn't even started yet and it's not like I'm going to close sign ups when it gets going. Take your time, Sir Knight.

Frankly, I'm starting to feel a bit ignored.

I'm sorry if you feel that way. It was never my intention.
Some characters require I put a lot more thought into whether or not I should accept them than others. I look at the impact they could have on the settings I'm mapping out and/or the story-arcs I've got planned...And given one can turn into a city-smashing monster and the other has the potential to turn PCs or story-important NPCs into his monstrous servants (yes, I'm aware that it's in a limited area) it's something to think over to say the least. I'll get back to you on it when I can, but that should still be before the RP starts.

Normally that wouldn't take too long, but I'm also basically cramming RP stuff in order to be ready to launch this week. That's between preparing to start a second part-time job, running/prepping two other tabletop games, being in a podcast that's just started and some other stuff I won't mention. Personal shit I don't want to use as an excuse, basically.

I was wondering, what actually is the great hunger? Some kind of black wave of death, Tyranid ripoff with interdimensional travel? Some explaining would be appreciated.

Sadly, some stuff came up with work yesterday which put me behind on the schedule to get the RP ready to go. So it won't be ready today, as I originally planned but on either Wednesday or Thursday evening (UK/Ireland time).

I was wondering, what actually is the great hunger? Some kind of black wave of death, Tyranid ripoff with interdimensional travel? Some explaining would be appreciated.

A wave of death, yes but by no means a Tyranid ripoff. The idea of a swarm making it's way across space, consuming everything in it's path has been done with more than just them. There's the Annihilation Wave from Marvel and Black Lanterns from DC Comics, for example.
I've been intentionally vague for plot reasons as to what it actually was but I can provide a physical description as to what an invasion looks like.

It's coloured like black opal, with the colours inside glimmering amongst the seemingly endless blackness. It can take on multiple shapes, but appears like a disc or a wave when it descends upon planets, with tendrils reaching the surface. These tendrils can be the size of skyscrapers or small trees as like I said, it changes shape.
It takes on more forms based on the world's it's consumed, with beings covered in this same black opal being seen on the surface of planets. So say it consumed a planet of dinosaurs, then you'd see a lot of dinosaurs covered in the black opal carrying out the will of the Great Hunger. This applies to non-organic beings too.

5758c7fd0d487.jpg

^ A black opal, for reference.

Sadly, some stuff came up with work yesterday which put me behind on the schedule to get the RP ready to go. So it won't be ready today, as I originally planned but on either Wednesday or Thursday evening (UK/Ireland time).

A wave of death, yes but by no means a Tyranid ripoff. The idea of a swarm making it's way across space, consuming everything in it's path has been done with more than just them. There's the Annihilation Wave from Marvel and Black Lanterns from DC Comics, for example.
I've been intentionally vague for plot reasons as to what it actually was but I can provide a physical description as to what an invasion looks like.

It's coloured like black opal, with the colours inside glimmering amongst the seemingly endless blackness. It can take on multiple shapes, but appears like a disc or a wave when it descends upon planets, with tendrils reaching the surface. These tendrils can be the size of skyscrapers or small trees as like I said, it changes shape.
It takes on more forms based on the world's it's consumed, with beings covered in this same black opal being seen on the surface of planets. So say it consumed a planet of dinosaurs, then you'd see a lot of dinosaurs covered in the black opal carrying out the will of the Great Hunger. This applies to non-organic beings too.

5758c7fd0d487.jpg

Okay, that helps. I didn't mean Tyranid ripoff literally, and I am fully aware that there are many similar factions/races, including but not limited to Zerg or Flood. I meant "Tyranid ripoff" as a general conception of all-devouring swarm. Anyways, I'll get to setting up the Raid Crew CS now.

Although not certain if this question might prove a requirement regarding character creation, however is there a possibility to claim a Tenno OC from Warframe for this roleplay?

Although not certain if this question might prove a requirement regarding character creation, however is there a possibility to claim a Tenno OC from Warframe for this roleplay?

I only reject people if I they break rule four, their character is broken (power-wise) or has the potential to seriously de-rail any potential story-arcs. A Warframe character would be alright.

I only reject people if I they break rule four, their character is broken (power-wise) or has the potential to seriously de-rail any potential story-arcs. A Warframe character would be alright.
Thank you in dedicating your time in answering this question, did fear for some time a Tenno might be to powerful. Will see to the character will remain within the realm of balance.

5758c7fd0d487.jpg

OMG So its a Gem! Steven Universe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back