• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP

And so THE MIGHTY MONARCH the fluttering wings beckon for its righteous sting! Or whatever, that gimmick died out like season one. General question about whether or not you'd like new sheets thrown here and not in the CS yet, or feel free to just go straight to CSes?

And so THE MIGHTY MONARCH the fluttering wings beckon for its righteous sting! Or whatever, that gimmick died out like season one. General question about whether or not you'd like new sheets thrown here and not in the CS yet, or feel free to just go straight to CSes?

Go straight to CS.

Although these words do not belong to a professional within the realm of writing, I wish to express my personal amazement with the creation in which you have presented. The time and effort from my perspective is visible, where you have created a world in which for stories and adventures to be created. If I may ask, is there a possibility to become a participant in this journey to the last bastion of the multiverse?

I'll repost my Coelacanths guy here. Think my Duskers guy but with mini amphibious tanks instead.
Probably gonna nerf it to two Coelacanths unlike last time's three drones.
Also, I'll be seeing if I can find a potential new character. Hm.

EDIT: Bringing back my DD Bounty Hunter guy. This time, he's operating as a mercenary.

Last edited:
Although these words do not belong to a professional within the realm of writing, I wish to express my personal amazement with the creation in which you have presented. The time and effort from my perspective is visible, where you have created a world in which for stories and adventures to be created. If I may ask, is there a possibility to become a participant in this journey to the last bastion of the multiverse?

images

Although it might not look like it, with the rate I'm going at in terms of prepping I'm actually on schedule to have the RP ready for Sunday at the earliest and Tuesday at the latest.
I have more places to add, but do let me know if there's any you'd like to see included in the RP.

Off to bed now but will check over sign-ups and get back to prepping in the morning. Caio, darlings.

Posted Skitter's Character Sheet... BTW Is it ok to post an OC character?

Attachments

• Sketch1952591.jpg
    Sketch1952591.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 1
Greetings!

I've been looking through the lore and stuff, and have some questions. The current factions on their respective worlds, is that it?

Also, do we have to play as the factions present on those worlds, or can we be other things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back