• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Sirius Hart

Mood: Arrogant, proud, sinister

I smirked when Saphira mentioned her sword. "You've got your weapon... and I have mine," I said, taking out my large hook. Let's pretend you've got a fishing hook, and made it about the size of a basketball. Big enough hold an animal carcass at a butcher shop. I inspected my hook with a crooked smile. "Unmatched I might say," I said with a light chuckle. I put the hook back on my belt. Turning to Rane and Saphira, I held my smile. "Who's gonna be our speaker?" I asked. The last thing I wanted was to have someone make us out to be fools. If it came to it, I'd volunteer myself. That way I can do a little practice in the art of charm and speaking.

Summary: Sirius shows off and is looking to show off some more. @Elemento Neutralis @Idea

Maggie

Mood: Pleased; Charmed

Interacting With: Megumi (@Kayzo); Shadow (@NightCasterZ)
Maggie near swooned when Megumi winked at her. Such a beautiful young lady. Princess, the nickname Maggie had placed on her really did suit her. She had strength and beauty, and the girl was smart. She was anything anyone could ever hope to have as a friend or... as something more.

The D Building? Maggie underestimated the poor sap. She'd have assumed the boy had landed himself in the grimy tents. Whatever, she was hardly interested in him. Well, that was a lie. She took note of everything he said for further use later. Friend or foe, it was important to know how one lived, how they thought, and where their weaknesses lied.

If Maggie knew his weaknesses, well then she wouldn't have to worry about... worry about... Maggie stiffened at the thought of this new idea. If the Dog claimed this Princess as his own...? It wouldn't be fair to Megumi. She deserved utter perfection, and even though Maggie dulled in comparison to to her, Maggie would do anything in her power to give her Prince or... well, Princess anything she wanted. No, the Dog didn't deserve someone so perfect. She'd... She'd make sure that such a thing didn't happen.

Suddenly jarred from her thoughts as she remembered what Megumi had asked, she said with a warm smile, "Nothing would make me happier. I'd love to have you over, Miss Megumi."

Dahlia

Mood: Friendly; Optimisitc

Interacting With: Lucas (@SheWhoKnowsTheTruth)
"Oh, cool!" Dahlia said enthusiastically. Magic had never been one of her strong points. Perhaps Lucas knew more? There was the possiblilty that the might even be able to study together someday. For someone who tried to be studious, Dahlia would admit studying alone was a lot less fun than studying with someone else, no matter how interesting the subject was.

As the two walked beside each other, Dahlia stepped with a bright pep and looked around, still excited to be at such a place. It was rather large; Well, of course it had to be, it was the only school for a long while, but that fact didn't make the scenery any less awing. "Let's see... I walked about the building I was placed in and made my way over this way. I saw some of the other places away from the main areas but... I haven't got that far. Though, I've noticed once you've been around a little, it isn't so confusing," Dahlia said with an encouraging smile.

Since she remembered he'd looked a little nervous earlier, Dahlia wanted to say something to put his mind at ease. How could anyone enjoy themself when they were stressing out? Dahlia had been one to hope everyone got the most they could out of every situation.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Neve said apologetically,"Ah sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just saying you didn't need to add the: We'll protect her and make sure nothing inappropriate happens.

It makes me feel awkward."

She laughed.

Seeing him mutter, she wondered if Stuart was jealous....nah she can't just assume that out of nowhere. Neve said to Stuart,"Don't worry I'll visit your place too."

She turn her attention back to Casimar as he talked,"Oh I never drank tea before, I'll be glad to try yours though. When should I come over?"

Summary: Neve apologizes to Stuart, not expecting it to offend him. She noticed him looking sorta bothered when she and Casimar were talking about going to Casimar's apartment. She decides to go to Stuart's apartment too to make him feel better. Neve continues the conversation of coming over to Casimar's place.

@Stamper

@Idea

(Xavier`s POV: )

Morgana`s words were like a wake up call for me. I looked around, only then noticing the fact I was close to the edge of the table again. Since I didn`t want to make the same mistake twice, I moved from there, and headed over to he lap. I better do as she said for now, I didn`t want them pressing on the topic of that play I didn`t know about. My brain once more scooted over to what my brother might know that I didn`t and the possible reasons why. I shook my head and jumped towards Morgana`s lap, without thinking twice.

Looking around, I saw the girl walk away, clearly disappointed. I wasn´t entirely sure why what I said earned such a reaction, but it hurt me back. I hated seeing someone down like that, and I wished I could do something about it, but my group was fixed. I decided I`d make it up to her too, when I found a chance.

I nodded in agreement with the rest of my group.

“I guess we have the three things then. That makes us ready.” I told them. Rane`s words about talking to her later were disturbing though. Were they actually mocking me behind my back? I shivered, unsure if I could trust them anymore. After all, what could they be hiding from me, except something that was bad? It wouldn`t be the first people would come up with elaborate plans to toy with me.

@Kayzo

(Stuart`s POV: )

For some reason, I felt like I was being jabbed in his chest. I blushed for a second, before bowing with all my might.

“I am sorry! I didn`t realize it would make you feel that way. I promise I`ll be more careful next time. Could you forgive me for my rudeness?” I apologized, holding my eyes shut and my back bent as I awaited to say something about it. I couldn`t help but smile and look up to her as she proposed coming to my place as well. It made me wanna jump, but I held back. I also held back from protesting on her continuing to talk about going to that other guy`s place. I could just ignore it. I mean, he was a kid, for all that mattered. At the most, she`d be feeding him a bottle of milk. “Thank you very much, I`ll make sure you`re at the best of comforts when you come.”

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Elemento Neutralis

Summary:

Xavier is still acting paranoid over what the people from his family and even about what morgana and rane might be plotting against him. He still jumped to Morgana`s lap as she proposed and has agreed on using classical music as the third similarity.

Stuart overreacts in his apology for making Neve feel awkward. He is happy that she`ll be coming over and ceased to be worried about her being close to Casimar.

Shandra has volunteered for the role of speaker for the group, going on a small ego trip about her skills in civilization (mainly beauty and manners, especially in speech)

Megumi

Arranging a play date with Maggie

Megumi returned Maggie's warm smile with one of her own, her face bright and happy. "Oh wonderful! This makes me extremely happy." She said in a cheerful tone, oblivious to the fact that she was ignoring Shadow completely, and that she might come off as rude. But hey, more pressing matters were at hand, like getting into the amazing Gold building. "Would today after school work for you? Or are you still setting up?" It seemed as if the questions wouldn't stop, and she hoped that Maggie wasn't getting annoyed.

Ellie

She's kinda lonely right now

Ellie let out a disappointed sigh as Xaiver hopped up into the other girl's lap. How dare she manipulate Xaiver into doing such acts. I would never do such a thing. She thought angrily, her eyes not once prying away from Morgana. The anger she felt inside for the girl was strong, and she couldn't let her grubby hands get all over Xaiver. Later today, I'll break into her place, tamper with her belonging. Make it so her clothes fall off in public, or rip them up altogether!

(Megumi is being somewhat rude to Shadow and is ignoring him completely, and is trying to befriend Maggie and get into her room in the Gold Building. Ellie on the other hand, is plotting to publicly embarrass Morgana by ruining her stuff.)

@Stamper
@NightCasterZ @Kiroshiven

• Morgana was glad that Xavier was safe now. Her entire demeanor shifted slightly, but she couldn't completely change. She felt the cold gaze of the other girl on her and it made her feel powerful, like she had won. Try anything you'd like worm, I'm a woman and you're a child. There is no competition between us. Runeko's statement caught her off guard and she tilted her head puzzled a bit. "Sure, but is it really something that you can't share with me right now?" Morgana had completely missed the hit Runeko dropped because of worrying about Xavier. When Xavier shivered in her lap she looked down. "Xavier, is something wrong?" She reached down to rub his back and comfort him. Her tail swayed in nervousness as she worried over him. You were the first one NOT to ignore me. I will do whatever I can to help you. Morg thought this, but she didn't dare speak these thoughts. Too many other people around.

@Kayzo @Elemento Neutralis

Summary: Morgana continues to feel in a position of power over Ellie despite not understanding why. She completely missed Runeko's hints and asked if it was okay to say in mixed company. She then proceeded to worry about Xavier and try to comfort him.

Rishol failed in finding inspiration to paint from the scenery, but did find it in Neve. He began painting until his tails became stiff from using them for something other than fighting. He proceeded to rest before thinking about art class.

Sirius Hart

Mood: Uneasy, anxious, paranoid

I smiled, thankfully Saphira volunteered to do the job herself. I had confidence that she'd be able to do her job. I took a look at the clock. Damn... When was class going to be over? My mind was chained to Dahlia and no matter how I tried to distract myself, everything turned back to her. I wondered what she was doing now? Probably moving in right? But... What if she was finished. What if I came back to the B-C+ building and she was somewhere else? What would she be doing? Making friends seems reasonable. But... then there was the possibility of meeting guys too. What if some guy was flirting with her? Or better yet, playing nice so that she ended up liking him. Dahlia always loved the peaceful, gentlemanly type of men. I grew tense. "Uh... Professor... When would we be able to present our group's similarities?" I asked. There was definitely strain in my voice but I tried to hide it as best as I could. Point is... I was getting paranoid. What if the worst happened? What if some guy got to her quick and kissed? At that moment, I gagged. My palms were sweaty and I couldn't focus. No... what if a Dahlia and some guy got a room. "Professor may I use the bathroom?" I asked, my voice faltering eerily. I loosened my shirt collar. I wiped my forehead and ran my hand through my hair, clearly distressed. This wasn't good. I was losing my mind. My gaze drifted to Runeko dangerously, a flash of murderous intent that quickly faded. I could see him. He wasn't a problem right now. The problem was wondering what Dahlia and her potential 'friends' were up to. I swallowed and trained my eyes onto my teacher, waiting for a much needed answer.

Summary: May I go to the bathroom? Yes, it is an emergency @Stamper

Runeko P.O.V

I quickly wrote a note on a piece of paper.

(Morgana I noticed Ellie giving you a strange look, I think she has something against you. Just thought you should know.

Your friend, Runeko Neutralis.) I hand the note to Morgana. I then notice Sirius giving me a murderous glare, one that I return in kind. @TheWingedCrusader @Idea @Kiroshiven

Rane P.O.V

I scoffed at the comments Sapphira made, but I nodded my head in agreement to her being the speaker. I then noticed Sirius giving My brother a death stare and my brother returning it in Kind. I also noticed my brother hand over a note to Morgana. What is this note about I wonder. Then Sirius asked to go to the restroom. I highly doubt that is what he needs to do. More like stalking Whoever My brothers love interest is. @Idea @TheWingedCrusader

(Summary: Runeko glares at Sirius , hands a letter to Morgana. Rane scoffs at Shandra, and agreed to her offering to be the speaker. Rane is also suspicious of Sirius's intent of asking to go to the bathroom)

https://www.rpnation.com/members/stamper.29458/

" well that's good" Lucas said, although this place did look pretty big , he was hoping that Dahlia was right . " It might be a good idea to make a map at least until we get use to this place."he sighed and looked around "this place is really big huh?" not that he mined and it's not like he had a choice anyway.' keep going so far you didn't mess up or at least she didn't notice ' he encouraged himself

summary: Lucas and Dahlia look around the school

TEACHER:

The teacher stood as Sirius asked his question.

"Ah, yes, mr. Sirius. Has your group got the similarities and the speaker chosen? If so, you may go to the bathroom. You have exactly 7 minutes, starting now, to do so." He replied, looking at his watch. He awaited for a response, then continued. "Have the groups finished their choices? All those who did, please have the speaker come here to me. Anyone here who does not have a group yet?"

Sirius Hart

Mood: frantic, sick, crooked

I nodded quickly and made my way to the door. I shoved it open and slammed it behind me. I staggered down the hallway. I fell into a fit of coughing, leaning against the wall for support. "I'm going mad. Dahlia.. Dahlia I'm going crazy and I don't know why. What am I turning into?" I muttered to myself rapidly before developing into incomprehensible sentences. "Murder me, no him. Who? Kill them. Why? I don't know. Kill Dahlia, no not hi- I mean her, no I mean myself. Beating hearts make the blood flow. Blood flow makes a beating heart," I mumbled as I stumbled into the bathroom. Then I heard screaming. "What are you doing here, girl?" I asked, my voice dangerously cool. "Help me!" I yelled, but the girl screamed and ran out. Then I started laughing. Why was she in the men's bathroom? Wait, who's bathroom am I in again? I ran over to the sink and threw up. I gagged and coughed, then let the water run and I wiped my mouth. I put water on my face. "I'm hallucinating," I muttered as I looked at a reflection of myself. "That's not me," I said mindlessly. "That's not me!" I suddenly yelled, grabbing my hook and driving the sharp point into the mirror, cracking but not shattering it. I was breathing heavily, the hook resting on a point where all the long cracks sprouted from. I slowly placed my hook back onto my belt. With a dead look I stared the distorted reflection of myself. I found it ironic how that little point that held all the cracks was right on my forehead. I'm not crazy. No, this is completely normal. I'm fine. I chuckled lightly. I'm fine. I made my back to the classroom and walked in without a word. I rejoined my group, quietly waiting for the group presentation to start.

Summary: Sirius has a nervous breakdown in the girls bathroom (in case that wasn't clear)

Mentions: @Stamper

My fur spiked again as the note was passed from Raine to Morgana. I mean, right AFTER she proposed that others could hear? I felt a tad, just a tad more comfortable with Morgana. Nevertheless, I couldn`t afford to give myself away too much. It could be an act. Like that time, when those kiss-asses had pretended they were gonna pull a prank on Stuart, and I ended up hanging upside down like a trapped animal (which I was, looking back at it). I could remember how helpless I felt, how the beating from the maces had hurt around my body...

I jumped to the side, as I felt this near-tickling sensation of something approaching my back. Turns out I had just dodged Morgana`s hand in her own lap. I looked up at her, confused, and unsure about what to say. I swallowed.

Before I could say anything, though, the teacher spoke. He told the speakers to go to him, so I gave Morgana a shy smile:

"Good luck there." I told her, before jumping to the table again.

@TheWingedCrusader

summary:

Xavier is nervous about the note, and recalls a certain occurrence of the scorn he suffered over his transformation, which led him to panic as he sensed Morgana`s hand approaching, making him dodge it. After a moment of awkwardly staring, the teacher called Morgana, and Xavier jumped to the table after wishing her luck.

Shandra is annoyed by Rane`s scoff and slightly worried about Sirius. When the teacher called, she bowed only to Sirius, and tried to hide her excitement as she wished him luck.

Maggie

Mood: Pleased; Charmed; Thrilled

The bright and joyful look on Megumi's face was a wonderful sight. As if it weren't possible, Megumi seemed to be even more beautiful like that. She continued to awe Maggie. And to think, it was that she'd be coming over to visit Maggie that made her so happy! Well, perhaps it wasn't exactly that, but having Megumi over would make Maggie extremely happy.

Plus, the dog had faded into the background. Wonderful! Exactly where he belonged. "I still have to set up some things but for the most part, everything is where it should be. You can visit when and as soon as you'd like, dear." Maggie said with her same warm smile, quite happy with the way things were turning out. If Megumi were to come over, Maggie would have to make sure her place was spotless. It usually was spotless and Maggie never did anything that would make it otherwise, however, it was always important to be sure... Dirt was an unpleasant thing.

Dahlia

Mood: Friendly; Optimisitc; Thoughtful

"Oh! That's a good idea. I think I have some paper..." Dahlia said, reaching into the satchel she always had hanging against her hip. It had many different things from pens, papers, and erasers to small ingredients good for making explosives, but were a lot harder to find and things to start fires with like lighter fluid, matches, and a flint and steel. There was probably even some hard candy and other random junk stuffed into too, that she'd neglected to remember or take out.

One she'd found two slips of paper and two pens with colorful ink as she had preferred to write with, she handed one of each to Lucas with a smile. "If you wanted to make one..." She told him with a chuckle. "Yeah, and I can agree this place is big! But that means there is lots to explore and see. Perhaps it holds interesting secrets," Dahlia added jokingly, gently prodding his side with her elbow. Though, thinking about it, it wouldn't be a surprise if there actually was.​

Morgana read the note that Runeko handed her. The little troglodyte doesn't like me? That's her problem. She smirked and laid the note down on her desk. "Don't worry about her Runeko. As a lady of class, I can handle the vulgar commoners." This empress style speech was definitely her mother. Morgana remembered hearing it so much, but now to hear it from her own lips, it felt...wonderful. She looked to Xavier as he leapt onto his desk. "If you ever want to talk Xavier, I'm here for you." She stood and walked past Ellie and smiled at her with confidence. Give it your best shot. She thought with with that smile and proceeded to stand before the professor. She curtsied in her torn dress with a smile as greeting before awaiting further instructions.

@Kayzo @Idea @Elemento Neutralis

Summary: Morgana blatantly insulted Ellie without conveying who leaving the note Runeko gave her on her desk. She then proceeded to nonverbally challenge Ellie before standing before the teacher.

Runeko P.O.V.

I wonder why Xavier is so tense, maybe it has something to do with...... But then the teacher spoke interruping my thoughts. Morgana then stood up to go to do her group speaker duties slamming the note on the desk right in front of Xavier.... welp so much for secrecy. The cat is out of the bag now so to speak. I want to kill whoever made that god awful saying though.... I mean come on, seriously... the CAT is out of the bag?!! They could not have used something else for that, I mean Dog would have Made more sense.

"Good luck Morgana!" @TheWingedCrusader @Idea

(Summary, Runeko wishes Morgana good luck and makes a dog out of the kennel pun to Xavier. Rane breaks down In laughter to his brother's pun)

"Thanks" Lucas said taking the paper and pen. "let's start with what we know first" Lucas started to try to draw the places he's already been " ya know you might actually be right about the secrets thing who know" he laughed " my family used to make jokes about the teachers shipping students"

summary: Lucas starts making a map or trying to at least while talking to Dahlia

https://www.rpnation.com/members/stamper.29458/

I was confused by Morgana`s statement, but let out a sigh of relief when I saw the actual contents of the note. Wait... I shouldn`t be relieved, should I? Morgana was an actual friend, or so it seemed, but she was gonna head-first clash against this other girl, who may or may not actually have anything against her! I needed to stop her before either did anything stupid. I turned to Runeko.

"Hmmm...What do you mean? Did the expression change at some point? I thought it was the CAT is out of the BAG?" I inquired him. "Nomatter. I need to talk to the two of them, I don`t want them hurting each other... I have an idea, which I hope works." I jumped down from the desk and walked over to the girl I had turned away. "Ellie, can I have a word? I`d like to schedule something with you."

Then I noticed something. The door...It wasn`t closed. I could have sworn it was.

"Excuse me for a moment." I told Ellie. I rushed towards whatever it was. I saw this tiny metal circle blocking the door. I closed in on it, trying to figure out what it was...

@@Kayzo

(Stuart`s POV: )

I was still in the conversation, annoyed inside by the sheer amount of attention she was giving the baby over there, when someone called out to me. I turned and saw this metal circle coming in my direction. Smiling, I grabbed it with pride.

I used a quick summon in an attempt to dodge the fire that followed, but the world still went dark.

(Shandra`s POV: )

I turned as I heard the cat`s comment on a kennel and dogs. I smiled, my eyebrows flickering up and down, struggling to stay in place as much as I was struggling to keep my emotions in check. I turned for a moment, and spoke while ignoring the dragon girl in front of me.

"Mr. Whiskers, could you keep your meowing for a place where people worthy of society don`t have to hear that scratch? " I saw something that looked like a rat head for the door. It was open. I was pretty sure the teacher wanted it closed, so I decided it would be a good opportunity to fall in his graces. "Excuse me, I`ll go close the door, teacher."

I hopped there, seeing the tiny animal approaching it, before it let out a small "beep", and exploding. I was knocked out.

@Elemento Neutralis @Kiroshiven

Summary-

Xavier was confused by what Morgana was saying in regards to "being able to handle vulgar commoners", until he read the note and realized there was tension between Morgana and Ellie. To avoid conflict, he divised a plan in his head and ran to Ellie after correcting Runeko about the expression he used, but considering the possibility that it had changed.

Stuart caught one of the bombs, which exploded upon touch, but he was able to summon a dreambeast in the nick of time, which allowed him to escape mostly unharmed.

Shandra overheard the comment on dogs and got very angry. She retorted mockingly back to Runeko, while struggling to keep her manner and emotions in check. She then went to close the door for the teacher, and got caught in the same explosion as Xavier. They both survived, mostly unharmed, by usage of their powers.

(EVERYONE, please don`t make descriptions of damage to my characters. All of them are knocked out, so you can go on without me while I`m gone)

ATTENTION EVERYONE! THERE ARE SOME NEW RULES THAT WILL APPLY WHILE I`M OUT ON VACATION.

PLEASE READ THEM IN THE OVERVIEW (last post)

Megumi Gates

The smile on Megumi's face grew as she clapped her hands together. The thought of being an a Hold Building room filled her with joy. And it was someone who didn't bother her too much. "You're a wonderful person Maggie. You truly are." She said softly, reaching across the table and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Would after school work? We can walk back together!" She said, getting lost in Maggie and Megumi's own little world, and had nearly forgot that they had an assignment to do. She just figured that they would just speak in front of the class.

@Stamper

Shadow sighed at the two. He had sunken into the background, watching. He wasn't very happy with Maggie... Maybe she'd 'accidentally' trip and fall into his blade... "Remember that I'm still here..." He muttered, glaring at Maggie.

WIP

SEEING AS TO HOW THE THREAD IS DYING, I WILL NOW TAKE MEASURES:

THE BOUNDARIES ON ROMANCE ARE NOW REMOVED!!!

TheWingedCrusader said:
Someone's a little panicked xD
Well, for a thread that started with that speed of posts, now not having one for almost a week...Yeah, I'm panicking a bit. Knowing I may be at fault.

Let's keep talking, if you wish to, on the PM chat.

Maggie

Mood: Pleased; Charmed; Thrilled

Was Megumi just happy and friendly because Maggie promised her entrance to the best building around? Maggie would admit it was likely but she didn't care. Anything to bring a sweet smile to her Princess's face! Maggie would do anything for that, it didn't matter the cost.

Maggie heard Shadow mutter something but cared so little, she didn't even try to figure out what it was. She glared at him for a moment before turning back to Megumi with a sweet smile. "Of course! That sounds splendid." An assignment? That was the least of Maggie's concerns right now. Assignments always got done of course but it wasn't always immediately.

Dahlia

Mood: Friendly; Optimisitc; Thoughtful

Dahlia scribbled furiously on her paper, the tip of her tongue just barely jutting out from her mouth in deep concentration. Her expression might have even been considered comical. She pulled the paper back and realized with a little bit of frustration that she had managed to make the equivalent of toddlers babble on a crumpled piece of paper. She sighed and turned her attention back to Lucas.

"Ship them? Where?" She asked him curiously. It sounded a little unsettling but it was as Lucas said, a joke after all. Nothing to fret over... probably.

Casimar

Mood: Friendly; Cheerful; Excited

Interacting With: Neve (@Hiruka)
Casimar smiled gleefully and felt very light... happy. Anything cute in his room would pale in comparison to the girl before him. He really did hope they would become excellent friends. "I know. I'll make tea as sweet as you... if that's possible," Casimar said lightly as if playfully joking although he did mean it seriously. Of course, it was more innocent than an actual attempt to flirt.

Casimar hardly noticed Stuart pass out, but when he saw him lying on the ground, he wasn't sure what to do. Instead of acknowledging it, he just kind of ignored it and put his full attention on Neve.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back