• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Megumi Gates

Megumi's smile never once faded from her face. She was so grateful that Maggie was such a friendly individual. "You truly are a hidden gem Maggie bits hard to come by someone as kind as you. Beautiful too." She said, placing a hand on her back and rubbing it gently. She then turned her attention to Shadow, her smile fading away to her normal face. "Yes, we know you are here, but you've been very quiet. It's not my fault." Megumi didn't want that to sound so mean, but it just came out before she could think. Hopefully he won't get too mad...

@Stamper @NightCasterZ

Shadow nodded. "That's fine..." He sighed. "So what now?" He asked, knowing they had to do there assignment. "We still have to think of things we have in common." Shadow looked at Megumi before turning to Maggie. "One thing we don't have in common is liking Maggie..."

Lucas laughed while messily trying to draw out the area "no they don't send them places , I mean ship as in who should be with who, you know dating?" Wondering if the rumors were true and who Daliaha sat next to in her classes hopefully next to him.

Maggie

Mood: Pleased; Charmed; Abashed

Interacting With: Megumi (@Kayzo); Shadow (@NightCasterZ)
Maggie blushed at the praise, lightly touching her cheeks as she was aware of the warmth that stirred there. Megumi, you can certainly grant hearts wings and break them as you may. It was astonishing. Perfect. How could someone be so amazing? It was likely Maggie was on a little high from Megumi's words but when Shadow opened his stupid mouth, her thrilled expression was soon to falter.

"Oh, good... You should know the feeling is mutual. But at least I have the decency not to be so vulgar around Miss Megumi here," Maggie said, quite literally implying she was above Shadow and dismissively waved her hand at him. Turning back to Megumi, she waited to see what else this beautiful lady would do, cupping her chin with her hand and keeping a smile on her face.

Dahlia

Mood: Friendly; Curious; Embarrassed

Interacting With: Lucas (@SheWhoKnowsTheTruth)
Dahlia gave a self conscious chuckle and blushed lightly in embarrassment when she realized her mistake. But then again, Dahlia ended up doing silly things a lot. It was a wonder she hadn't tripped over her feet at least once with all the walking that had been done. She turned to Lucas when it did occur to her that he might be waiting for an answer.

"Dating ship? I don't understand what you mean..." Dahlia said with a small frown, trying to recall if she had heard the term before. Really, she hadn't and was surprised by it considering the amount of foreign terms she had heard with all the visitors and guests her family had. Then again, the act of dating was in itself foreign to her. She hadn't actually dated anyone before or had even been kissed. People had asked her before but she'd usually turned them down if she knew there might be complications. Some families were a little cautious with relationships between them and since theirs often worked as a mediator, while she was at the house, it was advised she not do any such thing.

But now she was at school.

"Are you involved in this 'Dating Ship'?" She asked him curiously.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Megumi sighed at the tension between the two. She didn't like the tension between the two students, but she was honestly on Maggie's side at the moment. "Let's just get this assignment done, ok? Let's just make it up. We all like to read, we all play a sport of some kind, and we all strive to be good students." She said to the two, glancing at the two, her final gaze resting on Maggie. "Is that good enough for you two? Or should we change anything?" She asked, a warm smile growing on her face.

@Stamper (sorry about that terrible dialogue in the other post. I read that over and cringed.)@NightCasterZ

Shadow smirked as he saw he'd stopped Maggie's moment of glory. He turned to Megumi, nodding. "I'm fine with that." He said simply before smirking back at Maggie. "And I noticed you were trying to make yourself believe you were above me..." Shadow was looking directly into Maggie's eyes. "Who are you trying to tell this to? Yourself? You feel insecure so you try to use me to constantly remind yourself to believe you are above me... Yeah right..."

Lucas smiled " not that I'm aware of no, and basically its a who should be with what person as a couple" he explained . its not so bad and sometimes people can be right he thought , " I mean you must of had a boyfriend or two , " he wouldn't believe otherwise although he didn't like the thought of it, but dahlia was just to beautiful , nice, caring.... he started to go off ' good thing she can't read minds'

Neve giggled as she replied,"Aww that's too cute."

Seeing how smoke suddenly sprang up in the air, she was caught off guard. Neve started coughing from the inhale of smoke. She looked at Stuart as he was on the ground passed out. Neve immediately turn her attention to him, lifting his head off the ground. She held him in her arm, shaking him a bit,"H-Hey! Stuart?!"

Summary: Neve continues to talk to Casimar until she notices Stuart, who has passed out on the ground. She panics as she tried to wake Stuart up.

@Stamper @Kiroshiven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back