• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the main thread for Girihad. Please, read the info on lore and locations, as well as the rules, on the overview section, chat in the OOC section or on the PM made for that purpose and make your characters in the character sing-up section. Roleplaying will begin once we have enough characters and a proper ratio, when I`ll be assigning the pairs.

The new rules:

1.Remember, no yanderes will consider themselves as such, just like a psycho in a mental hospital doesn`t think he is one.

2.For the sake of not rushing things anything that directly implies “love” is forbidden. As in dates, declaration of love, etc… Victims are not allowed to understand the yanderes are in love with them until I give permission. After that, please remain at a natural pace in the discovery, don`t rush it.

The buildings:

A+ grade building locked. No one in the rp allowed into it.

Grades: A+

Building:

Conditions:

Grades: A to B+

Building:
skyscraper2.jpg

Conditions: Top-noch technology. TV screens, computers, even a personal small golf cart. Meals are exquisite and exotic buffets. They have several divisions.

Grades: B to C+

Building:
Skyscraper%20hotels.jpg

Conditions: A good situation of comfort with a tv screen, several divisions and large and comfy beds. For meals, there is a mall where you can spend a given amount of daily points to buy what products you like.

Grades: C to D+

Building:
2469087289_0bc4c39c48_b.jpg

Conditions: You have a balanced set of two-option meals every day. Each room has three divisions, the bathroom, the entry and the sleeping room. They only have a bed.

Grades: D to E+

Building:
unfinished-building-29010382.jpg

Conditions: You have specific meals with the occasional "surprise meal" (good or bad). You get a room with two divisions, a bathroom and an entrance. Beds are a bit uncomfortable. but they come with sheets, a good thing, considering only a few lucky guys gets windows here.

Grades: E to F+

Building:
ukrainian-country-yard-crane-nest-there-small-shed-storehouse-33737259.jpg

Conditions: No rooms, and it`s enough to have boys and girls apart. There is one bathroom in each, so you better know how to wait in line. Oh and I hope you like three-two meals a day of cantina food too...Oh and no beds either. Nor couches.

Grades: F and F-

Building:
P1010469_2.jpg

Conditions: You get what you could carry all the way here, if it isn`t stolen. As for food, you get dinner and breakfast if you`re lucky. For lunch get some scraps from those with better grades or learn how to hunt. Even if you do hunt, you`re only allowed so much weight per meal...the one of a pack of cookies. There is a total of two tents, so hold yourselves...

There are a total of four openings per building so far...Get yours by doing a post (proper please, WIPs and anything that goes against the rule don`t count).

Golden Resort- 4/4

Modern Skyscraper- 4/4

Ordinary Building- 4/4

Unfinished building- 4/4

Storehouses- 0/4

Forest Tents- 1/4

Let´s have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Xavier`s POV: )

I skimmed around the campus smiling. My results had been great, which meant I got a really nice room for myself. A letter had been sent to my parents, telling them of this so they could send my stuff over. Reading those books again would be wonderful, if they arrived safe from THAT guy.

I headed for the automatic doors, and gazed over the nearby buildings. Apart from the one building that seemed to be made of gold, for the top among the top among the top students on the entrance exam, every other building was a sham compared to the one I was going into. Mine was a modern skyscraper, while the others were a small building probably with cramped rooms, who MIGHT have the luxury of a fridge, a building that was a tad taller, but quite incomplete and with rooms which most likely only had one division with a couch for a bed and little more ((they were lucky enough to have windows) and one which was more like an abandoned warehouse than anything else. I doubted this last one had rooms at all, they were probably just sleeping on the floor or something. Grades were from A to H on this school. I knew one of them was reserved for the teachers and for the best student of each year, and it was on a private island. The other, I didn`t even wanna imagine. I was told it was somewhere in the woods, but even that was just a rumor. Besides, it was reserved for the lowest students. I wasn`t about to be one of them.

I turned and tried to enter, only to bash against the door given I was to small for the sensor.

(Stuart`s POV: )

I was finally getting it over with. As I rolled the dice for the last time on that day, my opponents threw themselves to the ground as I smirked.

“Better luck next time.” I told them, before taking my money and getting up, towards my building. It was a brilliant looking gold building for everyone with a rank of A to B+. A+ people got the private island, although there were only a handful of students to get that good grades. Well, I was gonna get one. I gave this current room of mine a month, as I looked over to my agenda. I smiled. “I wonder if that furry got my package.”

I hated him. My brother. That inconsiderate brute, now disguising himself. Well, I showed who`s boss. And I`d continue doing so. I headed inside.

(Shandra`s POV: )

(I`m using Shandra despite her not having a pairing yet.)

“WOOOOOOW. The civ…my world is amazing!” I commented as I gazed into the huge golden building. Was I gonna go into a place like that? I glanced over the card with my grades. “Oh, s…This is rather unpleasant.”

I tidied up my clothes and headed to the broken building that was about to be my home until the next exams.I hated that I got such a low score, but the civilized tests were just so harsh! I mean, with that weird foreign language they called “maths”. I just couldn`t get what those signs meant at all…

I got in and said hello to the innkeeper. I hoped in was an innkeeper anyways. He seemed to be managing the place and was wearing fine clothes, so I assumed it was him.

“Excuse me?” I called. The man looked at me for a second, before setting his eyes a little lower. I sighed. “Could I have my room keys please? Student…3000327, please. Hello?”

The man seemed to wake from a dream.

“Oh, yes, come with me…”

Summary:

Xavier- Xavier arrived at his building, B to C+, and looks around at the others. He sent a letter home to his parents, so they`d send his stuff. He tried to get in but bashed against the door cause he was too small for the sensor to detect him.

Stuart- Stuart just won something on a game and is happy about it. He sent something to Xavier and wondered if his brother got it. He entered his building, A to B+.

Shandra- Shandra is annoyed that she got bad results (especially in maths), but is accepting it to enter the "civilized world". She has gotten into her building, the unfinished one, and asked of the keys to her room. The waiter stared at her...for a bit.

I walked to the registration. I signed into the A-B+ building. I had the grades not because I liked to study, but because that was what his parents expected from me. I was always more fascinated in the art of dueling and the use of an assortment of weapons. Part self-taught, part trained, I learned how to craft only the most precise blades and lethal traps. I turn any duel into a battleground if I see fit to win. Anything that it takes so I could be the very best, and if I can't get there, I'll die trying. That was one of the things most important to me. The other was Dahlia of course. My parents absolutely drooled over her abilities of fortune and prosperity, believing that if they could somehow use those powers, they'd be the most powerful merchant family in the world. But I had other reason for wanting to call her mine. She was a beauty. A delicate flower that always seemed to send a spear through my heart everytime she smiled. Maybe that sounded like it hurt but to be honest, it made me feel warm. I loved her. I still love her. Those eyes that glowed brighter than any star in the night sky or the scorching sun on a summer day. Her very aura was enough to melt my soul and let me drift into soft oblivion. "Sign here please," the lady at the register told me. I snapped out of my trance. "Right," I told her, taking the pen and signing my name. Sirius Hart. I was here to prove I was a true dueling prodigy and that no one else would be able to steal Dahlia away from me. If what my parents say was true, that Dahlia was also attending this school, I wouldn't hesitate to drive a knife across the throat of anyone who so much as looked at her the wrong way. "Have a nice day," the lady told me with a smile. "Likewise," I responded and carried on.

Summary: Sirius thinks about how he'd rather work with his weapon wielding skills than study, talking about his family in the process. He daydreams about Dahlia but snaps out of it as he realized he needed to sign in. Sirius signs and reminds himself of the goals he came to the school for.

Maggie

First day here and already, Maggie was pleased with her surroundings. A bright golden building shone down upon her in it's vast array of glory. Luckily Maggie was visual pleasing and smart. Albeit most of what she knew was taught to her by private tutors her family had enough money to buy when she was falling behind. Perhaps here she would find the love of her life, the ultimate goal: A Prince or Princess to share her life with though she was more so hoping for a Princess rather than a Prince. Males could be too harsh and dirty. Females were beautiful, elegant and clean. This she knew from personal experience. She walked up to the main table, her heels clicking against the ground and her parasol draping over her shoulder to shield her from any stray rays of sunlight. The sun could be bothersome at times, Maggie knew. "Excuse me, my name is Maggie Rose."

Casimar

Unfortunately for Casimar, while he was good at being cute and sometimes interacting with others, he was not so book smart. He was to stay at the unfinished building and he regretfully made his way toward it. While it did look sort of unique, he would definitely need to keep an optimistic attitude if he was going to survive living in such an ugly place. A large and bulging backpack strapped to his back, he walked forward, dragging his feet and whined,"I don't like it here..." When he finally arrived, he grimaced and made his way inside. Maybe with lots of cute things it wouldn't be so bad! He'd decorate his room with pretty colors and stuffed animals. It would be just like home, he told himself.

Dahlia

Okay, so her grades weren't perfect but they were good enough to get her into the second best building in sight. It wouldn't look so bad and she wouldn't even mind if she had to live in the tents, so long as she was happy. A little bit of optimism could go a long way. Dahlia was somewhat surprised to recognize a lot of the faces around and was able to name some of their families. It made her smile as she walked, happy that she wasn't completely alone her. That was always a good way to feel better. She had a small bag slung over her shoulder and a wheeled bag behind here. Nobody could feel alone with so many friendly faces! She'd make the best of this year, make lots of friends and have a wonderful time! Being happy was the most important thing.

Summary:

Maggie - Arrived at building for A - B+, spoke to front desk

Casimar - Walking towards building for D - E +; Very unhappy

Dahlia - Walking towards building for B - C+; Highly optimistic​

Stamper said:

Maggie

First day here and already, Maggie was pleased with her surroundings. A bright golden building shone down upon her in it's vast array of glory. Luckily Maggie was visual pleasing and smart. Albeit most of what she knew was taught to her by private tutors her family had enough money to buy when she was falling behind. Perhaps here she would find the love of her life, the ultimate goal: A Prince or Princess to share her life with though she was more so hoping for a Princess rather than a Prince. Males could be too harsh and dirty. Females were beautiful, elegant and clean. This she knew from personal experience. She walked up to the main table, her heels clicking against the ground and her parasol draping over her shoulder to shield her from any stray rays of sunlight. The sun could be bothersome at times, Maggie knew. "Excuse me, my name is Maggie Rose."

Casimar

Unfortunately for Casimar, while he was good at being cute and sometimes interacting with others, he was not so book smart. He was to stay at the unfinished building and he regretfully made his way toward it. While it did look sort of unique, he would definitely need to keep an optimistic attitude if he was going to survive living in such an ugly place. A large and bulging backpack strapped to his back, he walked forward, dragging his feet and whined,"I don't like it here..." When he finally arrived, he grimaced and made his way inside. Maybe with lots of cute things it wouldn't be so bad! He'd decorate his room with pretty colors and stuffed animals. It would be just like home, he told himself.

Dahlia

Okay, so her grades weren't perfect but they were good enough to get her into the second best building in sight. It wouldn't look so bad and she wouldn't even mind if she had to live in the tents, so long as she was happy. A little bit of optimism could go a long way. Dahlia was somewhat surprised to recognize a lot of the faces around and was able to name some of their families. It made her smile as she walked, happy that she wasn't completely alone her. That was always a good way to feel better. She had a small bag slung over her shoulder and a wheeled bag behind here. Nobody could feel alone with so many friendly faces! She'd make the best of this year, make lots of friends and have a wonderful time! Being happy was the most important thing.​
(Rane Pov)

Rane walked into the B building as he thought about disappointing his brother... he than noticed Dahlia and thought... Brother is going to be pissed that he is not in the same building as her. Great, more things he will be disappointed about. I Signed in and walked up to my room, and called my brother Runeko to inform him about Dahlia. I hope I find someone I can love as much as my brother loves Dahlia

(Runeko P.O.V)

Oh great a Nuraneko is in the school I thought as I walked into the A to B- building. Just another thing to disappoint me today. First my brother barely misses the criteria for this building, and now this. This day can not get any worse. I thought as I signed In and was led to my room on the 10th floor. As I was settling in I got a call from my brother. This better be good I thought as I answered "Hello Rane What is it" "Big brother, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dahlia and I are in the same building." F@#$ This I thought as I hung up on Rane and screamed into my pillow

(Summary Rane checked into the B building and found out Dahlia was staying there, before calling Runeko as he was inside his room on the tenth floor of the A building. Runeko found out about it and screamed)

Megumi Gates

Megumi was very excited. It was her first day at school and it was full of new possibilities. And ways to impress her family. And potential love interest. The possibilities were endless! However, none of the excitement showed on the outside as she remained a calm and collective look. She reached the building where she would be staying for students with B -C+ grades. She believed that with her academic skills she should've been in the A+ building, but it was full. Outrageous! I deserve a spot in that building more than anyone there, I know it! However, this building will do. Better than those dirt huts... Megumi opened the door and dragged her belongings inside the building and set them down on a nearby was bench, taking a seat on the cushions.

Ellie Keys

Unlike Megumi, the girl known as Ellie wasn't as excited for school starting. Yes she would be able to steal from students and perform other shenanigans, but she had to work too. Her attention span for things in school wasn't very strong, and she always found herself dosing off. Because of this she was a C student, and got to stay in an ok building. None of it matters now, as I get to spend time with Xaiver! I can cure his curse!

(Sorry this was short. I had to make this quickly)

Summary:

Megumi is excited for school to start, and is currently taking a small rest in the B building

Ellie is arriving as well, wanting to talk to her love.

Ikuto looked up at the large building that stood before him. "This must be the place..." He mumbled to himself as he wandered inside the C-D+ building. He looked back and forth at the many hallways and doors until he reached his room, smiling and pushing his room door open. "Home sweet home..." He said to himself as he walked his way over to his bed and fell on it in a heap. He liked how comfy it was, and it made his cat ears and tail pop out.

Ikuto smiled and snuggled into the covers. He decided to go make some friends sometime later when he went to school. His next assignment was tomorrow so he might as well rest up before he went. As he began to drift off, he wondered who he may meet here. But most of all, if he would find the perfect girl.

Summary:

Tired after his long journey, Ikuto is taking a cat nap in his room in the C-D+ building.

Knocking on his door seems to be the best way to interact with him at the moment.

I was wading through the crowd of students signing in, paying more attention to the buildings around me than where I was going. "Oof! Sorr- Dahlia?" I said, in the middle of my apology. My eyes widened from surprise and I became so anxious my face flushed and my palms became sweaty, quickly. "H-hey. How've you been!" I stammered. I was usually great in conversation, picking up the talent of appearing confident, cool, and reasonable from my diplomatic father. But here, it was different. I was caught off guard. Unprepared. Yet again, who could ever be prepared to talk to the most gorgeous girl you've ever known. "U-um," I stuttered, trying to find something to say but I was getting so nervous I felt sick. It was all nauseating. I managed a weak smile and an awkward. What the hell was I doing. I looked like someone who can't have a single conversation with a girl when in reality, I might the smoothest talker out there! Maybe... maybe she spare me and give me a chance to try again. I can collect myself. Just, man, why am I so out of breath? I wiped my forehead and loosened my collar. I really need to pull myself together because there'll be plenty of other guys out there that can slide right in here and take over. No, I won't let that happen. It was then I became conscious of the large stock of weapons I had hidden on my body, taken in my luggage, and the large hook I had strapped to my belt. My attention swiftly turned back to Dahlia. Reject me not? (Maybe..?)

Summary: Sirius nearly has a nervous breakdown when he runs into Dahlia. @Stamper

• Rishol walked onto the campus with a sort of disdain. He was only here because of the stupid rules of the Zagul. If he was in charge, he wouldn't be here. He followed the mindless crowd while making sure none of the people could get closer to him. He felt cramped and on edge when he finally received his key. He had already assumed he'd be going to the D-E+ dorm and he was right on the money. He skipped out on three whole classes for a year. If it wasn't for the other ones, that he actually enjoyed he'd have been in the F to F- "dorm". He felt his instincts get excited at the thought of just living outside and hunting the weak.

"Not right now Rishol. You need to stay calm." He took a deep breath before someone from the school bumped into him. "OI! Watch where you're going pup, or I'll skin ya alive!" He growled and stomped past the male. Despite having made a scene, Rishol didn't care. He was used to being an outcast and being looked at as weird. So long as they didn't look down on him, he was fine.

Summary: Rishol currently is walking across campus to the D-E+ building after having scared a freshman near to death. He is also battling his own instincts in struggling with society.

Dahlia

Interaction: Sirius

Mood: Optimistic, Supportive, Cheerful

Dahlia had been heading straight to her building when she bumped into someone. "Oh! 'Scuse me, I can be real clumsy sometimes. Hey... I remember you!" Dahlia stopped and gave the boy she recognized as Sirius, a friendly smile. She took note of his visual discomfort and shook her head, mistaking the nervousness for something else. "I know how you feel. So many people can be so stressful. I'm sure you'll do fine," She told him, giving him a gentle pat before taking up her bag again and preparing to head off. She took a couple steps away but paused and walked back.

"Say, what building are you in?" Perhaps if they were in the same building, it would make moving into an unfamiliar place a little easier. So far most of the faces she saw in the general area were either unknown or not well known, so that part was kind of a drag. One of the things on her "school bucket list" was make lots of friends. And not just superficial friends that stabbed you in the back eventually. Good friends. But she was getting ahead of herself. It was only the beginning. Dahlia fixed her purple eyes on Sirius, waiting for an answer

@TheWingedCrusader​

Aya was mentally crying as she arrive at the ordinary looking building(C-D+). She can't believe she dropped down from a B to a C. A C may not be bad, but it wasn't exactly good either. Aya sighed heavily as she opened the door and walked inside. She ran up the stairs to her room careful not to make so much noise. Aya stopped in front of her room and took out her keys as she thought,'Mother don't give my phone diarrhea tonight.'

Summary: Aya had just arrive at her building (C-D+). She's sulking about grades as she walks in. Then she reaches her room hoping that her mother hadn't noticed her grades.

Something hit me all of the sudden. I looked up, but all I could see was…a skirt? I looked away at once, and crawled out of there. Those stupid doors, not letting me in. They opened right as that girl appeared, followed by a small crowd of followers it seemed. A neko, another girl and a rich looking fellow. A hair on my back spiked.

“Would you mind? “ I asked, pointing at the wheeled bag the girl was bringing with her. I looked at the man gagging on top. “Perhaps you`d be a gentleman and carry it for her?”

Rather than running me over with it…I felt humiliated again. Another one of my hairs spiked. Suddenly, someone flied over to me and asked me if I needed help.

“Don`t worry. I`m used to worse.” I replied with a slight smile.

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Kayzo

I saw a Neko pass by me as I walked through the walls playing with my keys and smirking. I had just finished checking that my brother wasn`t there. Perfect. Now, I just had to make a couple aqquaintances to make sure I had more friends than Xavier by the end of the day.

I got down and saw a girl at the reception. She said her name was Maggie Rose.

“Excuse me, miss Maggie Rose? Shall I help you with your luggage?” I inquired with a bow.

@Stamper

For a moment, I heard a yell outside.

“Excuse me for a moment.” I requested, bowing. I ran outside and saw this really awkward dude pass by. A savage? Maybe. Maybe just some old beast…Either way, I had to check.

“Excuse me, mr.! My I have the pleasure of knowing what family you`re from?” I asked him.

@Kiroshiven

Summary:

Xavier- He got hit by Dahila`s wheeled bag and complained, even suggesting Sirius would carry her bag for her. Then he told Morgana he was fine.

Stuart- he has politely offered to carry Maggie`s luggage in hopes of earning her as a friend.

Shandra- has gone out and saw Rishol, and inquired him about his family, worried that he may be a savage sent by her family.

• Rishol suddenly heard someone calling to him. He turned around and he felt less awkward. She was showing him at least a little respect. He looked down at the girl. "I'm from the Zagul family. I'm Rishol Markov." He bowed as he had been taught to do within a small lesson in dealing with others back home in Zagul territory. "And who might you be?" He wasn't sure why this person spoke to him. However, it wasn't completely hated.

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Kayzo @Elemento Neutralis

I blinked at Dahlia. Building? I noticed that she was walking over to the B-C+ building before turning back. Think, Sirius... you've got a few seconds before this gets awkward. I didn't want to be in the A-B+ building anymore... but at the same time... how the hell was I supposed to cover up the fact that I was in the wrong building? Erm... I had my father's reputation as a parent riding on me and doing anything like that might make him furious enough to pull him out of the school entirely which was an absolute no-no. Honesty was the best about it. There were other ways I could be with her. "I'm in the A-B+ building," I said, a hint of disdain in my voice. "I wish we were in the same building, considering I don't know too many people. Um... maybe I could help you move in? That way, you could at least get some company?" I said, my heart doing an excited leap as I began feeling a little more relaxed. I didn't feel so sick. At the very least, I still get to spend time with her. I put on a bright smile, hoping that'd she accept my invitation to walk with her.

Summary: Sirius frantically thinks of someway to spend some time with Dahlia but opts with simply offering to help her settle into her room. @Stamper

(Rane P.O.V.)

I heard a commotion downstairs and went to see what was happening, that was when I laid eyes on Megumi. I walked over to her in a daze, with a blush on my face, completely igoring everything else that was going on. I sat down next to her and spoke up while thinking (I am in love with this girl) "Hello my name is Rane Neutralis, what is your name miss?" @Kayzo

(Runeko P.O.V)

I had just finished settling in so I Went for a walk outside, I walked over to the B hall and walked in. I wanted to see Dahlia, I noticed some guy talking with her and got jealous. ONLY I COULD TALK TO HER. I marched over to Dahlia and offered my hand to her. "Let me help Dahlia, long time no see." @Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Idea @Kiroshiven

(Summary Rane hears the commotion in the building, walks downstairs, meets Megumi, while Runeko Finishes With getting settled In , Heads to the B hall, offers to help Dahlia , cutting everyone else talking to her off.)

Megumi was resting her eyes when Rane approached her. Opening an eye slightly, she glanced over at the younger boy with a curious look, not exactly sure why he was wanting to talk to her. I'm sure he just wants a friend. "Me?" She said in a confused yet calm tone, turning her head and opening her other eye, studying him with her beautiful violet eyes. "My name is Megumi from the Gates family!" Her voice went from a skeptical, boorish voice to a proud and happy one and a small smile appeared. Their was no way she could mention her family without a smile on her face.

(Summary: Megumi is now interacting with a younger boy who secretly loves her!)

@Elemento Neutralis

Marquita arrived at the C to D+ ordinary building, perhaps a little late. She knew that she had gotten an Ok grade on the entrance exam only because the Academy taught subjects that her Family didn't deem as important, like biology and math. Instead, Marquita had practiced her fighting techniques, martial arts, and learned now to survive with only a hatchet in the wilderness, instead of bothering to learn what the different little symbols meant. One subject that Marquita was excited about was Magic. Her Family wasn't keen on learning magic, but Marquita really wanted to see if she had the potential to use magic unlike the members of her family.

However, this was not the real reason she was here. Few years ago, Marquita's family had arranged with her to meet with a young man, who had the potential to be her future husband due to the his status as the eldest son in a powerful Family. Marquita was not happy about this idea at first, but after taking to her father, had realized that this was her chance to become powerful in another Family, since her own Family would never accept a girl as a leader. However, this fated meeting had never occurred, and the only thing Marquita heard about the boy was that he had gotten terribly sick.

After a few years, they heard from the boy's Family again. They said that the boy was going to attend the prestigious Kasahai Academy, and that was a chance for Marquita to meet him in person. After taking a terrible exam where Marquita only understood half of the material, she had gotten placed in the Ordinary Building, and was now moving into her own dorm room. The only thing that Marquita knew about this boy was his name: Xavier Drilhein.

Getting moved in wasn't a problem for Marquita for she had relatively little luggage, since her wilderness training that taught her to survive with few resources on hand. Thus, she quickly became bored after unpacking, and looking for Xavier looked like too much work since all of the students were arriving on the same day. "I'll look for him when I start classes.", Marquita though. Instead, her eyes caught another new girl with black hair in a ponytail moving into the room next door. "Hey! Are you also new here?" Marquita called out. "What's you name? I'm Marquita.", she flashed a playful smile at the girl.

@Kayzo

(Summary: Marquita moves into the Ordinary building and discusses why she got the lowish grades. She than thinks about Xavier and how they were supposed to meet but it never happened. Finally, she sees Ellie next door and introduces herself to the girl.)

Another couple hairs spiked as I noticed how nobody had even heard me. Well, except for the dragon girl, who seemed to be suffering from the same trouble. I sighed.

"Seeing as how my life is most likely under threat here, how about I show you around? It`s my first here myself, but I think I can guide you to where you want to go." I told the girl.

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader

(Awaiting response)

@Stamper

My legs almost lost their strength with the relief. I sighed before continuing.

"Marcov, huh? As in, the manticores? They were pretty awesome back when I...saw them flying around...My name? Saphira Alexandria." I bowed down politely again. The manticores had some old relation to the savages, but I doubted anyone even remembered that. If I recalled what my father said, it was a hunter and pray relationship- although nobody was really sure who was who.

@Kiroshiven

summary-

Xavier is angry that he was ignored, and volunteers to guide Morgana to her building.

Shandra is relieved the man is not related to her family and introduced herself by her alias.

Suddenly, a package had arrived at Ikuto's door. The delivery man knocked and left without further notice. Ikuto came to and blinked himself awake. "I wonder who that could be...?" He mumbled before getting up to check the front door. It was a simply packaged box.

Nothing really special about it, only the fact it wasn't addressed to him. It was addressed to Megumi Gates from the B-C+ building. "Well, it's only right that I return this to it's owner..." He said to himself before heading towards the B-C+ building. He got a chance to look around at the campus a bit so it was kind of a double bonus for him. His mind had wandered a bit when he had finally arrived at the building.

"This must be the place..." He said before he entered inside and searched for the room it was addressed to. Then he saw her. In the B hall. A girl with red hair and violet eyes.
P-Pretty... He thought before his face reddened slightly. He had never thought about somebody like that before, even though he was usually swarmed by girls. He gathered his courage and approached her.

"I- Umm...- Believe this belongs to you. My name is Iku-uto. It's nice to meet you." He said, a bit embarrassed. What kind of introduction was that?! He had never before been nervous in his life either!

Summary:

Ikuto had a package meant for Megumi delivered to his apartment. He decided to go give it to it's rightful owner, before he actually met her! She was more pretty than he thought.

@Kayzo
@Elemento Neutralis

Dahlia

Mood: Guilty, Friendly, Awkward

Interacting With: Sirius; Runeko; Xavier; Morgana

Dahlia couldn't help but be a little disappointed to find out he too was in another building. All the more reason to try and make friends here, I suppose, she thought to herself. She hadn't even realized she had run over a tiny little animal until he came over to the two and started barking at Sirius to hold her bag. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She told the creature with a sad frown, kneeling down to apologize to the creature face to face. Such a klutz she could be! In no way would this help her make friends. Dahlia rose back up and her attention went back to Sirius when he offered to help her unpack. It was a wonderfully kind and welcomed gesture and she was just about to happily accept when another familiar face came over to speak to her.

It was Runeko, somebody she'd had the pleasure of meeting before. Dahlia did note how he cut everyone else off in a be line to speak to her but decided to look it over. "Well--" And then a female whom she did not recognize but might have seen before asked for help to find another building. Since it seemed the ferret she'd so rudely run over was amble to help, she shot the girl an apologetic look before turning back to the two boys in front of her. "Runeko! It has been quite some time. Sirius here just offered to help but you can both come if you want...?" Dahlia stated it like a question as she looked between the two boys, offering if they'd like to but knowing it might be a little awkward since they didn't know each other. But then, perhaps they could make friends, too.

@TheWingedCrusader @Elemento Neutralis @Idea @Kiroshiven

Maggie

Mood: Aggravated; Conniving; Thoughtful

Interacting With: Stuart

Maggie was becoming impatient real fast. The help was slow and somewhat bothersome as if they had something else they should be doing instead of their job. Another minute ticked past and her lips twitched with a bit of anger. How hard was it to give someone their room number and room key? An animal could do better. After finally getting what she came for, she picked up her stuff about to head up when suddenly she heard a voice behind her and turned to see a male, quite obviously talking to her. By what he said, she figured it was staff until she laid eyes on him. No, no, it was clearly a student. She pasted on one of her signature charming smiles and spoke gently, "Oh, that would be too kind. Would you?" Her motives were probably the same as his though. If he was to be an ally, all the more better. If he was a foe, those were important to keep close as well. It was a win, win.

@Idea

I was just waiting for an answer when I realized that a ferret had been yelling at me the whole time. Damn, I was so caught up with getting my nerves together that I hadn't realized it. "Hold.. her- OH! Geez... You're right," I said, turning back to Dahlia. "How rude of me... I can hold your bag for you if it's alright with you," I offered Dahlia. I shot a glance at the other girl present but I was more concerned with Dahlia. At that moment, another guy jumped in front of me and began talking with Dahlia. I gave him a look of violent annoyance. When Dahlia offered we both help her, jealousy plagued my heart. Who does this guy think he is? I slung my arm around the other guy, feigning friendship. "Oh I'm sure that'd be lovely, but I'm positive that I would be more than capable to help you. Besides, we wouldn't want to clutter the hallways or crowd your room. It'd over complicate things," I suggested. I gave a convincing smile at the suggestion but in reality, I was restraining myself so I wouldn't completely lose it and cut this no-named guy to pieces

Summary: Sirius realizes the ferret had been yelling at him and takes his advise, offering to carry Dahlia's bag. Sirius becomes upset over the appearance of the other man and makes an attempt to get rid of him subtly @Stamper @Idea @Elemento Neutralis

Mentioned: @Kiroshiven

• He felt himself twitch a bit when this person mentioned being a manticore. Most people didn't have good opinions of his family nor did they like the idea of someone mentioning it too much. However, this person didn't seem as big of a problem for her. "Pleasure." He nodded. "So, which dorm are you in?" He couldn't let it get to awkward, but he was going to start walking. He even turned his foot away from her just slightly. He hoped that Shandra would either walk WITH him or just walk AWAY. Either option would work.

@Stamper

Summary: Morgana nearly barbecued everyone in front of the building, but held back thanks to Xavier acknowledging her request. She tried to get to know him while fighting her desire to pick him up.

Runeko P.O.V

As this guy Sirius tried to run me off feigning friendship I got really mad.... I noticed those subtle gestures.. Well two can play at this game. I thought as a slung my arm around him. Runeko: "I can help too Dahlia"

I Said as I subtly stunned Sirius just long enough for him to fall over using my disabling magic, doing it by touching Sirius in a way that looked to Dahlia like I was being friendly. When Sirius fell over I turned to him and offered my hand to help him up while glaring at him with my back to Dahlia. "Are you ok Sirius? Maybe you should head home and just let me help Dahlia. Here let me help you up. I have it from here Sirius"

I Said as I offered my hand to help Sirius up. Gotta keep up the act in front of Dahlia. I have a rival though. Dahlia will be MINE. @TheWingedCrusader @Stamper

(RANE P.O.V )

So Megumi Gates is her name, huh? Where have I heard the name Gates from? It sounds awfully familiar. I thought. Then out of all people a NORANEKO walked up and handed a package over to Megumi INTERRUPTING my talk with her. He is lucky he was just handing over a package that belonged to Megumi. But I can see that blush of his, and it is pissing me off. Ikuto was his name he said? Well then not only is Ikuto Noraneko from a rival clan, he is a rival in love! Oh how I wish I had my brothers magic right now. In this situation my brother would probably knock the guy off his feet discreetly. "Thank you for delivering Megumi's package to her Ikuto NORANEKO"(Noraneko is said sarcastically)"But can you please go now? I was trying to have a conversation with Megumi Gates here." I said while thinking Before you so rudely interrupted us Rival. @Kayzo

( Summary Runeko causes Sirius to fall over using his magic In a subtle manner, trying to get a point across, while feigning friendship with Sirius, and offering to help him up. At the same time Rane, Pissed off at Ikuto tries to nicely tell him to get lost)

I turned to the girl that had run me over.

“It`s alright, just watch the floor next time. I know I`m not…quite the usual.” I replied and then turned to face the one I had agreed to help. One would think I`d have gotten used to how people looked at me and how they had to bent down to talk to me (or sometimes even see me, as my hurting tail proved), but I still blushed a little. Trying to put on a serious face, I went ahead and continued my chat with her. “Name`s Xavier Dahlein. And you don`t need to thank me yet. What dorm were you headed too? I…”

I swallowed. I hated having to ask something like that. I gazed over quickly to the group that was arguing, with the guy having finally realized he could offer to carry her luggage, while the other had just stomped between the two. A mess, and I wasn`t gonna bother looking at it even if I wanted to avoid asking my next question.

“May I climb in?” I pointed at the girl`s shoulders. If I was to show her around, I`d would most likely need transportation or I`d really slow her down.

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader

“Of course.” I picked up the luggage. It was a little heavy, but hey, I could carry it. Not everyone had my strength after all, so I should do it. HE couldn`t… “Have you got your room keys yet? What classes will you be taking? You must be talented to get into this building…”

@Stamper

I smirked playfully as I saw his feet move a little.

“Is the gentleman planning on leaving a lady behind?” I tried to tease, with the most “sophistication” I could muster. The girl I kidnapped had taught me to use words like those to sound more like “royalty”, whatever that meant. “ But the pleasure is mine. I got the broken one over there. And you?”

@Kiroshiven

summary:

Xavier has accepted Dahlia`s apologies, and introduced himself to Morgan. He asked her what her building is, and if he could "climb in" pointing at her shoulders.

Stuart picked up Maggie`s luggage and is questioning her in hopes of finding out more of what kind of "friend" she`d be to him. Not in romantic manners, in "how should I best use her" matters.

Shandra teased Rishol and told him she lives in the unfinished building, asking about where he lives in turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back