• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Dahlia

Mood: Lonely; Bored; Curious

Interacting with: Lucas

Dahlia had just put the finishing touches on her room, a room that wasn't half bad with some color and decoration. She found herself still wishing that Sirius or Runeko could have tagged along to catch up with them, since it had been awhile since she'd seen either of them, but water under the bridge as they say. There was plenty time for chats and catching up later, after all, this was school. Now, she decided to explore around a bit, map out the area in her head to prevent herself from getting lost in the future. Not too far, apart from most of the other students, she saw a boy looking rather confused. Her first intention was to go help him out if she could, it sucked being lost when nobody would help you, but as she got closer, Dahlia realized it was another familiar face. "Lucas!" Dahlia greeted him happily as she walked over. "Wow, I'm just meeting everyone again. How are ya?"

@Kayzo @NightCasterZ

Rane P.O.V.

"Hey Sirius, you mad at my older brother too? Well it looks like we have something in common. I wonder just how similar our reasons are though. my brother is upset because I like miss Gates, does the reason you are mad at him have to do with love too? " I say, whispering the last part, hoping my brother's neko ears do not pick up what I whispered to Sirius. "Saphira, let's try to get along for now, we are stuck together for the week. We" I quickly clamp my hand over my mouth I almost called her a wet dog to her face! I need to be careful right now. @TheWingedCrusader

Runeko P.O.V.

I noticed Sirius glaring at me so I returned his glare, then Rane Whispered something in his ear and I only caught part of it. I heard upset, Gates, mad, love. Just what is he telling my Rival?! I will confront him about it later. I turn to my partners and offer my hands to them and asked a question ready to follow the teacher's instructions "Shall we miss Morgana and Mr Xavier?" @TheWingedCrusader

(Summary Rane noticed Sirius is mad at his brother too, is trying to find out why. Runeko overheard part of what Rane Whispered, is planning to confront him on it later. He also offered his hands to Xavier and Morgana, ready to head torwards the wall as the teacher asked)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow was so tempted to draw his blade and stab her. "It's because it's my name..." His tone was almost growling. "My whole family have names like that." He said, getting tempted to pull out an insult. "You don't seem like a damn princess so don't act like one, thinking my name is stupid." He managed a smirk, leaning back against a wall. "You look like you got up off the wrong side of the bed too." Shadow insulted. "Anyway, let's get down to the work. What do we have in common?" He asked the two girls. "I'm deadly, an assassin and not well known." Shadow didn't care what Maggue thought of him, only his Queen, Megumi.

-Shadow insults Maggi and tells them about himself-

https://www.rpnation.com/members/29458/

Lucas smiled "I'm good Dahlia , how are you ? so I do know some one here after all" he laughed " I guess I came to early , my classes haven't even started yet " he sighs ' come on stop acting like a idiot , try to be cool' he thought . " So what have you been up to?" ' really that's the best you got?' he wanted to sound cool but to himself yeah... he failed

summary: Lucas runs into Dahlia and acts like a idiot while trying to sound normal

Megumi rolled her eyes as Shadow snapped at Maggie. She wasn't too sure why he got so made when he was asked about the origin of his name, but maybe the boy didn't like to talk about it? When their bickering was done they could finally start on the project. "What do we have in common? I'm a girl that goes to school. We all do that. I'm skilled at certain skills that don't involve killing, and I come from a relevant family." She said, looking over to Maggie and smiling. "What about you Maggie? Tell us about yourself."

Ellie gave Xaiver and warm smile and a nod. He does know my name! Wonderful! She thought, glancing over at the Morgana girl, studying her quickly before returning to the little animal. "I'm not in a group yet." She explained, shrugging her shoulders quickly and yawning. "But that's why I came over! I was wondering if I could join your group?"

(Summary: Megumi discusses common interest within the group, and notices that people will tend to get defensive around her. Ellie is trying to join Xaiver's group.)

• Rishol opened up his paintings and examined them closely. "No blood, no scratches, not damaged at all. Thank Razal." He smiled as he put them away. He turned to see Casimar and this other guy talking to each other like good friends. It was amusing to see the two vying for her attention and she seemed almost overwhelmed by everyone. "So Neve, I'll see you around. If you need me to beat up any idiots that are bothering you." He briefly looked at Casimar and Stuart. "Then let me know. I'll be glad to help you out." He smiled at her as he clung to the paintings and made his way toward the dorm. Too many people already. Just want some alone time to paint.

Rishol smiled as he walked into his room and found that his family had been spying on him. They already had dropped off the stuff he'd left behind at home. My parents are good for some things after all. He chuckled as he tossed his bag onto the bed and began hanging up his paintings. He then grabbed his easel and paints. Now, the top of the C-D+ building would be the best view while not getting caught. So we'll go with that. He walked out the doors, spread his wings with a loud and pain filled grunt. "I hate how painful switching forms is." He sighed as he leapt into the air and flew over to the top of the dorm to TRY and paint the view.

@Stamper @Idea

Summary:

Rishol insinuated that Casimar and Stuart were idiots while offering assistance to Neve. He then left to his room, put his stuff up, then flew over to the roof of the C-D+ building to paint.

Morgana got cuddled Xavire then thought about all that they had to do after class. However, she offered her and runeko dinner and possibly a piano performance by her. Then she decided to focus on the subject.

(Xavier`s POV: )

Morgana seemed happier, definitely. She squished me against herself again. Then she let go. I turned to answer Ellie.

“I must apologize, but our group is already complete. It`s me, Morgana and Runeko.” I told her, lowering my head. Morgana reminded me of all the things she still had to do, but seemed to agree to helping me out moving in nonetheless, even suggesting that me and Runeko helped her as well, and then stayed for dinner and a piano performance. I felt really flattered. It had been awhile since anyone had offered me such sophisticated things as a piano performance.

“Oh, of course! I almost forgot you had all that to do. But I`ll take you up on your offers. Thank you very much for your kindness.” I leaped back onto the table. “Alright, let`s get to work. Something we have in common, huh? Well, we`re all students here. The three of us are…we are…hmmm….well, apart from that, we also should choose who`ll be our voice this week.”

@Kayzo @Stamper @TheWingedCrusader

Summary-

Xavier has told Ellie his group is full, and agreed to Morgana`s invitations. He also has made his first suggestion for a common trait, that they are all students, and pointed out they still had to choose a speaker for the group.

Stuart is glad Neve was in the C-D+ dormitory, as it was very average. He is trying to sound evermore pleasant to her, and for that reason he agreed to be Casimar`s friend. He then bid his goodbyes to Rishol, implicitly calling him a brute.

Shandra is frustrated by, but resigned to cooperating with Rane, and has noticed how Sirius suddenly fell silent. She reminded her group about the matter at hand, which wasn`t if they were mad at Rane`s brother.

Sirius Hart

Mood: Dismissive, dark, angry

I looked at Rane. For a moment I considered lashing out at him. Then I considered agreeing with him, but I hesitated because I knew they were brothers. They could be plotting against me. I looked at Runeko however. He seemed shocked at the fact that Rane was talking to me. My eyes met Rane again, and nodded softly. Then Saphira called my attention again. "Sorry... I was just.... Thinking. Common traits? I like weapons," I said.

Summary: Yes, Rane, I hate Runeko. Now it's time to actually do what we are supposed to do in this class

@Elemento Neutralis @Idea

Rane P.O.V.

I noticed Sirius nod at me in response to my question. He seemed a bit Hesitant. Then the dog got us back on track for the class. Sirius mentioned liking weapons. That is something we both have in common."I Like weapons too, especially explosives. I just love blowing stuff up. Knowing what Sapphira said earlier though concerning war makes me think that will not work for the entire group. One thing that will work is the fact that we are all in the politics class. That just leaves two other things to find that we all have In common. " I said trying to find three things we all have in common @TheWingedCrusader

Runeko P.O.V.

Morgana invited me to help her out and stay for dinner and a piano performance. I think I am going to accept. I wonder if she can play the music from that famous Play Mirai Nikki Maybe I can ask her to play Dead End later. That will be a real test of her skills. Also I will need to deal with Rane to make sure things do not get out of hand. I do not like where things are going between Rane and Sirius. "I vote for Morgana to be our speaker, she seems really nice. Also apart from us all being students, do you all know about that famous Play Mirai Nikki? If so that could be another thing we have in common. I wonder if you could play the song Dead End later Morgana, it would take alot of skill" @Idea @Kiroshiven

(Summary: Rane tries to find things the three all have In common, While acknowledging what Sirius said. Runeko votes for Morgana to be their speaker, while Asking If they know about the play Mirai Nikki in an effort to find more things they have in common.)

Morgana felt really excited. She had two people that were going to come over. Really glad that my family were getting everything together in my room. She smiled at Runeko nominated her to be their voice. "That's fine. I'd gladly be our speaker if you're okay with that Xavier." She was liking the idea of saying that we were students. "That's a pretty generic one, but it works well as we don't know each other much." She was going to continue when Runeko mentioned Mirrai Nikki. "I LOVE THAT PLAY!" She cried out loudly before looking at her hands in embarrassment. "The reason I learned piano was because of the performance of it I liked when I was a bit younger. I learned quite a few of the songs, though I don't think I can play them very well. I personally love Gasai Yuno. She does all of those things for love. I think love is such an amazing and powerful force." She started to drift off on the idea of love and what she'd be willing to do when she found the right guy, none of those dragons that kept trying to "claim" her. Assholes. Morgana composed herself. "What about you Xavier?" Her eyes sparkled as she leaned closer to him to see if he liked the play too.

@Idea @Elemento Neutralis

Summary: Morgana became excited at the thought of entertaining guests. She accepted Xavier's obvious answer, but completely lost it when she heard about Mirrai Nikki which turned out to be her motivation for learning piano. She then asked Xavier if he liked it as well.

I lifted my little would-be-shoulders.

“Sure, you can be our speaker Morgana.” I replied. It made sense. Given how I was seen, the choice was really only between Runeko and Morgana, and he had suggested that she`d be the speaker. They began talking about her piano after Morgana agreed to my proposition (making me smile). They spoke of this song they both seemed really excited about. Morgana leaned on me and inquired if I had seen the play. I looked down, embarrassed, both because I wasn`t sure if this was some super-famous piece of work that I had missed, and because what she did the last time she leaned on me was still fresh in my mind. “I-I haven`t really…heard of it before. What is it? ”

@TheWingedCrusader

summary:

Xavier agreed to have Morgana be their speaker, and although embarrassed, he admitted to not knowing what the song Runeko and Morgana were discussing was.

Shandra was surprised by the other members of her group being so found of weapons, but she resigned herself to it and told them about her sword and referenced her ability to handle weapons.

Dahlia

Mood: Friendly; Open; Chatty

Interacting With: Lucas

"Oh, I don't think you got here too early. Gives you time to get to know people and relax before class starts," Dahlia said to him with a cheerful smile. It doesn't seemed like he's changed any and Dahlia kind of liked that about him, his actions and personality. Most people tried to appear prim and perfect. Being around Lucas felt more comfortable because he wasn't "perfect" but human. "What have I been up to...? Nothing really. Nothing new. How about you?" It had been a couple years since they'd last seen each other. Like most of the people she's met before, it's through family connections. Dahlia loved the way her family was run, they were a bunch of kind people who welcomed anyone in need. While Dahlia wouldn't welcome just anyone, it was most people she would do any favor for.

@Kayzo @NightCasterZ

Ikuto

Ikuto had woken up after a long nap. He had gotten started on making lunch for himself. Sushi, his favorite, was on the menu. He was humming to himself happily when he suddenly got a phone call. He took out his phone and checked who was calling. No caller I.D. This bugged Ikuto, but he answered anyway.

The person on the other end was a girl, her voice a bit shrill. "Hey! Is Yuna there?" The girl asked. Ikuto's eyes widened in shock before his eyes rested a bit and he looked sad. "No... This is her brother, Ikuto." He mumbled a bit. "I'm sorry, but she can't come to the phone now. I'll tell her you called tho." He said sadly before the girl said a "thanks" and hung up.

He looked down at the sushi he had finished making and sighed. "Yuna..." He said softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikuto was just 8 years old. His little 6 year old sister was running towards him in the garden. He was sitting on a bench. Yuna was holding a piece of paper as well. She eventually managed to get to him, gasping for breath a bit. "Look what I drew oni-chan!" She said with bright eyes, showing him a picture of him and Yuna playing together. It was sloppy and childish. But it was thoughtful. Ikuto smiled gently at her. "It looks beautiful Yuna-san. I love it." He said with a voice that was as sweet as chocolate. Yuna blushed and hugged Ikuto. "I love you oni-chan!" She said happily with tears in her eyes. Ikuto hugged her back, closing his eyes. "I love you too Yuna-san..." He said softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikuto snapped back to reality and noticed his food was getting cold. He began silently eating it, a blank look on his face, mostly because of uncertainty of his future. What might it hold for him? And who else would he meet? Only time could tell...

Summary:

Ikuto had cooked himself lunch and

had a brief blast from his past.

What secrets might Ikuto be hiding?

Stamper

Lucas smiled . Dahlia was just easy to talk to..... well more like she didn't care that he was dorky. " yea I guess you right,I'm pretty much the same just trying to figure this place out I guess" he was curious at this point really... he and Dahlia were pretty close " so what's your classes? I just want to know if we had any together"

summary: Lucas is still being awkward but trying to make a decent conversation

Runeko P.O.V.

Well it looks like Morgana likes Yuno for the same reasons I do. But wait a second....... XAVIER DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THE PLAY!!! I NEED TO FIX THIS..... WHAT THE H@#$ MAN! I find my mouth gaping wide at Xavier's comment while wide eyed "You don't know about the play Mirai Nikki?!! I will have to fix that Xavier. I just happen to have a recording collection of all 27 parts of the play locked up in my room. You and Morgana have to come over to watch it sometime in the future. We really need to get you in the know about this Xavier. Morgana I like Gasai for the same reasons you do. She is an inspiration to all those in true love. Willing to do anything for love. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Morgana" @TheWingedCrusader @Idea

(Summary: Runeko is shocked at the fact Xavier does not know about the play Mirai Nikki, and Rane thinks he is too trusting. Rane decides to ask if Shandra and Sirius like the play Mirai Nikki)

Stuart seemed like a reliable and responsible person to Neve. Neve smiled at Rishol and laughed,"I think I'll be fine for now, thanks for the offer."

She waved goodbye to Rishol. Neve felt sorta special from already having some people who were willing to help her. She giggled at Stuart,"The way you said that goodbye was awkward."

When Casimar mention that he also lived in the same building she was, she looked surprised,"Ah Really?"

Neve smiled softly at Casimar,"Maybe I'll come over later."

Summary: Rishol leaves and Neve waves good bye to them. She continues to talk to Casimar and Stuart.

@Stamper
@Kiroshiven

"You've got the collection?!" Morgana felt even more excited finding a fellow fan of the play and someone who liked the same character no less! "Xavier, you will definitely have to watch it." Morgana thought more about the assignement. "Sadly though, that means it's not something in common." She scratched at the back of her hand as she thought of something. "Well, it seems we've all come from some form of distinguished lineage. The Malthean's aren't a high ranking family, but we tend to be the most sought after by dragons for offspring." Morgana felt a little annoyed as she thought about when she went back home. "Though I'm not really fond of that part of my heritage." A small flame escaped her mouth as Morgana tried to fight the urge to pout. You must maintain the appearance Morg. Otherwise....a stinging sensation started to run through Morgana and she straightened her posture. That'll happen. Ow! Morg looked to Runeko and Xavier. "That would mean one more right?"

@Idea @Elemento Neutralis

Summary: Morgana fangirled over Mirrai Nikki for a bit, but then focused on the assignment. She suggested that they all came from a distinguished family, though she admitted she wasn't proud of hers.

I covered myself with my arms, afraid, as they freaked out. It was just a play, wasn`t it? I hoped so…I mean, if they knew it and were so shocked, this might actually be something important, which only made me wonder, why I wasn`t told of it by anyone in my family. Were they plotting something? They did have weird ways sometimes. But if they were, then…Could they be helping my brother? Were they planning to make Stuart the next head of the family? The thought made me growl.

“I WON`T ALLOW IT!” I yelled, then covered my mouth and blushed, realizing what I just did. “I apologize. I…”

I froze. What was I doing? My hair began spiking, once more and I looked at the two. I started backing way towards the edge of the table again, shaking.

@Stamper @TheWingedCrusader @Elemento Neutralis

Summary:

Xavier is freaking out out of embarrassment, because he just yelled that he would not “allow it”. It meaning his family plotting to remove him over Stuart.

Stuart is shocked that Neve thought he was awkward and even more to see her suggesting to go to Casimar`s place and not his.

Shandra lied about knowing mirai nikki.

Casimar

Mood: Happy; Excited

Interacting With: Neve (@Hiruka); Stuart (@Idea)
Casimar had to agree with Neve. Polite and prim were oh so boring... or at least to him. They probably thought the way Stuart said that was awkward for two different reasons however, it was all the same to Casimar: they had things in common! It made him happy to think that and only made him more sure of his decision to try and be friends with her.

And she even offered to come over! What seemed like a bad day was turning out to be really nice. "Hey, if you do, I'll make you some sweet tea! I just fixed up my room all nice earlier too," He told her with a grin. Tea... His knowledge about different plants and ingredients for making poisons coupled with making some nice tea too. While some plants, mixed with others and when used in the correct amounts, could be extremely harmful. But alone and in small quantities, they calmed the nerves. He noticed Stuart didn't seem particularly happy with what was said but he wasn't caring all that much either.

Dahlia

Mood: Curious; Friendly; Optimisitc

Interacting With: Lucas (@SheWhoKnowsTheTruth)
Upon asked the question about her classes, Dahlia thought for a moment realizing the answer had completely slipped her mind. She scrambled about in her sweater pockets for a slip of paper that had a couple of her classes scribbled down on it. When she found it she opened it up and shook her head, realizing how silly it was of her to forget. "Let's see... Magic for one and... Camping Skills. Which ones do you have?" She asked curiously, replacing the piece of paper to her pocket and turning back to look at Lucas.

After a moment, she quickly added, "Oh! Yeah, I wasn't too sure when I first got here either but I've been walking around mapping the place out. Care to join me? Let's walk and talk." The weather was nice enough today to do so anyway. The sun was shining and there was a cool but gentle breeze. It was the perfect time to walk and catch up with an old friend.​

Ellie

Down in the dumps

A small frown grew into Ellie's face as Xaiver turned her down. "Oh, I see." She said in a sad tone, looking down at the ground and rubbing her hands together. She wasn't as sad as she seemed, surprisingly, and she was just trying to guilt trip the weasel creature. "It's truly a shame we couldn't be together. I guess I'll see you around Xaiver..." And with that, she walked away from his group in search of a new one. It seemed to Ellie that most of the groups were full right now, so she returned back to her belongings to watch over them.

Megumi

Hanging with her friends!

Megumi gave Maggie a playful wink at the mention of them both being girls. She meant it more as an acknowledgement more than anything, and hoped that she didn't take it the wrong way. Her eyes widened a bit as Maggie mentioned that she was in the gold building. The building that she deserved to be in. "No way Maggie, you're in the Gold Building!?" She said in a bit of a shocked a jealous tone. "I was supposed to be placed in that building, but I guess something happened? Anyways, you should let me come over some time. Sound good?" She asked, nudging Maggie gently with her shoulder.

(Summary: Ellie got turned down by Xaiver and is trying to guilt-trip him. Megumi is mad jealous of Maggie, and is trying to butter her up so that she can go into the gold building.)

@Stamper @NightCasterZ @Idea

Shadow sighed. "We're thinking of things we have in common." His face was mostly hidden. "I'm in the D building if I remember... Next time, I intend to get better..." He said, disregarding what he'd just said. "So got any things you think we have in common?" He added, getting back to the correct topic.

User: I doubt you have anything in common with these two...

A growl could be heard, escaping from Shadow's mouth. "Shut it..." He muttered.

(Shadow tells them his building and asks for things they think they may have in common)

Morgana watched as the girl that had approached Xavier left downtrodden. Part of her felt really happy. Good, know your place little worm. Morgana shook her head as she wondered where that kind of thought came from. Her mind quickly became focused when Xavier shouted. "Easy Xavier." Morg looked worried. "Why don't you scoot closer to me. You're getting really close to the edge of the desk." She opened her arms. "You could always sit in my lap if you wanted." She wasn't worried about what he wouldn't allow. They'd just met, there were bound to be things he was going to hide. She just wanted to do what she could to calm him down. He's got a lot of tension built up. "So I've got another similarity for us. We all like classical music. That would give us three. We're all students, our families are distinguished and we like music. Think that would satisfy the professor?" She smiled warmly as she looked to the two boys. I have some good friends here.

@Kayzo @Elemento Neutralis @Idea

Rane P.O.V.

(Waiting on response from @TheWingedCrusader)

Runeko P.O.V.

I noticed Xavier's outburst and was about to say something when Morgana spoke up. Why would she try to calm him down after that outburst. Maybe... My eyes widened slightly.. I will have to ask her about this in private later. How she acts around Xavier reminds me of How Dahlia makes me act. Could she feel the Same way about him That I feel about Dahlia?. Maybe we have more in common than I thought "I think those three things will work Morgana. Do you agree Xavier? Oh and Morgana I have something I want to ask you in private later. Ok?" As I tell Morgana I want to ask her something later I look from her to Xavier and back to her Using my eyes only, trying to discreetly get my point across to Morgana. I hope she gets my hint. @Idea @Kiroshiven

( SUMMARY: Runeko begins to suspect that Morgana has feelings for Xavier, and plans to ask her about it in private later. He also agrees with what Morgana said they have In common.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back