• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π†πˆπŒπŒπ„ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅/𝐅 π–πšπ§π­πžπ

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

original.gif

π˜Όπ™‰π™” 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙁// π™π™Šπ™‡π™€π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™”π™€π™π™Ž π™Šπ™π™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀??

I'm currently in the market for a good ol' fashioned f/f pairing and plot. Requirements? 18+, appreciation for aesthetics, ability to gay out over our characters and be able to write a few paragraphs per post. I won't lie, typically I'm quite specific in what kind of plots or characters I'm in the mood for, but fortunately I'm also quite good at brainstorming, discussing and compromising for mutually beneficial solutions, so don't feel as if you can't propose your own ideas! In-fact a partner that actively participates in the planning process is exactly what I'm looking for! If you're keen on seeing if we can mesh well together, and get ourselves hyped over some mighty fine lesbian romance, feel free to either send me a PM, or just reply to this thread. Speaking of which I mostly do my writing in PM threads, and for out-of-character discussion I can either have a separate PM thread to keep it apart from the in-character writing, or talk to you on discord, both work. Posting is flexible, but at least once per week please, the more often the better ofc. I do enjoy character sheets, but they can be as simple, or as complex as you'd like, typically mine are simple, as I prefer to explore the character's personality and history within the RP itself, realistic faceclaims are greatly preferred. I do love both pinterest and music searching for our plots, settings and characters in typical gay fashion.

MUSE WORDS

angst / drama / enemies to friends to lovers / rivals / useless lesbians / slow burn / laughing and then realizing you're supposed to hate her / betrayal / realistic / international characters / characters in opposing factions / time travel / alternate realities / differing worldviews / moral conflicts / moments of vulnerability / awkwardness / fluff / hurt & comfort / using any word but "love" because its scary / racing / shy beans / chunky character development / urban fantasy / politics / conspiracies / globetrotting / hate to love you / post-apocalypse / tol & smol / personality contrast / love to hate you / flawed characters / tearing down walls / culture clash / athletes / competitiveness / reluctant partners / slow realization of love / forbidden love / dystopia / unrequited feelings / sci-fi / soldiers / sexual tension / soulmates / nightcall / jake gyllenhaal and ryan gosling film aesthetics / celebrities / nobodies / urban night / drifting / cultural exchange / working together / genre clash /

ACTUAL PLOT IDEAS

A Forest in New England - Researchers in Siberia uncover an ancient parasite kept hidden from the world underneath the ice for millennia. Five years later, a majority of the world's population has been killed or infected by the parasite-- capable of attaching to the human brain and influencing behavior, those afflicted by it suffer from a loss of most if not all higher brain function, and an intense compulsion to attack the uninfected. Still technically alive and human, these infected suffer from starvation, exposure and dehydration the same as any non-infected, and now so long after the initial outbreak-- most infected too have also died, leaving only the strongest and most intelligent infected left. Now, factions of survivors emerge across what was once the United States, each with their own motivations and priorities. In New England, between the states of Vermont and New Hampshire, one large settlement dubbed Fort Green seeks to discover a vaccine, and maybe even a cure for the virus. Likewise, a totalitarian paramilitary group known as the Minutemen have appeared, conquering surviving settlements and subjugating all to their will, with a mandate of purging the disease from America at all costs, even when it comes to their fellow humans. Two girls, once best friends since elementary school, and each with a mutual crush on the other in high school, just before the outbreak are split between these two factions, and only come to meet again after five years when a Fort Green reconnaissance party-- led by Muse A manages to capture a soldier from a Minuteman patrol-- Muse B. The pair have both changed as people a great deal since the last time they saw one another, they don't trust each other, and maybe even hate the other, and yet something nostalgic lurks beneath the surface, and keeps them together.
Theme:
The Last of Us Part II - Unbound​
Internationale de l'Automobile - The Formula One World Championship, the pinnacle of international motorsports and the dream of any young car enthusiast. Viewed annually by an audience of over five hundred million people, the sport is unique in that only twenty individuals typically compete in a year. Split across ten teams, with two drivers and two cars per team it is here that drivers can either prove their worth to the world and propel themselves to international stardom, cementing their careers in the history books-- or crash and burn, ejected from their team within a year or two-- never to be rescued by any other team and quickly forgotten. Muse A and Muse B are two of these young, ambitious rookies for the 2022 F1 World Championship, each only at the age of twenty, they were both immensely successful in the tournaments prior to their ascension, achieving their required Super Licenses with flying colors, and with a plethora of impressive tournament wins, and records underneath their belts. Both racing from a young age, like most drivers, this has been their life's goal, and now that they're finally here, the reality of the competition, and the intense pressure begins to set in. Muse A drives for Scuderia Ferrari, an iconic team with a long and noble history, Muse B drives for McLaren Racing, a signature in the historical British automobile industry. It is the only time in F1 history that two women have competed in a single season together, and they are discussed as such. Continuously compared against one another in the media and online, their rivalry seems natural to occur, and is encouraged by the public and pundits alike. Set to challenge one another for the best results, these two talented athletes have a lot to prove. But what else may occur between them?
Theme:
ODESZA - A Moment Apart

Fate: Two Worlds - London, United Kingdom in the present day. Morning commuters travelling through the city's iconic Piccadilly Circus are surprised to see the presence of a large, medieval looking gate structure in the busy pedestrian square. Believing it to be part of some kind of advertising campaign, or perhaps the set of an upcoming movie, crowds gather around it to take pictures and gossip. Unbeknownst to anyone, the mysterious building has an all-too real purpose, opening without provocation, Londoners are without warning besieged by the seemingly instantaneous presence of armored invaders rushing through the now open gate. Looking like extras from the set of Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, these medieval villains are ruthless in the ensuing massacre, attacking civilians and ill-prepared emergency responders indiscriminately. Within the span of an hour, the world-famous district of London is turned into a warzone, the invaders are stunned at their surroundings in the midst of their battle, surrounded by tall reflective structures, strange moving images on walls, and self-manoeuvring metallic wagons. Swept up in the glory of their conquest, they are entirely oblivious to their impending doom, as the British Army is mobilized from nearby installations to intercept their advance, and fighter aircraft of the Royal Air Force dispatch from airfields, making quick-work of the invading army's dragons via the use of their long range air-to-air missiles. As quickly as the attack had begun, it had ended, the corpses of dead knights, feudal infantry, and even non-human entities that could only be described as ogres and goblins littered the streets of London. Months later, the decision is made to send an expeditionary force through the Portal, to uncover the masterminds of the invasion, and to bring them to justice. The fantasy world on the other side of this gate is at the mercy of these strange men from another world, they simply don't know it yet. Muse A is a Lieutenant, and "Combat Ambassador" as part of a multinational peacekeeping force sent into this new world. Muse B is the daughter of the Emperor, and responsible for a large portion of the Imperial Army, the largest fighting force on the continent.
Theme:
2WEI - In the End

Both my MUSE WORDS and ACTUAL PLOT IDEAS will be continuously updated as my mind comes up with new ways to entertain itself fjkasdk. Like I said before however, I am always open to hearing new ideas, receiving feedback and suggestions.

Last edited:
I would love to do something angsty, betrayal type of roleplay with you! I’m okay to talk through PM or discord, though it’s easier to reach my through discord. RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone

The fate: two worlds sounds very interesting. I would love to discuss it with you. Feel free to message me

Hiya there! I'm a new member here (not new to RP), and saw your F1 idea. DM because I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back