• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I am Looking for some more roleplay partners to roleplay fandoms with!

I usually only do OcxOc unless we talk about what characters we’d play, so it really depends!

I’m looking for some people above the age or is the age of 17, since Im 17! I prefer literate to novella roleplay partners since Im more advanced and can match anyones style! I do third person, past and present tense!

I write at LEAST 3 decent paragraphs unless told otherwise, and am looking to do some angst roleplays! Please have no triggers if you roleplay with me, I do heavy topics and dont want to hurt anyone!

Here are the fandoms im in, + more so just ask me if im in any!

-MHA
-RWBY
-Arcane
-AOT
-Marvel
-Deathnote
-BOTW legend of zelda

And much more but these are the ones I can think of for now! Please PM me! Have a greatttt day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back