• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Getting Back In The Groove (Searching...)

The_Dracos_45

your girlfriend look like my mom
Hello there! I'm The_Dracos_45, but I really do prefer it if you called me Berry. I am new to this website, but I am no stranger to roleplaying. But first, let me do a bit of introducing, huh?​
  • I'm Berry, I'm 17 (almost 18), and I've got a lot of free time. As you all should know, online learning has been the mainstream, but I have finished that, and I have at least half a summer before colleges start. But, while I'm stuck inside and unable to meet with friends, I'd like to get back into roleplaying!
  • I have been roleplaying on and off for about 6-7 years, so I'd like to think I have some experience. I have been on the off side for a few months because I was actually threatened on the last website I used, and it really shook me up since they had my email. But, now I've changed my username, got a new email, moved websites, and I'm done with school for a while, so I'm taking a crack at rping again.
  • I write more than a few sentences, but I like to match my rp partner. If you write multiple paragraphs each time, so will I. I actually like it, since it pushes me to be more creative and write more! So please, the more the merrier,
Okay, I think that's enough with that. Now, on with the criteria!​
  • I will do OC x OC, canon x OC, or canon x canon. If you wanna do an OC x OC but not in a fandom, I would LOVE to hear about what worlds your own characters are involved in! It's like helping with story building, and I absolutely enjoy the hell out of that.
  • I will do fandom and non-fandom roleplays.
  • PLEASE do more than one liners. I need stuff to work with. And also on that note, don't try to be overly controlling in the roleplay? When I do something that involves both my and your character, I like to give the option of accepting or denying that action or decision. I would like for you to do the same, unless it was something we previously discussed about. Also, don't be OVERLY overpowered. If it's a part of the character, I understand, but in that aspect don't dodge every attack or always come out on top. It does get a bit boring and annoying after a while.
  • OOC is appreciated, and welcomed! I love chatting about different ideas or just ranting about some cute thing our pets did. If you have an idea, please, share it!! And expect me to do the same too, because sometimes creativity just HITS.
  • Genres I will do for plots: sci-fi, action, romance, adventure, modern, historical; basically anything, really. If you suggest something and it's something I won't, then you either surprise me or it's just something I really don't agree with.
  • I'm pretty active when I have nothing to do, also when I'm REALLY invested, but I do have my own life. If I'll be inactive for a while, I'll do my best to warn you beforehand, but sometimes things pop up or I get distracted by events around me. Once I can see my friends again, my activeness may fluctuate a lot. If you were going to be inactive for a while, however, please tell me as well. If you get bored of the rp, just tell me! I'll understand.
Alrighty, a list of fandoms now, aye?
A * will mark how interested/knowledgeable I am in a fandom. It will rank from * being I'm into it/enough information to get by to **** being I'm REALLY into it/I'm 100% caught up to everything about it. There will also be notes where needed
  • BNHA **** (Caught up on the manga)​
  • Harry Potter ****
  • Pokemon ***
  • Supernatural *** (Stopped at the beginning of S11)​
  • Good Omens *** (Show, not the book (yet))​
  • Marvel *** (Movies, random comic knowledge)​
  • Beastars *** ((call me a furry i forking dare you) Caught up on the manga)​
  • The 5th Wave * (Know the movie, not the series, and it's been a while)​
  • Gregor The Overlander **** (LISTEN if you know this, I will bust out my books)​
  • Gravity Falls ***​
Plots:
  • AUs
  • Canon-Following
  • Any genre
Annnddddd that should be it! If you're interested, reply, and I'll shoot you a pm! If you already have a plot idea or you'd like to hear one of mine, it'd be great if you specified in your reply. However, I WOULD prefer for people with plot ideas to reply first, as most of my own ideas right now are more cliche and dry than I'd like them to be. Hope to meet you!​

Last edited:
If you are caught up with the manga, does that mean you know of La Brava and Gentle and their arc? Sorry, I just want to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back