• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [BG3] Searching for anybody willing to play Gale ❤

zaya

Zaya, the Papaya
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rites of Spring || Igor Stravinsky

Good evening (or whenever this reaches you)!

My name is Zaya, I am 20F and I am coming to the good people of this forum to cry out a plea to the world. I am coming to you to request that I may have somebody amongst us to play the role of one Gale Dekarios of Waterdeep, from Baldurs Gate 3. After much trial and error with Character AI, I have decided to suck up my pride and ask you, the great people of RP Nation, to be sympathetic to my cause.

I am looking for a Gale to go with my Zephyra, so that I could do a small scene with the pairing. To discuss the prompt itself, I must explain a teensy bit about my fair lady, Zephyra Koralis.

Zephyra was born and raised in Neverwinter, a land that never sees the brisk winds of the cold due to a stagnant volcano being beneath the grounds of the city itself. She was born a half-elf, her father was an elf who fathered thirty-five children at that point in time, her mother was a human who had died from the stressors of birth. Zephyra led a very privileged life as part of the Koralis Clan. Out of her siblings, she was the only one to have shown the same knack for magic that her father did, and so, he'd trained her so that she could attend Neverwinter Arcane Academy. Her father was an archaeologist who frequently used necromancy as a tool on previous expeditions and digs, so naturally, Zephyra had a schooling that leaned towards necromancy.

The problem was in the way he taught, how he took control from her at every turn and how he never gave her a chance to do anything beyond what he wanted to teach her. It, thus, created an issue within Zephyra; she, too, felt the need to control every aspect of her, and everybody else's life. That was the norm, and what drew her nearer to the practice of Necromancy. This would become an issue when she finally attended Neverwinter's arcane academy, costing her a social life.

Now, though, now was different. With this tadpole, she's gained friends and great companions. She'd never had true friends before this, she still questions it after a spout when she gets a little too bossy and too much of a perfectionist, but it always gets resolved. However, she will never deny her hunger. Her hunger for more power, and raising the dead to serve her seems to be the only way to sate it after years of not having control. She will never let that happen again.

The scene I ask for? The night before the party sets out to defeat Ketheric Thorm, Gale sets out to talk to Zephyra as she sits by the lake to confront her about how ruthlessly she defeated Balthazaar. Summoning tentacles to tear him apart slowly. It concerned him, to say the least, and he needed to get this out before they went to battle with Ketheric.

------

If you're still interested after reading this, thank you! Feel free to PM me, I will be checking this tomorrow evening (EST).

Thanks!

Zaya <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back