• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Geppettos School for Storybook Kids~ (OOC)

Well if scenes get wrapped up today we can move to the next scene tonight but it doesn't matter, there's no rush :)

What does everyone think about finishing up tonight? If not that's chill especially since I said we would probably switch tomorrow night but if y'all wanna switch tonight that chill and tomorrow it also chill

(Also giving a fair warning, on Saturday I'm going to be flying all day (with small layovers between flights) so until like 4:30 Florida time replies will be slow/non existent)

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman I am so sorry love, flying that much sucks. Tonight works for me if everyone else is cool with it! (I really don't mind either way, but tomorrow I'm going to be busy most of the day and definitely tomorrow night)

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman I am so sorry love, flying that much sucks. Tonight works for me if everyone else is cool with it! (I really don't mind either way, but tomorrow I'm going to be busy most of the day and definitely tomorrow night)

Really though, price of living on an island in the stupid part of the Atlantic.

Faction Before Blood Faction Before Blood MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler what do you guys think of finishing up scenes and switching to the next one tonight?

For people who haven't replied to the RP the new scene might make it easier for you to hop in! :)

(I also have a New Character but RPN is being an ass about letting me load gifs but I have Snow Whites son with Tyler Posey as a faceclaim)

Got a little busy and sure

Wrote down and kinda wrapped up the scene.
Faction Before Blood Faction Before Blood I'm gonna give you full freedom to just end the scene I have work today so I won't get much of an opportunity to respond. So to speed things along go for it. It shouldn't be too difficult. I left it so they should just be able to part their ways for the night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back