• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Geppettos School for Storybook Kids~ (OOC)

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Hi!
I see that you have a character from Wonderland, and you made a mention of the Red Queen causing trouble. I am currently working on the Red Queen's daughter, and Alice's son.
I'm thinking of making there be something a bit like a war of some people going against the Red Queen. This was going to be a factor in my character's background, but I also want to make sure this was something both of us were okay with since you have a character from Wonderland.

Oh go for it, it'll be nice to have some other Wonderland characters and I'll gladly go along. I hadn't done any fine tuning about the Red Queen but yeah add it to the background it'll be awesome :)

Is everyone ok with maybe starting either later today or tomorrow? Once illicit illicit and August August get thier character sheets done it looks like we will be in good shape to start! :)

Last edited:
I'm so salty, my draft didn't save.

I didn't get too far into it, so I didn't lose too much work luckily. I'll be working on my forms now that I'm home, and should finish at least one in two hours if I don't get distracted.

My god... guys i think we've broken a record of some kind. We have more guy characters than girls xD

I just added a girl and a guy to the mix, I'm super excited about this! I left RPNation a while back for school purposes but am back and ready to jump in again! You guys seem like a great group to RP with! ^33^

Sooo what's the deal with the North and South dorms? I'm guess North is good and South is evil...?

Wahhh I'm so sorry, I'm not even halfway finished with my character sheets. I'm super busy today and will be tomorrow as well. I think I'll have to leave >.< Sowwyyyyy

Wahhh I'm so sorry, I'm not even halfway finished with my character sheets. I'm super busy today and will be tomorrow as well. I think I'll have to leave >.< Sowwyyyyy
Sorry to see you go!

I'm not gonna be on much today either but i will be back tomorrow ~i got birthday stuff to do (like get drunk legally for the first time :P )~

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

I think we will start tomorrow if that's ok with everyone

I'm not gonna be on much today either but i will be back tomorrow ~i got birthday stuff to do (like get drunk legally for the first time :P )~

Be safe, I say that from experience.

I'm busy today as well. Work beckons me for multiple hours as well as finals. So starting tomorrow would be beneficial

Sorry to see you go!

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

I think we will start tomorrow if that's ok with everyone
Sounds alright to me lovely! (Sorry for not replying to ANYTHING last night I didn't get home until like 3 am oops xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back