• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Geppettos School for Storybook Kids~ (OOC)

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
I got scared when I got a notification saying you deleted a post 。゚(゚´ ▽ `゚)゚。
I thought the "WIP" stuff deleted, so when I saw the notification I thought you deleted my character sheet.

I'm going to the beach for a bit of tommorrow so it probably won't start till later on in the day XD

What's everyone's time zones? (I'm usually Newfoundland time but right now im on EDT)

MDT here Cx central-ish united states. I don't even know what we're considered. Kind of west?

I mean my province has its own time zone cause we are in the most random place
Oh yes I understand random, though, yours is probably a bit random-er Cx
(Don't even get me started on just the random, weird shit that happens/is legal in my state)

Oh yes I understand random, though, yours is probably a bit random-er Cx
(Don't even get me started on just the random, weird shit that happens/is legal in my state)

Sammeee though XD some of the stuff in my province is a mess

Ugh i mostly get sick of the stereotypes that people think of when they think "Colorado".

For one: NO, NOT EVERYONE SMOKES POT xD

Ugh i mostly get sick of the stereotypes that people think of when they think "Colorado".

For one: NO, NOT EVERYONE SMOKES POT xD

I love hearing seterotypes for each state cause I'm from Canada so they are just funny XD

I have to tell people "no no my family aren't Fishermen" "nope not everyone's poor" when I tell them I'm from Newfoundland

Someone asked me "is that a part of Canada" and they were from the province next to mine

I love hearing seterotypes for each state cause I'm from Canada so they are just funny XD

I have to tell people "no no my family aren't Fishermen" "nope not everyone's poor" when I tell them I'm from Newfoundland

Someone asked me "is that a part of Canada" and they were from the province next to mine
I hear you. Most people that I tell about my town always ask things like "so, your family is a bunch of farmers right?" xD

NO, NO THEY ARE NOT Cx

I hear you. Most people that I tell about my town always ask things like "so, your family is a bunch of farmers right?" xD

NO, NO THEY ARE NOT Cx

The stereotype struggle

It doesn't help that some people are straight up the stereotype and they are the ones that end up on the news

I'm in EDT as well.
And when I read Newfoundland I think of a dog first...
Time zones are weird sometimes

IM ALIVE!!!!! The world is still spinning a little bit but I'm alive!

I'm east coast America. Live in Delaware whenever I go out of state I hear Dela-where? At least once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back