• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Geppettos School for Storybook Kids~ (OOC)

IM ALIVE!!!!! The world is still spinning a little bit but I'm alive!

I'm east coast America. Live in Delaware whenever I go out of state I hear Dela-where? At least once

YAY NOT DEATH! But congrats, glad you made it out alive. I remember doing 21 shots on my 21st birthday. Totally thought death was knocking at my door.

YAY NOT DEATH! But congrats, glad you made it out alive. I remember doing 21 shots on my 21st birthday. Totally thought death was knocking at my door.
yeah didn't do that the goal was to get at least one drink from every open bar on the beach... which i could have done if my dad and i hadn't had half a dozen shots at home and had a huge daiquiri in the car on the way there. it all hit me at once at the second bar and i couldn't get out of this weird ass hammock chair they had me in

So last night I went with some friends to a saloon (yes they do exist) to have a few drinks and they were doing karaoke. My friend wanted to go and rap Super Bass while I sang the other parts.... Needless to say, the room of old farmers and country folk was entirely silent at the end as they stared at us in confusion. Sorry not sorry lol

So last night I went with some friends to a saloon (yes they do exist) to have a few drinks and they were doing karaoke. My friend wanted to go and rap Super Bass while I sang the other parts.... Needless to say, the room of old farmers and country folk was entirely silent at the end as they stared at us in confusion. Sorry not sorry lol

That's pretty amazing XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back