• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Senpaii

Hello! I'm new to the site and am on the hunt for fellow genshin impact enjoyers who would be interested in roleplay.

I am 26 years old, I only accept roleplay replies from people who are 18+

I am currently only comfortable enough rping as Lumine as I know her character pretty well at this point. If I had to swap to any other though I'd say a close second that I am well attuned with would be Kazuha.
I am fine with any world setting, either it be canon to the in game world or any of the listed bellow AU's:

• modern AU
  • mafia AU
  • Vampire AU
  • idol AU
  • Victorian AU

I prefer Lumine ships; my main forte are the following:

• kazulumi
  • scaralumi
  • albelumi
  • xiaolumi
  • goroulumi

I prefer paragraph style roleplay, 3rd person perspective although I am normally fine going with the flow if necessary. My grammar is not perfect but I try my best. I am an artist as well so there's a high chance that if a rp takes off I will end up drawing said rp.

I am fine with the following themes:

• dead-dove
  • gore
  • polyamourous ships
  • horror
  • romance
  • thriller
  • canon compliant
  • general

I prefer to take rp to discord only if the other party is okay with it, if need be I can try to learn how this site works to accommodate.
I am hoping to make long term friends with people here as well as long term rp groups/friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back