• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom genshin impact cravings (c x c, no ocs)

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i’ve been meaning to make this ad for a while, but i haven’t gotten around to it! but, i finally am!

anyways, hello! my name is kai or aether, and i’m 22! i prefer to rp with those over 18. i’m available almost all day everyday, so feel free to hit me up whenever and i’ll get back to you asap! looking for partner(s) who are also available to rp every day! i do not enjoy being ghosted, so if this something you do, do not contact me. it is perfectly acceptable to let me know that you are not interested in the rp anymore, and i will do the same! very happy to come up with a new plot!
i tend to write anywhere between 1-6 paragraphs per reply, with the average being around 3 - but this very much depends on how into the rp i am! don’t be dry during discussions, it’s a bit discouraging! let’s engage, let’s talk about our characters and the plot and let’s get ourselves excited!

with that out of the way,

the characters i can rp as! (note, some of these are first time muses so don’t expect perfection! and note that those with an asterisk are the ones i feel most comfortable with!)

cyno*
lisa*
albedo
amber
bennett
kazuha
aether
itto*
kamisato ayaka
rosaria
sucrose
zhongli

ships!

cyno/tighnari
aether/xiao

lisa/jean
razor/bennett
itto/gorou
itto/yoimiya
albedo/kaeya
kazuha/heizou
kazuha/tomo
kazuha/scaramouche
amber/eula
amber/lumine
yoimiya/ayaka
rosaria/sucrose
rosaria/kaeya
zhongli/childe

as of 2/21/22, i’m really craving xiaother, cynari, and zhongchi, so pls hmu for either of those. all other ships will take a little bit of convincing.

as for plots, i’m relatively new to genshin lore-wise, so i’d likely prefer to go for aus! i’m a big fan of modern aus, soulmate aus, or historical aus! i’d be willing to try a canon setting but i can’t promise that i’ll know every bit of lore. also quite a big fan of band aus and royal aus!

please feel free to dm me! i’m not on this sight very often, so i’ll probably only respond to dms!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back