• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
📼

Hi all! I wanted to make a singular thread for when I’m craving fandom content. Whenever I bump the post, I’ll mention what my current favourites are!

My muses will be listed underneath each fandom.

I’m a literate - novella, quality over quantity writer, I do all gender pairings in terms of romantic subplots (very open to enby and transgender characters)!

I have ADHD and prefer an understanding partner in that regard. My interest can fluctuate.

No double-ups, please!

DM me/check my earlier post for more details!

📼

Baldur’s Gate 3

Gortash, Astarion, Orin, Kar’niss, Raphael, Cazador, Karlach, Lae’zel, Gale

Resident Evil
Practically all muses! My favourites are Wesker, Luis, Leon, Heisenberg, Lady Dimitrescu, Ramon Salazar and Krauser.

Silent Hill

James Sunderland, Pyramid Head

Outlast

Eddie Gluskin, Richard Trager, OCs

Red Dead Redemption

Dutch Van Der Linde, Arthur Morgan, Charles Smith, Javier Escuella, Sean McGuire, OCs

Portal

Glados, Wheatley

Detroit: Become Human

Ralph, Connor, OCs

The Witcher

Dandelion, Geralt, OCs

Zelda

Link, Sidon, Mipha, Urbosa, OCs

Grant Theft Auto V

Trevor Philips

Dead By Daylight

Dwight Fairfield, The Huntress, The Doctor; may do more!

Skyrim

Cicero, OCs (dragons and humans)!

FNAF
Sun and Moon, Glamrock Freddy, Montgomery Gator, original Foxy, OCs

Stardew Valley

Mr Qi, Rasmodius, Elliott, Shane, Harvey

Slashers
Michael Myers, Stu Macher (GF), Pinhead, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Herbert West, Ashley Williams

DC

The Riddler (The Batman 2022), Arthur Fleck (Joker 2019), The Penguin (Gotham), Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Insidious
Specs, Tucker

Hannibal

Hannibal Lecter

American Psycho

Patrick Bateman, Luis Carruthers, Jean

What We Do in the Shadows
Viago, Deacon, Vladislav, Nandor, Laszlo, Nadja

Breaking Bad

Jesse Pinkman, Saul Goodman, Walter White

Labyrinth
Jareth the Goblin King

Ghostbusters

Egon, Ray

Sweet Tooth

OCs

Beastars
Louis, Legosi, OCs

Harry Potter (picky)

Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy + an aged up version, Voldemort

The Witcher
Jaskier, Gerald, OCs

Phantom of the Opera
Erik (the Phantom)

Rocky Horror

Frank N. Furter, Riff Raff

The Silence of the Lambs

Buffalo Bill

Ghost
Papa II, III or IV

📼

Last edited:
howdy there mate! I'd love to do a Phantom of the Opera roleplay! (the 1990 version with Charles Dance and the Takurazuka performance of Phantom are my favorite versions of the story. what are yours?) Shall I dm you, or you i?

howdy there mate! I'd love to do a Phantom of the Opera roleplay! (the 1990 version with Charles Dance and the Takurazuka performance of Phantom are my favorite versions of the story. what are yours?) Shall I dm you, or you i?
Hihi! I also love the 1990 version, and the Takurazuka performance is just so pretty in terms of costume design n’ such! My personal favourite Phantom would be Ramin Karimloo, tbh. Feel free to shoot me a DM and we can come up with something!! :]

Cravings:

Ashley Williams (Evil Dead),

Jareth the Goblin King (Labyrinth),

The Phantom (Phantom of the Opera),

Dutch Van Der Linde (RDR2),

Richard Trager or Eddie Gluskin (Outlast).

Hi!! Would you be interested in pairing Jaskier and Geralt from the Witcher? Or any other Witcher pairings tbh, I’m pretty flexible. I’ve only watched the show so far, but I intend to read the books when I get the chance.

hi hi !! with it being spooky month, i'd absolutely love to do a slasher roleplay with you if you were still interested ofc !! <3

Hi!! Would you be interested in pairing Jaskier and Geralt from the Witcher? Or any other Witcher pairings tbh, I’m pretty flexible. I’ve only watched the show so far, but I intend to read the books when I get the chance.
Geralt x Jaskier is my fav pairing! Shoot me a message and we can come up w/ something < 3

hi hi !! with it being spooky month, i'd absolutely love to do a slasher roleplay with you if you were still interested ofc !! <3
I’m always interested in a slasher rp, the brainrot never ends LMAO. Msg me!! :]

Hello! I just wanted to ask for clarification before I commit to anything: are the characters listed underneath each fandom characters that you are specifically looking to play or characters that you want your partners to play as? cambions cambions

Hello! I just wanted to ask for clarification before I commit to anything: are the characters listed underneath each fandom characters that you are specifically looking to play or characters that you want your partners to play as? cambions cambions
Those are characters that I’d like/be okay with playing as!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back