• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Annalise

straight out the vending machine a.k.a. a snack
This is not a search for a longterm partner per se, but I'm not against that either if we have really good chemistry with our writing. I'm wanting to try some more casual RP's, no real hard set plot lines, just going with the flow and seeing where that takes us. Fandoms aren't really my thing, that being said I do have a particular soft spot for Korean Idols and Lord of the Ring nerds. Honestly, I'm quite open to all generic genres, just tell me your preference and we can make it work! I'd like to try some platonic RP's, but I'm good with romance too as long as we keep it PG13.

Other random RP stuffs -
  • Ooc friendly and I prefer to RP through PM.
  • Literate writer ( please match as close as you can!)
  • MxF romance only pls
  • Doubling friendly
  • Quality over quantity

DM or comment if you're interested! :33:

A pair of male and female vampire hunters, who may be the last of their bloodline. Just throwing something out there, lol.

Fantasy all the way! horror, not really, I'm a scaredy-cat sorry

That's ok! Do you like worldbuilding, dragons or old mythology? I really like these and would love to make a plot out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back